Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > Adeluna City > Stolen Young
Raukaas Noogab-Saurguse

Character Info
Name: Raukaas Noogab/Saurguse
Alignment: LG
Race: Drakkollis
Class: Scavenger
Silver: 260
Raukaas nodded quickly and took his pets and things. He headed to his room without really questioning what was going on but he surely didn't want to get sick again. Closing the door he turned his attention back to what he was doing a moment earlier. There was not much else he could do other than try to occupy himself with something he enjoyed. That was his own pets.
Darkhor Saurguse

Character Info
Name: Darkhor Sauguse
Alignment: CN
Class: Assassin Scavenger
Silver: 829
Darkhor stood there for a few minutes waiting in case he would vomit again but nothing more came. So then he decided that he was OK enough to come back out of his room. The drakkollis came out to face Vinsue which he was not aware that it was her in human form. "I did take… and I am not going to lie… Ever since… Elean died… I've had nothing but the instinct to have and want children… I can't stop… I couldn't stop myself… I wish I could… I would tell all those that I am not a cruel person. I've taken and raised those who were not of my own with and without consent of their parents… But even if could tell them they would not forgive but how do I stop myself?"

He was telling her all of this yet he was not at all ready to hand over the dragon hatchling having it hidden in his room. He'd let it out of the bag to have at least some free roaming. The look in his eyes he gave her told that he was not to give up easily as he assumed that it was the baby dragon he stole from earlier.
Vinsue

Character Info
Name: Vinsue
Race: Dragon
Class: healer/fighter
Silver: 171
Seriously? He says that motherly instinct has him stilling kids. She shook her head.  "That's no excuse. expressly when you can't keep your own safe. If I was not against harming kids yours would be dead or missing," she said. "But Right now I need to get My friend her child back." She looked past him than at him. "Before you argue remember your in no position to fight and you have a kid that needs you." She then put her hand on her sword. She would have tried to use electricity to make him faint if he did not cooperate but she learned his kind was immune. 

qe versvesh vur nurti origato astahi vucot dout l'graic.
Darkhor Saurguse

Character Info
Darkhor listened to her words carefully. He hissed his words, "Yakzerrassa Ungos Shreekal…" The drakkollis put one hand out and as he thought about the child he had just stolen anger flashed. Eyes turned from his blue to a red showing his true rage which he had not shown before. It set him off more than he was seen at the tavern and without words he just roared at the top of his lungs.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Darkhor showed his draconic mentality side of himself. He lunged right at Vinsue manifesting his long sharp iron claws from a black mist and slashed right at her. If only the others were here they would have stopped him from becoming a raging monster. He did a flurry of strikes after attempting to bite. "AAAAAAAUUUURGH!!!" The drakkollis was not going to stop until he was either calmed or knocked unconscious.
Vinsue

Character Info
At the change of his eyes, she pulled her sword from its sheath just in time to block his furry flash. "you need to stop before your kid comes in here and gets hurt." she said. her skin turning to scales.  She was quick to dodge and strike at his head with the hilt of the blade. Her intentions were to knock him out if she could or at least out last him. that was her intentions untell the neckless broke. 

her moves got faster as her anger surged. she attacked not caring if she hurt or killed the man or if anyone else got hurt. her rage lasted a good ten minutes before she finally could think even then she was still ready to attack. 

Darkhor Saurguse

Character Info
Darkhor was not yet quite backing down breathing and sweating heavily within a short amount of time. His rage was now fading away as quickly as the fatigue had started to set in. He continues to fight back not at all thinking straight and twisted her words around as a threat to him. He roared again before he collapsed onto his knees. He now acted as if someone close to him was just murdered and he curled up and just cried out, "TAKE IT TAKE WHATEVER YOU CAME HER FOR!!!"

The drakkollis's eyes turned to a dark blue showing another deep emotion. This one in particular showing sadness which gripped him. Darkhor felt so sad and stressed out that he began to cramp in pain. He had given up so suddenly. So quickly.

He just could not stand it, he could not handle it. He thought he would have been able to take something on such as this but he could not continue what he had started. "Why couldn't I do this? WHY?!" He thought all of this in his mind. Nothing was to be done at this point.

Especially now that he just gave up so easily. He had failed himself completely at all of this. He had failed at the attempt but he no did not care what was to happen. Even if meant he were to die. He just lost the will for himself.
Vinsue

Character Info
With out the neckless keeping her from going mad he was in compleat mommy mode. She simply walked past the fallen man and into the room. spotting the hatchling she did a well-known sound that her child would recognise. The young black dragon walked to her a little hesitant at first but soon climbed onto her shoulder. By that point, she had turned back human and walked out of the room. 

Seeing the thief on the ground normally may have touched her heart but tonight she was actually glad to see him unable to attack. She walked out the house and through the town untell she found a good place to switch forms and go home with her daughter.