Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > Adeluna City > A Lovely Time (P )
Darkhor Saurguse

Character Info
Name: Darkhor Sauguse
Alignment: CN
Race: Drakkollis
Class: Assassin Scavenger
Silver: 829
Darkhor had been sitting indoors the whole day bored and stuck on what to do then it finally struck him. Maybe going outside would be perfect for this day. He thought of going out somewhere to eat picking up a basket that he had packed up for carrying his lunch for this day. The Drakkollis then set off go off someplace to go eat besides at his own house.

Walking down the streets he felt the wind start picking up, looking to the sky it was cloudy and he thought, "Huh I decided to come out on the wrong day and time of day when it is abou…" It then it started to sprinkle and he started to hurry along hoping that it would stop but of course it just went from a light shower to a drenching storm. "About to rain. GGGAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

He bolted down the streets searching for a place to get out of the soaking rain. Eventually Darkhor had come upon to a place that had marble arches and stone pathways and he walked all the way to the manor. Standing there he knocked on the doors and waited patiently for someone to answer the door.

He knew that whoever had owned this place was very rich and it was best that he would be as respectful as can be. His robes and basket now completely drenched he sighed in high disappointment that he let this happen to himself.
Symphr

Character Info
Name: Symphr Lestange-Carrow
Race: Dragconian
Class: Hunter
Silver: 138
He had been out scouting the forest, his tunic having been left at home. He was so used to flying around now, the need to keep up appearances having been lost now that he had no workers. Regrettably he enjoyed the freedom, but the temptation of bringing the manor back to its full glory was far to great for him to enjoy it fully. He could smell rain on the horizon, but he wouldn't pay much mind to it. It wasn't that important, rain was simply water and it wouldn't be the end of the world. It also gave great cover for a hunt, the animals to concerned with keeping themselves dry and warm to notice a poised hunter. He had been stalking a large buck for a while now, the rack of antlers that decorated its head would fetch for such a handsome price. It was going to be enough to help him pay for a horse so that he could finally trade the metal from the mines. So far he had only been able to find its tracks, the creature had been tricky and seemed to not have a herd with it. The creature was almost like a perfect prize, the idea of taking it down far to tempting for him to give up because of a little rain. He held his bow at the ready, flying through the trees as best he could. A drizzle began to start just as the prized buck came into view. He bared his fangs out of habit, notching an arrow just as the rain began to come down impossibly hard. His hair became soaked and water flowed down his head, blurring his vision. He shook his head, the fear of losing such a precious kill far to evident in his mind. He held steady, watching as the deer began to huddle against a tree. His arrow was headed straight for the creatures spinal cord, as soon as he could fire the arrow it would be over. The wind was to harsh to release the torrent of death just yet, he had to wait. Soon the wind died down for a moment, he released the arrow with precision.

The deer fell to the ground just as the wind picked up once more.

He shook his head once more to clear his vision of water. His wings spread and caught the wind, picking the deer carcass up as if it were as light as paper. He flew towards the manor, happy to finally have some sort of kill that would bring in a pretty penny. His wings flapped heavily, fighting the heavy winds of the rain. His vision was cloudy and his balance had been better, but most of his land was flatland which made for decent flying in storms like these. He could vaguely see someone at his property, a visitor? It had been a while since he had seen someone on manor grounds, the newcomer immediately put him on high alert. He quickly swooped down behind the house to drop the deer off in the kitchens before taking off back towards the front door.

He would try to land behind the newcomer, wings flapping loudly to announce his presence. The rain had died down enough to where it was simply heavy rain rather than a full storm. He shook his head once more, letting the water free itself from his face. His mismatched eyes blinked at the newcomer, the appearance of him taken in. He seemed to be a dragon species like himself, only had more spines and was far larger in stature. His tail flicked behind him as he folded his wings to his side. Water ran in cascades down his chest, the need to put a shirt on prominent in his mind. He felt far to exposed, the heat from his core easily making up for the chill of the rain. Small areas of scales shimmered along his body, fading seamlessly into his skin. His talons were bared slightly, shoulders rotated forward slightly in a defensive position. He wasn't used to creatures being taller than him, so it was needless to say he was even more on edge than before.

"Who are you? Is there a reason you've come to the manor of Lestrange-Carrow?"

His voice was deep, it always had been. A solid baritone that contrasted slightly with his feminine appearance. His feet were bare, the hunters bow and quiver of arrows strapped tightly to his chest. His wings were in the way when hunting, but made for fast and silent travel majority of the time. His voice was unsure, curiosity holding his mind for now as to why his bankrupt manor had a visitor.

