Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > Adeluna City > A Lovely Time (P )
Darkhor Saurguse

Character Info
Name: Darkhor Sauguse
Alignment: CN
Race: Drakkollis
Class: Assassin Scavenger
Silver: 829
Darkhor had ate after Symphr had eaten and finished his diner. He politely stood up taking the dishes back to the kitchen and then came back to sit down waiting more patiently as he heard Symphr tell him that he was to play for him. That made him feel happy, "Ah thank you very much. It is a pleasure to hear you play for me Symphr."

He was still trying to resist the instinct this entire time quickly losing his grip. The drakkollis seeing him pull out the violin and began tuning it, patience with him an hearing him finally play it and after a little more playing he decided to stand up and within minutes Darkhor was dancing side by side with Symphr surprisingly just as fluid in motion as he was. When they came to a close Darkhor gave an expression and then realized he was right next to the man.

This time he began to blush and when Symphr gave a soft chuff he had a boner. With desperation he tried to hide it all and his face turned very red then asked, "I feel the need to go someplace else… The bathroom I mean! I do not want to be rude in any way or whatsoever but I have to go this moment." He was somewhat afraid that he would notice what is happening.

He used his tail and hands to cover himself and thought, "Noooo nonono this is not the best thing, this should not be happening. I don't need anyone noticing my family jewels!" He was starting to sweat in embarrassment the more he thought about it and then began to giggle nervously.
Symphr

Character Info
Name: Symphr Lestange-Carrow
Race: Dragconian
Class: Hunter
Silver: 138
He smiled at Darkhor's dancing, the man smooth and fluid within his motions. By the end of the song the man had become flustered and the chuff that had sneaked out from his lips had obviously had some sort of effect. Another soft chuff escaped his throat at the one he wished to make his consort. He licked his lips and settled his sights on the tail that was trying to cover a rather large something he found delicious looking. He couldn't help the smirk that over came his face at the mans words, his own tail giving a soft flick behind him. His own body had started to react, but he kept himself far more composed. Instead he decided he would tease the situation to see how far he could take this man. Everyone wanted a royal in their bed anyway, right? So who was he to deny Darkhor any sort of pleasure that he knew they both were in need of. With that he would move forward, a playful look decorating his features.

"Why the bathroom? I'm sure you'll find it far more suitable within my room."

He would try to place his hand upon the drakkollis tail, wanting to touch what was just beneath it. He practically purred as he leaned forward, looking up into the mans eyes with a burning desire. His own tail would try to wrap around the mans waist, attempting to press them closer together. He would try to nuzzle the mans chest, wanting to inhale the scent that was soon to be considered his.

"Come now, don't ignore our needs."

His eyes held a devious yet wanting look to them, wanting to drag this man up to his room and not let him leave until the sun rose. Thunder crackled and lightning flashed across the sky, rain continuing to pelt the manor as if goading them to stay.

Darkhor Saurguse

Character Info
Darkhor listened to his words but he said, "Mmm ok… I'll c–o–me….." Then he realized what Symphr just said and blushed more than ever. Then Symphr was touching his tail and his tail wrapped around his body. There was no way he wanted to be rude and he couldn't say no at all afraid to hurt the man's feelings in a way. Symphr was now nuzzling against him and let him do it as many times the thought repeatedly went through his head, "No don't let him do it. Don't let him do it!"

But when he attempted he found that it was impossible to do so. Darkhor's tail slowly laxed and dropped as he began hugging the Dragonian sniffing his hair his face rubbing against his head. Before then he was suddenly holding Symphr by his hand and letting him guide the Drakkollis to his room. Darkhor made very big eyes and realized that he was going to let him go and then found himself caressing the man's hair and wondered how he even got there and how long he'd been doing that.

His instinct had taken complete control of him and he refused to go back and just let it happen making him feel lustful for the first time in years. When he let it take control he pushed Symphr against the wall rubbing his shoulders and let his hands wander down his waist down to the Dragonian's hips.

Then stopped as soon as he found himself nearly reaching under his underwear his breathing had quickened and his heart was now racing. He wanted him so badly now and there was no way he was going to resist it any longer nor anymore at this point.

It was useless to fight back against it and then when pressed up against Symphr he had pulled his shirt up slightly as along with his own and he was purring and trilling loudly now.
Symphr

Character Info
Name: Symphr Lestange-Carrow
Race: Dragconian
Class: Hunter
Silver: 138
He grinned for a moment and before he knew it he was leading the man to his room. He could feel the fingers running through his hair, seemingly mindful of his horns and he couldn't help a pins and needles sensation that ran down his spine. He practically purred at the feeling and before he knew it he was pushed against the wall of his bedroom. He felt the heat from the mans palms as they slid from his shoulders down towards his hips. His hips lifted upwards and a mewl escaped his throat, he attempted to press against the man that had taken control. He could feel a soft whine escaping his throat in comparison to the trill that he was hearing. His shirt rode upwards and he couldn't help but want more of the man before him. His tail attempted to wrap around the mans waist, his own body attempting to wrap around the mans own. His legs trying to rest just on top of his tail and his arms attempting to wrap around the mans neck.

He would attempt to kiss the taller one, his eyes closing as he got lost in the sensations. Tonight would certainly be a lovely time~

-Fade to Black?-

Darkhor Saurguse

Character Info
Darkhor breathed in deeply and slowly let his pants drop, pulling his underwear down as he allowed Symphr to wrap himself around him kissing him. He then began pulling Symphr's clothes off and before then his long tongue snaked into the Dragonian's mouth as he purred very much like of a cat's.

The Drakkollis's eyes slowly closed fairly lost in all of the sensations. He then lowered himself, squatting low to the floor using his tail for balance and lifted Symphr bringing him in close to his body. His hands wandered up from beneath the man's shirt and thought to himself, "I never thought I'd ever experience this once more and for it to be this very night."

He trilled some more as he thought about it becoming more excited and happy that love was found again. He was lost in his own little world and he wanted to feel the pleasure of what was to come next very soon.
Return to Forum?

Lock Picture

This thread is password protected.

Please enter a password to continue.

Show Password?