Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > Adeluna City > Rainy Day [P,R]
Harrison

Character Info
Name: Harrison Jones
Alignment: CG
Race: Human
Class: Devilishly Handsome
Silver: 773
Harrison simply shrugged a little when the Goddess didn't seem to see the sea as he always had. It was his true home, he always felt like a foreigner on the land. It was strange that she would discount her children beneath the waves, but the ocean wasn't a gentle place almost as unforgiving as the desert on the land. When she spoke of the men and their wishes he didn't seem to react all that much, he had a feeling that it was best to bite his tongue. He had already given his opinion on men who expected their wishes to be granted but not of the wishes themselves. His blue eyes drifted to Belle for the moment and then back to her mother as she spoke of her rules or rather rule. It would seem that her rule was to respect and treat her children well. When Belle spoke up Harrison couldn't help but chuckle a little. “I wouldn't say I was flirting, I was simply being a gentleman. I may be a lot of things but I am a gentleman above all else.” The dashing rogue gave Belle a rather wide grin, as Angela seemed to be disengaging from the pair to return to what she had been doing. She did say at least one last parting phrase, Harrison also gave her a smile. “You have my word that Belle will be taken care of while she is with me.” It was then he threw Belle a grin and a wink.

The rogue tapped a finger on his chin as he considered the interaction they had just had. “So tell me, do you bring any man who has an interest in you here to show your mother to see how truly interested they are in you? I'll be honest, I haven't met a woman's mother in quite some time, let alone one who's a Goddess.” The rogue paused again, his blue eyes fixing on the young woman that was in front of him. He was certainly persistent in with what he wanted, despite Belle's mother who had breezed through the conversation, he still hadn't changed his mind. Though he did decide that he would probably do what he could to avoid Gods and Goddesses for the moment. All of that was over his head and something he didn't really didn't need to deal with right now.

The Captain's blue eyes found Belle's once more, “So is it back out on the road to sell your wares or did you have something else in mind?  Perhaps you could try and sell your good near the docks, if it gets too late in the day my ship is docked there.  You'd certainly be more than welcome to stay aboard.”

[Made by Brittlez]

Belle

Character Info
Name: Belle Rose
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Herbalist
Silver: 43
"Good." Was all the goddess said as she bid the two farewell. She had her ways of keeping tabs but Angela was well known for letting her adult children do as they pleased even if Belle was still very young. 

The blonde thought about it for a moment. "To be honest didn't really expect her to be here. I suppose that's the glory of having a mother like her is you never know where she will pop up. I've heard stories about her raining cherry blossom petals down on an entire city for a celebration. To me she is just my mother but to other's she is THE Mother. It's weird I suppose in that aspect." She smiled up at him and laughed. "I didn't mean for you to meet her is what I mean." She gave him a small teasing smile.

Listening to Harrison's words she nodded. "The docks might be good. Lots of sailors there and people getting off the boats from all over Revaliir." She thought about his words for a while before laughing. "I would love to stay on your ship." She took his arm in hers and departed from the building. "Just don't run away at the end of the day when you get what you want." She teased lightly.

Looking up at the sky she seen the grey colors swirling about like the sea. Her face twisted a bit in a frown. "It's going to rain again, can't you smell it?" 

Main: Angela Rose