Darkhor Saurguse

Character Info
Darkhor had heard the loud flapping of wings and turned to face the dragonian who was much smaller than he was. The Drakkollis kneeled down and simply said, "I was just on my way to the forest just to eat lunch and things didn't turn out the way expected… But here I happen to be, I was just trying to get out of the rain and this happened to be closest place I could find… Since I now are your property. Assuming you are the owner I am Darkhor Saurguse. Sorry I have no other reason why I'm even here other than to get out of this storm…"

He really had nothing else to say and tilted his head to the side. He stood back up looking to the door, "You know it could be nice if I could have someplace to dry off. If you don't mind me here?" He wasn't certain if he would be staying here for very long at all as he has been in the past kicked off of other properties just from simply walking across to try to get to somewhere faster. He was expecting to be driven off at any moment and gave that look of knowing.
Symphr

Character Info
He listened to the mans excuses with earnest, finding that the opportunity for social contact a bit to enticing. He had plenty of room and had been having the idea of someone special to his name for a while now. The mans intimidating appearance mixed with his level of respect had Symphr hooked. His tail twitched behind him, the rain still streaming down from the heavens. It didn't seem like it would be letting up anytime soon, he could feel anticipation rise into his throat. What stories did this man hold? Perhaps he could offer him something worth while in turn for a meal, warmth, and a dry place to lay for the night. He flicked the water out of his eyes as he walked underneath the marble archway, slipping past the man with a soft flick of the tail. Water dripped down his chest and back in interesting ways if one were to watch, the liquid flowing down the curves of his body as if he were made of finely craved marble. His dark hair was clinging to the nape of his neck, spiraling horns stretching upwards to pierce the heavens. Blue scales shimmered in the low light as he opened the door to the manor, the high ceilings perfectly suiting for his guests height.

"You can stay for the night if you'd like, it's rare that I get guests."

His voice was quiet, suiting of the atmosphere. He flicked his hair once more, trying to rid it of access water. He needed to see after all, the windows of the manor provided ample low light, the quiet scenery complimenting his pale skin nicely. He walked forward, tail flicking behind him with thunder cracking in the distance. They would need food, and the deer he had brought in would do very nicely.

"There's a bathroom and washroom to your right, you should be able to find some clean clothes that will fit you in the washroom, feel free to soak in a bath afterwards. I'll get some food prepared."

He'd walk towards the kitchens, moving through the dining room with grace. The deer was large, the amount of meat on it great and the antlers were a perfect twelve point. He skinned it and left the hide out to tan, removing the antlers was tricky but he managed, finally he cut the animal apart and brought out a good size portion of meat for him and his guest, the rest being placed in the cellar. He had taken a bit extra due to the size of his guest, but he was very thin. What was the man's name again? Darkhor….Darkhor Saurguse. It was an interesting name to say the least, and it was then that he realized that he had forgotten to introduce himself. He didn't particularly care, it wasn't like he simply couldn't tell the man his name after he came back from changing. He had a new problem however, his upper body was stained in blood and the first floor washroom and bathroom were being used. Thunder cracked and he figured why the hell not, might as well make use of the rain.

He stood outside, letting the gore wash from his body. His eyes were close, a serene look upon his features as he felt himself being cleansed. It would be nice to soak in the hot spring, but that could come after dinner.

Darkhor Saurguse

Character Info
Darkhor very much appreciated the man having let him in for the night and allowing him to dry off and be ready. After having used the room he came back out and then waiting at a table not even certain what to do at the moment. Then calling out, "Hello? Sir you still here?"

He wandered a bit around the manor finding the kitchen where the food was to be made. Thinking to himself, "Where had this man have gone to? He is… an… I have to admit a very interesting person. Why does it seem so? Perhaps I will find out sooner or later? Perhaps never? Never at all?! I have to know this man's name and if ever we meet each other at all again…" The drakkollis was quite curious of what the man's name was realizing that he never directly told him who he was himself.

He wanted to know now and then finally found the dragonian. He was outside in the rain letting it pour down on his body. Darkhor decided it was best to leave it to him and not disturb him at the moment as he waited patiently.
Symphr

Character Info
Symphr shook his head as the last of the gore washed away, hearing the faint calls from his guest made his ears twitch. He turned look at Darkhor, eyes gleaming with an unreadable expression as rain poured down his body. He'd walk back towards the kitchen, tail swinging behind him in a vague manner. He shook his head once inside, letting excess water free itself from him. He looked at the slabs of meat he had set out and began to light the stove. While he had been out in the garden he had gathered a few vegetables to have with the venison. Sweet potatoes, lettuce, tomatoes, carrots, peas, and some fresh asparagus. He set the meat to cook as well as the asparagus, grabbing a pot he filled it with water and set it to boil with the sweet potatoes in it. He grabbed a bowl and began putting the lettuce in it, dicing the tomatoes and carrots before putting them in the bowl, and then shelling the peas to place in there as well. Once that was done he took it out to dining room and lit a few candles before heading back into the kitchen. He flipped the meat and then took a deep breath, the hard work almost over.

