Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > Adeluna City > Stolen Young
Darkhor Saurguse

Character Info
Name: Darkhor Sauguse
Alignment: CN
Race: Drakkollis
Class: Assassin Scavenger
Silver: 829
In the distance a drakkollis ran across the lands on foot sometimes flying or in other cases teleport when it was a must. A male drakkollis carried a bag holding something precious in hand. This was Darkhor in such a hurried pace being as aware as any other drakkollis could ever be. It had taken over two weeks as he had taken other routes in search of other items to claim for his son Raukaas. It was the child that was so dear to him that he could not refuse his wants and needs.

What Darkhor had carried he kept on guard on keeping safe at all times. Along the way as he reached Adeluna city he had thoughten he'd become sick with an ailment causing him to vomit. The drakkollis couldn't figure out why or how this had come but it was that he was now in search of his angel friends. Darkhor had thought to himself, "I must let them know that I am not well." He'd already be heading towards his home which he hoped that his friends and other fellow known drakkollis were taking care of his son.

What was to come he was not to quite expect and it was not going to be in any way pleasant. What he expected to see was Raukaas waiting and excited to see him like it had always been. The only thing he had to worry about was the new Pet he was bringing back home and his mysterious ailment. He found himself calling out to his friends if any one of them were around. If none were about he would have to see if he could wait it out.
Vinsue

Character Info
Name: Vinsue
Alignment: LG
Race: Dragon
Class: healer/fighter
Silver: 171
In the shadows of the house, Vinsue stood in human form waiting for the thief to appear. as far as she could remember he saw her as a spy for her dragon form and planned to keep it that way. She was thankful for friends that knew things and that were quick to help. She was furious but thanks to a new trinket she was able to stay calm and kept her one objective in mind. she had planned to take his son but due to him not being here she planned on surprising him and taking back her hatchling.

he just hoped that it was still well. Hatchlings had many needs and had a lot to learn. She was wearing her brown robes and somehow stayed hidden as she waited. first, they met she offered help but now she knew what he was like and did not like it.

qe versvesh vur nurti origato astahi vucot dout l'graic.
Raukaas Noogab-Saurguse

Character Info
Name: Raukaas Noogab/Saurguse
Class: Scavenger
Silver: 260
Raukaas had waited for a long while for the return of his father Darkhor. Playing in boredom with his little pets he could have sworn he thought that someone had just came over but paid no real attention to it. The small foot tall drakkollis had been told never to wander outside of the house but only if he must if there was emergency of some sort. Curiosity gotten a hold of little Raukaas. Too excited to see what father may have gotten for him yet bored because he had to stay indoors at all times unless it was family and friends that were to accompany him.

Weeks… Weeks were far too long and decided just for this one time that he would go outside. It was seemed like a good idea though. He walked up to the door and opened running outside, "I'm going to just go and play out here… It's not like dad's going to know I was not in the house the whole time." Then as soon as he went out to the street in front of the house three people just passing by scoffed and yelled at Raukaas, "Oh get away you hideous RAT! Go with the other pesky drakkollis!" Raukaas was not very happy that he was yelled at but he yelled back at them, "MEANIES!"

Then the moment he yelled he was greeted by more yelling, "GO die in the dirt you Scumbag!" One spat down at the drakkollis and dirt and pebbles were kicked towards him as they walked away in a hurry. Raukaas then questioned himself out loud, "Are we really that bad?" Staring down at the ground he sat down in the middle of the street starting to snivel and cry. It was that he had not noticed that a stranger was hidden in the shadows and it would be too late to notice once the realization would come to the little drakkollis child.
Vinsue

Character Info
She watched the child come out and get fussed at. Than it started to cry. Had it never been put of the house or near people? She had thought. She knew his dad was very elusive and seamed to never stay in one place more than a day at a time. 

She slowly came out of the shadows and walked to the kid. She than nelt down beside him. "Now now, chear up. And tell me whats wrong little one?" She asked in a soft voice. " come lets get inside before they come back."

Raukaas Noogab-Saurguse

Character Info
Raukaas's eyes widened when the stranger came up to him and asked a question. He was not at all used to being talked by strangers like this but he'd been always afraid of them. A stranger was usually bad news for young drakkollis and if it were another drakkollis and is a male it would most likely pose a great danger. A male drakkollis stranger would normally kill drakkollis young. Seeing as though that she was not of his kind he hesitantly came closer to her, "Strangers are always mean to me and the others… unless my dad knows they're nice… You.. don't seem like someone who would eat me… and who's they???"

