Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > Adeluna City > An Honest Mistake [open-r?]
Sigurdson

Character Info
Name: Blue
Alignment: TG
Race: Human
Class: Mage
Silver: 990
"I don't think she wanted to kill me." Blue responded. "She stopped her spell and told me she had been looking for me.". Then the demon grabbed him by his neck and levitated over the pit, dropping the mage on the other side. In a hallway leading towards the big werewolf looking creatures started appeared. They began running in  Blue and the fiends direction. Both of them shot multiple lightning bolts at the beasts killing of several of them. However two of them were about to attack the duo. One werewolf lounged for the mage. Blue enchanted himself with an agility spell, then dodged the attack, so that the lycanthrope stumbled into the pit behind him. The beast fell to its death, however the other beast swiped towards the illithid with its massive claws.
That One Kid

Character Info
Name: Illiyana
Alignment: CN
Race: Fallen Angel
Silver: 126
Her consciousness slowly resurfaced, and struggling, she attempted to piece things together and hopefully make sense of things. She had been sent to follow the young man. The one who called himself Blue. She had followed him from the jail where he was falsely accused of theft. But why?

She had finally found him-well, kind of literally fell under his feet, and she had almost killed him before realizing who he was. But then some thing as she had no better terms to call it, had rotted her brain and thrown fireballs at her. Absentmindedly, she rubbed her scorched skin, and reached into her travel bag to see if she had anything to heal with, which she did not.

Sitting up sharply, realization dawned on her: that thing… that was her mission. And with that, she jumped up, and began roaming the streets. In the apothecary, she found a tonic that was slightly pricey, but would reverse the mind rot and heal her back to full health. Out of gut feeling, she stopped in the pet store and purchased a wolf pup who when was curled up, looked like a large bunch of fur. Christening it Bunch, she put a collar around it's neck and headed out, in search of her target.
Xallithelid

Character Info
Name: Xallithelid
Race: Illithid
Class: Mind Flayer
Silver: 30
Xallithelid narrowly dodged the attempted attack and brought his scythe up into the chest of his adversary, lifting the beast up and flinging it back towards his enemies. he felt something roll down his cheek, and brought his hand up to feel it. He wiped it away and looked at his hand, and his anger was justified when he saw the red and blue liquid of his life blood there, it had been rolling down his cheek.

His blood.

How dare they?

With a roar that most likely could be heard miles around, he brought his hands from the ground to above his head in one swift motion, massive tentacles bursting from the ground all around him, grabbing and crushing the lycanthropes that so dared to draw his blood. his blood! how dare they attack him, actually think they had a chance against his might. He looked to his side after the tentacles receded to find a man who was sitting in a puddle of a yellow-brown liquid looking at him dumbfounded. He simply grabbed that man by the front of his robe and hurled him down the corridor. As he walked past the crumpled forms of dead werewolves, he called out to them with necromantic powers, raising them and ordering them to flank him.

I sincerely hope, for your sake, that you are an idiot.
That One Kid

Character Info
Walking along the path, with Bunch sniffing out the way, she began to worry. What if they had gotten too far away? What if the mage was dead already? Who knew how long they had traveled, or how long she was unconscious.

Walking along, she chewed on that thought as well as a honey-nut roll, one of the treats she had bought in the town. Suddenly, the wolf stopped and stood stock-still. Ears perked, tail stiff and high, Bunch definitely sensed something. Bunch knew something was going on, and Illiyana couldn't tell. A low growl emitted from the canine's throat, slowly increasing in volume.

Out of the woods, Illiyana heard a most inhuman roar. Her furry friend cowered, tail between its legs and whimpering, all bravado gone. Running towards the noise, she thought What am I doing? Shouldn't I be running away from the sound? Instead, her legs continued to carry her, pumping blood through her like never before.

And as she emerged from the woods into the clearing, she knew why she didn't stop running. There was Blue, visible through the window of the house which had been split down the middle, leaving a chasm where the front door should have been.

She continued running, and as soon as she reached Blue, she grabbed his arm and dragged him away from the scene. "Hurry! We need to keep you safe!" She yelled as best as she could over the din. With a glance behind her, she saw the demon-like creature reanimating the dead-something that her world considered forbidden.
Xallithelid

Character Info
Name: Xallithelid
Race: Illithid
Class: Mind Flayer
Silver: 30
Xallithelid was brooding, and turned away from the man, his werewolf thralls stalking around him. He went towards the pit, dropping a fireball down and catching a glimpse at the bottom. Rows upon rows of sharp spikes lined the floor, and a dead lycanthrope was impaled at the bottom. He turned back towards the man, meaning to continue the run from that little girl, but he was gone. gone, Disappeared.

The illithid roared again, and ordered his thralls out to hunt the runaway. Six of them he kept back, sending the other six in a pack out towards the man. He turned towards a wall, a torch burning low knocked from its sconce. At the sight of that seemingly useless detail, an idea formed in his head. With a wicked laugh, he picked up the torch and walked away from the house, towards a stack of wood. He uttered several words in the demonic tongue, then threw the enchanted torch into the woodstack, igniting it in red and black flames instantly. He called out to the plane of demons, looking for an old acquaintance who owed him a favor.

I sincerely hope, for your sake, that you are an idiot.
Thsarias

Character Info
Name: Pyreskull
Alignment: CE
Race: Demon
Class: Demonic Warrior
Silver: 8
Pyreskull was staring deep into the abyss, watching as the army of holy men felled a hellgiant, and a group of Pyre's kin, and then continued through the gorge, invading hell itself. He wasn't worried, because even if they killed every single one of his allies, more demons would come from the flames, come from the pits, come from the very stone itself! He was just about to join his comrades against the wretched paladins when he heard a call from a different plane, a voice he was all too delighted to hear once again. He eagerly crossed into the material plane to find Xallithelid waiting there, a reddish complexion showing itself in his grey skin, a sign of seething rage. He looked to the thralls at the illithid's sides. hunched, wolflike forms, regarding him with dead, hungering eyes. "It seems as though you are turning in your favor, Squidface." he said to the illithid.

Blood and iron, skulls and steel.

Your bodies dot the field, and Pyre is killing still.
That One Kid

Character Info
Panting, Illiyana finally reached a small village with an inn to rest in. She looked behind her and found Blue lagging far behind. Doubling over, she began to heave the little meal that was left in her stomach. Eventually, all that was left was water and bile. Looking over at Bunch, she found that she was already slumped over, thoroughly exhausted as she was. By that time, Blue had finally lumbered over, gasping as if his lung were punctured. 

"You okay?" Illiyana asked between gasps and coughs. "I think we can rest now, we just need to get a room in the inn."
Sigurdson

Character Info
Name: Blue
Alignment: TG
Race: Human
Silver: 990
(((I no longer have the time to Roleplay with my Revaliir account. Im sorry. Feel free to either kill of my character or use him an npc :( )))