"My name is Symphr Lestrange-Carrow, head of the Lestrange-Carrow estate. Where are you from Darkhor? Your profession?"

He would keep an eye on the food, letting the meat slowly cook before adding a few different seasonings to it. Once that was done he'd place them on two separate plates and place them in the dining room as well. Water droplets clung to his form and he couldn't help but sneak eyefuls of Darkhor. The man was simply interesting to look at, and his temperate made for a desirable consort. Perhaps if he could convince the man to stay as one, then things could become less lonely at the manor.

The potatoes finished boiling quicker than he had expected.

He took it off the stove, the heat or steam not harming him in the slightest as he drained the potatoes and set them out on the dinner plates as well. He flicked his tail in a come hither motion towards the living room, both plates in hand. It was just them, no need for a large dinner table today. He'd set the plates down on the table and pull up the two chairs within the living room. He would have been paying attention to his guest the whole time, finding his own curiosity far to strong to ignore. He'd hold a finger up to pause the man in case he was in the middle of speaking.

"Please excuse me for a moment, I'm going to go get changed quickly."

He'd quickly walk to the washroom and change, his wings and tail hiding themselves as he pulled on a soft, white, cotton tunic, soft, brown, cotton trousers, and a pair of supple leather boots. He'd walk back into the living room and take a seat, grabbing his plate and motioned for Darkhor to continue if he had interrupted him.

Darkhor Saurguse

Character Info
Darkhor would sit at the diner table giving almost no attention. His tail thumped while he twiddled with his fingers smelling the air which was filled with the aroma of something delicious cooking in the kitchen. Waiting patiently for the food to be done and ready for them to eat he heard the questions asked about him.

Looking up the Drakkollis answered, "Where am I from? I… I am a foreigner… I come from Yeormi in a land called Gnilgaria. There it was once my home… until…. almost all of my kind where wiped to extinction from another race called the Corvinians… That was… when I was young Drakkollis."

He then waited patiently for Symphr to come back and when he came back continued, "And my profession had brought myself a lover and soon a son… my love Leana passed on the day she had him… My own music, my songs and dances had brought her to me. A harpschord that is I play." Darkhor was going to wait for Symphr to eat first before he would himself. He had the patience and was not going to b rude by just outright digging into the food prepared for the both of them. He rather felt like telling a story than just plainly saying where he is from and what his profession is.
He paused for the time waiting for Symphr to come back to listen to him then continued, "I could have done something maybe.. possibly.. For so many years that have passed I truly thought I was the last of my kind… During that time before the chaos had erupted I have learned that something I loved very much. Too answer your question I am a musician. One with the profession of playing a harp. Harpschord… Something that I use to express my very feelings but it isn't the only thing I do. I am a singer, a dancer! With all of my love, with all of my music I had attracted my one love Leana. After all this I had my son but she… she passed away and my son never got a chance to know her… if only I had someone to love now…" Darkhor had told rather a story than just straight up where he came from and what his profession was. That's what he felt like telling at the very moment and too tell someone made him feel both guilty and sad but relieved at the same time. Then again found himself waiting. He was going to let Symphr first eat before he would himself.
Symphr

Character Info
Symphr listened to the man with rapidly increasing interest. He had a son, played an instrument, had patience, and had experienced hardship, it was as if he were begging to become his consort. His wings had melded back to his body before he had gotten changed, but his tail had stayed revealed, it evident by its soft swaying. He ate, figuring the man was waiting to eat due to manners. The salad was not his favorite, that certain type of food not palatable in the slightest even with dressing. It was rabbit food to him, but he knew there were worse foods out there. The sweet potato was at a perfect ripeness and the venison was slightly rare to his tastes. He listened and ate, eyes flickering over the mans form every once in a while. He certainly was interesting and held Symphrs attention without an issue. He could feel his core warming from the rush of energy eating a good meal could give. The expression in his eyes were that of a cat that caught the canary, glittering with curiosity and something unreadable.

"The harp is a wonderful instrument, I myself play violin. Stringed instruments often sound quite beautiful, especially when paired with a lovely dancer."

He'd leave the plate and silverware on the table after he had finished eating, licking his lips softly. He traced his lips with his tongue, not wanting to appear like a mess. The hint of fangs peaking out from beneath the peach colored flesh was all but evident, his expression turning unreadable for a moment.