He paused and looked at his house, "Dad's usually… gone for a week or sometimes weeks… I'm always told to never go outside when he's not around so I have to stay inside at all times but I didn't listen today. I just wanted to go outside and being indoors is so boring! He always warns me that that that other male drakkollis like my dad will kill and eat me… and that he doesn't want strangers talking to me. I wish… mom never died because I wouldn't be left alone constantly." Still looking at her with big eyes he asked, "Do you know if my dad is coming or know him?" The little drakkollis seemed quite nervous and somewhat scared of her then asked lowering his head keeping eye contact, "You… won't… eat me? Will you?" He normally wouldn't have talked this much but being asked this and having to be alone without his parent. Drakkollis who have any children always are paired and one another will always be able to keep watch over their young.

A drakkollis who loses their mate have a much greater tendency to steal other's young no matter the species and kind. It is in especially in those who develop a motherly instinct to protect and raise young but developing that instinct can only mean that another young will be born from that parent. Raukaas was naturally drawn his own parents and hearing a different voice that is unfamiliar to him is usually scary.
Darkhor Saurguse

Character Info
Darkhor had been busied in searching around the city for anyone. Anybody he knew would help him. But it was a long while and found there was no one around, "Perhaps they have all gone on their travels again while I was gone." He was still carrying the egg in the bag from which he was as careful with as possible. He didn't want to cause any harm just only wanting to care for it.

The Drakkollis couldn't help himself but just take it as if it was one of his own. He never truly knew why but it was a must. Being overprotective and slinking throughout the city. He was doing a one last check to see if there was anyone he knew. He didn't plan on coming back home right away which was exactly what he was up to.

Avoiding it until he was certain. After he was to make one last check the drakkollis would come about and back to his home. He was hoping that his son would be safe from any kind of danger but he never was to expect him to be in any sort of danger.
Vinsue

Character Info
"One lives long when they listen to there prance. and I men the men you just called mean." she smiled at the kid as he seamed quite friendly. She than looked at him as if debating on eating him. "You are two small to eat." she laughed at the thought. "No I will not eat you. I know your dad and was hoping to see him soon." she than walked to the house. "Come I have a filling that your dad will be home soon."

Raukaas Noogab-Saurguse

Character Info
Raukaas saw the look on her face and was not happy with it but was relieved when she said she wouldn't eat him. He followed her with some hesitance but within moments he was playing with his pet rat then runs to his room. For a few minutes he was gone then came back out with a drum but didn't play it. Giving her eye contact, "Dad's going to be back soon?!" He looked for more excited than he was when he came outside earlier.

The little drakkollis then turned his attention to another pet of his. A squirrel. Then the next that came was a small bird. He seemed to be quite happy with the tiny animals.
Darkhor Saurguse

Character Info
Darkhor had now decided it was enough. He was done searching having to find that they really were gone. He began to head straight back home but dropped by a tavern for a little bit before coming back out with some booze. The drakkollis was now hurriedly coming back home. He was drinking along the way though had no idea that he really should not be drinking. 

A new and unexpected family member possibly more than one was to come soon that would be Darkhor's and not the stolen baby dragon. The Drakkollis had reached his home at first sitting down on the porch when checking on the hatchling. He did not want any harm to come of it and wanted to raise it himself like he has been Raukaaa. Other thoughts had entered his mind thinking about how much maybe that dragon would miss it. He was confident of himself that he would be able to raise it right.

Then standing up pushing the door open to see a surprise that same woman he had met in the Tavern was in his own house! "What is this?!" Then saw Raukaas who seemed to be happy and not bothered by her appearance. "Why are you here? In my home?" Afterwards he felt sick, again not knowing why exactly and blamed it on drinking this time. He suddenly started puking and ran into another room while being sick. He was already done by the time he got to a bucket.
Vinsue

Character Info
She watched the child play with his many pets. She just smiled at him than looked at the door. 

She stood up once the door opened and crossed her arms. But he ran into a different room before she could speak. She turned o the kid. "I need to help your dad. Can you go to your room for a bit so that you do not get sick again." She stated in a solft but serious tone.

The father being sick was a good way to keep the kid out of the conflict and I would weaken him witch will make a fight harder for him. She sat agenst the wall as she awated his return. After his return she started to talk. "A friend of mine said that you took something from her. Well that and leaving a kid alone is not safe. He could have been killed."