Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > Adeluna City > Just a Stop on the Road of Life [P]
Pyzis

Character Info
Name: Pyzis
Alignment: LG
Race: Phoenix
Class: Fire elementalist
Silver: 3271

Pyzis listened with a heavy heart as Rizka explained the circumstance of her sisters' passing. While she tried to smile through it Pyzis could see the grief in the woman's eyes. When Justice butt into the conversation and closed the matter, Py was a little shocked. After he explained his reasoning her shoulders softened and she understood it had come from a place of concern.

"I'm so sorry for your loss, the both of you. I understand the need to put the past behind you, I too had an unpleasant fifty years of existence. It's only just recently when I was able to move past the darkness of my history that I found happiness." she empathized. The last thing she wanted to do was bring back the memories of Rizka's pain. Pyzis was still trying to shed her own nightmares. Some nights when she lay with Thyme she awoke screaming. His calm assurances were the only thing to bring her back to reality. 

"You see, I'm sort of a rare creature. I was held captive by a sorcerer who then tortured me for the…healing quialities I posess. It was a long fifty years and I would do much to forget every second of it." Pyzis quietly admitted to Justice. Rizka had gone back for a fitting with the seamstress. She shifted on her feet uncomfortably, admititng what had happened to her felt right, but she wasn't happy about it. 

"On a better note, I think your sister will look amazing in the clothing she has found. I would really like to sample a performance from you two sometime. I have the beginings of an idea, but I can't reveal it all yet." she smirked. If they were as good as she thought they would be Pyzis would ask if they would perform for Angela. 

Justice

Character Info
Name: Justice Azaria Del'Draco
Alignment: CG
Race: Humanoid Dragon (Borealis Dragon)
Class: Bard Swashbuckler
Silver: 902
Justice put a gentle hand on Pyzis' shoulder, almost in a reassuring, brotherly manner. "It takes a strong individual to shed their fears, and I commend your bravery for sharing that with a complete stranger such as myself," he told her softly. "We all endured our own form of torture. Yours lasted longer than ours, and it says something about your resilience that kept you from giving up," he said with a charming smile. "Scars like that might never truly go away, but in time they do fade. That much, I can promise," he told her reassuringly.

"I watched you helping her. Thank you for that. She's several years my junior, and she means the world to me," he smiled. "As for a sample performance, I think we could manage something. We don't have the equipment we once had thanks to our recent mishap, but we've always prided ourselves in being able to improvise," he said confidently. He looked at Pyzis, as if remembering something.
"You said something about a gift. I would assume that this is to be for your moth– the Goddess Angela, correct?" he asked, recalling the earlier conversation. "I've been struck with an idea. I understand that the Goddess of Earth is known for not wearing footwear, correct?"

He motioned for Pyzis to follow him over to where he had noticed several pieces of jewelry. "I've met many acolytes, priestesses, and even some dancers who go barefoot, but they always wore some sort of adornment on their feet," he said as he looked about and found what he was looking at over near the footwear. There were several pieces of jewelry that resembled sandals, without having the sturdy sole to protect the bottom of the foot. Some were plain, made of bead and hemp cord, and others were more extravagant, made with silver and pearls. "Perhaps something like this, would be a suitable gift?" he offered as a suggestion of the foot and ankle jewelry.
Pyzis

Character Info
Name: Pyzis
Alignment: LG
Race: Phoenix
Class: Fire elementalist
Silver: 3271

Pyzis gave Justice a small smile that did not reach her eyes as the two of them shared in each others pain. "I found that the first step for my scars to heal was to speak about them. I spent so many years being silenced and alone that I only got better when I shared," she admitted but nodded sympathetically to Justice. "Each person deals with their grief differently. I hope that in time your scars heal, but thank you for your reassurances, it means more to me than you know." 

Pyzis watched him as he spoke of his sister and she couldn't help but feel hopeful for the two bedraggled strangers. The way his eyes lit up when he spoke of her and the protectiveness in his voice spoke of success for the two of them in the future. Excitement coursed through her at the thought of watching the two of them perform. 

Justice pointed out his idea for the gift for Angela and Pyzis marveled at the adornments. She had never seen someone wear such a thing, but they seemed very fitting for Angela. Perhaps there was something in this city after all. "Justice this is perfect! I must insist though that you think about also performing for Angela. I owe her everything that I am and I think a performance from you will be worthy." she spoke as she picked out a set of the foot jewelry and took all of her items up to the counter. 

"Think about it while you help me get my things to my inn," Pyzis offered as she watched the shopkeeper wrap her things up and place them in boxes. By the time he was finished there was certainly more than she would be able to carry. It was a good thing she had found Justice and Rizka or she might have had to make multiple trips. Shopping was tiring enough for her anymore.

Rizka

Character Info
Name: Rizka Auroria Del'Draco
Alignment: TG
Race: Humanoid Dragon (Borealis Dragon)
Class: Glamour Bard
Silver: 420
"I am honored, Pyzis, but maybe you should hear us perform before you make that decision," Justice chuckled as the attendant wrapped the package. "Once you hear us, then you can make that determination," he smiled before Rizka came bouncing back in her new clothing. She was still wearing her old clothes but she looked excited none the less. 

"All set?" Justice asked. She nodded eagerly and set the list of items one of the seamstresses had given her to itemize the purchase and her package on the counter by Pyzis's package. "I didn't want to wear them until after I've had a bath. It would be shame to soil such pretty items so quickly," she said. 

"Sound wisdom," Justice said with a nod. "My turn then," he said before he collected the items he had chosen and went back to the seamstresses to make sure that they would fit properly. 

Rizka turned back to Pyzis. "Thank you so much for your help," she said gratefully. "Did you and Justice find something for Angela?" she asked curiously motioning to the first package on the counter.