"I too do not know of others of my kind, my grandparents passed away long before I was born. My mother had waned health and fell to her sickness, she had five children with myself included. Two of them were my sisters and were unfortunately born still. My two brothers ended up falling to sickness just as our mother had. My father,
the loss had taken to much of a toll on him and he to fell into horrid health before passing. I am the youngest and the last of my family.
"

His expression turned dark as he peered out the window at the rain, his mismatched eyes illuminated by the lightning that cracked against the sky. He looked back to Darkhor, a soft smirk decorating his lips.

"What of your son? Is he in good health?"

He would rest his head on his hand, staring at his guest with interest. He certainly was an interesting sight, so much so that it made his blood rush. His horns and hair had dried somewhat, but dampness could easily be seen. His tail rested by his thighs, his mother had always told him he had womanly hips. A small water droplet flowed down the contours of his neck, a small amount of blue scales peaking out from beneath the clothes that he wore.

Darkhor Saurguse

Character Info
Darkhor listened to Symphr's story now feeling more close to him. Feeling relief that he had someone to relate to in both ways, family and music he smiled ever oh so slightly. Barely even a hint and to him Symphr was more interesting than he was than when he had just met him outdoors. He had that gleam in his eyes that showed that he was very interested and the Drakkollis couldn't hide it as much as he tried to.

It was the nature of a Drakkollis, so sensitive and easily coaxed into things whether it be fear or happiness. Darkhor replied back, "I am so sorry for the loss of your family and yes my son is well. He had just recovered from an ailment so he should be fine but for a while I was worried about him."Then thinking about the other things Symphr had said, "Oh you play violin? Ahhh these instruments played together followed with a dancer is very beautiful."

As Darkhor spoke for very oddly his heart began to beat faster and his breath quickened slightly and those who were paying close attention could very much tell that he had something going through his head. Something making him nervous but in a very good way and then the Drakkollis began to trill very lightly. Those who had very good hearing or heightened senses could hear it.

It was something that only Drakkollis naturally did out of pure instincts that when they come to someone that is of their own love interest that once it has been triggered was extremely difficult to back out of. He was trying his best to fight his instinct wondering why it had been triggered then as he thought about it it struck him though he denied that it was the truth. It was that Symphr was more than interesting to him, that he was attracted to him greatly.
Symphr

Character Info
He gave a soft smile to Darkhor when he gave condolences. It was a rare expression to see on his face, that kind of soft tranquility. He listened at the good news of the mans son having recovered from whatever ailed him, it was a nice story and seemingly gave light to the room. The man seemed just as interested in dance and music like Symphr was, the enjoyment of such activities often varied from person to person so he was glad that they had similar tastes. Soon a soft trill entered his senses, his eyes widening just a bit at the realization that it was coming from Darkhor. He blinked, hiding his emotions well as he felt a soft rush of heat run through his core. So the man liked him? It was starting to feel like fate that they meant, he needed Darkhor as a consort at this point.

But of course he always liked to test the limit.

He stood, stretching his body upwards in a fluid motion. His shirt pulling taut against his well endowed frame, the cloth rising up slightly to reveal flawless porcelain skin and sharp hipbones. He'd stretch his neck out as well, as if baring it to be marked. Of course he made it appear as though he were simply stretching, not a small tease to test the limits of the man before him.

"It has been a while since I have played for someone, allow me the honors of playing for you."

He'd walk over to the left of them, pulling the violin from its sheath within the bookshelf. He'd position the instrument delicately between his chin and right shoulder, brandishing the bow like a delicate knife above the strings. He gave a test strum and found it to be in tune. He would play, tunes flowing from his fingers like wind flowing through the air. He would dance to his music, waist swaying to the beat languidly. His tail curled behind him in a teasing fashion, the dance akin to that of a belly dancer. He would twist and turn, showing off the contours of his body in the low light.

Rain poured down, lighting cracking across the sky behind him through the large window in the living room. He swayed, eyes closed as he left the dancing and music take control of his body. It was sensual in a way, the music flowing around him like that of a ghost. Finally the song, seemingly sexual in nature, started to come to a close. He peered out through half closed eyes, a soft smirk playing on his features, something indescribable playing within those irises of his. He would curl his tail down around both of his legs, accentuating his hips and appearing as if it were a subconscious action. He appeared to be the perfect mate for his species, seemingly significant in the teasing aspect while at the same time appearing to be totally innocent.

It was the perfect ploy in his eyes.

He left out a soft chuff deep within his throat, a teasing gesture to the trill he had heard. Perhaps he could make a fine consort out of the man he had come to know.

Return to Forum?

Lock Picture

This thread is password protected.

Please enter a password to continue.

Show Password?