Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > Adeluna City > Rainy Day [P,R]
Harrison

Character Info
Name: Harrison Jones
Alignment: CG
Race: Human
Class: Devilishly Handsome
Silver: 773

It was rather gloomy out this day in Adeluna, the clouds had grown to heavy with water and it had begun to pour. The rogue was making his way along, checking out some stands in the market when the rain began to fall. At first it was light and tolerable and now it was coming down in buckets. Harrison was used to water and being soaked with it, especially when a storm found his ship. Fortunately his leather coat was going to keep him mostly dry but his hair and face quickly became soaked with the liquid. His shaggy dark brown hair stuck to his forehead and the accumulated water began to drip from the tips of his hair into his eyes. He quickly swept his locks off his face and grumbled a little as he walked on.

The wind picked up a little and thunder crashed overhead. Harrison sighed briefly as he walked along, popping the collar of his jacket up to shield his face a little better from the wind and rain. It was then he took note that a lot of people had cleared off the street to take shelter in any place that they could really. A downpour like this wouldn't last too long, once it stopped things would resume as they normally had. Harrison found a fairly dry spot under an overhang that not a lot of people had taken shelter under. He stood under it, waited, and watched other people as they scrambled to get out of the rain and wet. The rogue smiled briefly as he watched a few women with white tops run to shelter as quickly as they could, how amusing. It didn't take long before the rain lightened up finally to a rain that was rather light and much more tolerable.

It was then the swashbuckler emerged from his temporary shelter and continued his exploration of the new city he was in. It would seem there were also people who felt the same way as him about the current rain, more people had emerged from their shelters as well and continued about their business. Perhaps this was normal for things, if the weather wasn't a complete monsoon why not go out and about their business. Harrison smiled at a few women who walked by, they were clad in darker clothes so he wasn't going to be getting a show. However the Captain continued his strut down the road, occasionally pausing to look in shop windows and seeing what goods they had. It was then something caught his eye, the rain had come to a complete halt and the sun was beginning to poke through the clouds and lighting up the city once more.

Harrison smiled, it would seem today was going to be a rather good day.

[Made by Brittlez]

Belle

Character Info
Name: Belle Rose
Race: Rosenite
Class: Herbalist
Silver: 43
Rain drops rain down the petals of her rose cloak. A leaf like hood was over her braided blond hair as she stared through the streets of Adeluna. Even on a day like this people were trying to be out and about. It always entertained her that the city was forever active. If it wasn't the human it were the vampires or moon children. 

She held a basket in her hands full of herbs and salves. Keeping it safe she had the blanket to the basket over top of everything. Even the downpour wouldn't be able to penetrate the protection that the blanket offered. Blue eyes looked up as the rain began to let up. Slowly but surely the weather was improving.

As the sun decided it's hide and seek game was over it shined down on her petal cloak. She glistened like the morning dew. Droplets ran down the large red petals of the cloak. Lowering the lead hood she finally let her eyes take a look around at everyone. "Excuse me sir?" She moved towards the soaked Harrison. "You look like you got caught in the storm, would you like a quick remedy to send the chill from your body?" She shifted the basket and gave him a smile. "I'm a travelling herbalist who can heal many things."

Main: Angela Rose
Harrison

Character Info

Harrison hadn't really expected to interact with him, after all they had things to do and places to be. The handsome rogue glanced around and saw a woman with a basket, her face was certainly younger than his. She looked like her cloak had been grown from a rose bush just for her and fit her perfectly. Not only did it look fantastic on her it kept her very dry it would seem, much to Harrison's chagrin. He glanced over at her and smiled brightly when she approached him. An herbalist, the cloak suddenly seemed to make much more sense to him now. He gave her a rather sly grin, “You're quite the worker, my chill was chased from my body when you came up to me. I can count the number of people who've done that on one hand.” Harrison gave her a chuckle and a wink after he spoke.

She was much more beautiful up close, golden hair that the fresh sun danced in. Her eyes were a very unique color, something that even a man as well traveled as Harrison had never seen. His blue orbs looked a hers with intrigue and he touched his hand to his lips as he looked at her. Her eyes were a dark blue with silver towards the center, they almost reminded him of the moon against the early skies of morning when the dark sky was beginning to lighten. Harrison moved his hooked hand a little more behind his back, after all she was a lady and she didn't need to have that in her face. He noticed that she also had a basket full of other goods for her to sell.

“So tell me, lass, what kind of ailments have you have you cured? Because you see I have this problem when I am out and about on a day like today. You see any time I see a beautiful woman I can't help but fell the blood drain from my head and my knees get a little weak, do you happen to have anything that could help me with that?” He gave her a charming smile and another wink as he looked at her. It was by this time the sun was a little more fully out and the sun definitely made her gold hair appear to have almost a halo above her head. She was quite the angel, and he bit his lower lip a little as he looked her over. It really was a shame that he didn't have a ship to take her back to, but the Winking Mermaid might just have to do. Or maybe she would be interested in some place more exotic. But he was getting ahead of himself and refocused back at her rather unique eyes.

[Made by Brittlez]

Belle

Character Info
Those blue eyes shimmered with each word he spoke. They were very familiar to her but never had they been actually spoken to her. It was her mother who usually could cure a man just by being in the same room as them. Just a looking in their direction could make their hearts stop. One of the most beautiful women in Revaliir, that's who her mother was. She did not gain her mother's red hair or beautiful  green and red eyes. No, she looked more like her father as did her indentical twin sister Fern.

"I've cured a number of things. Broken hearts, a loss of words, a sailor's inability to even step on a ship, but I've also stayed in the pirate lands and helped heal the wounded there for a time. My herbs are the finest youve ever seen. They are grown in a goddess's court yard." Thinking for some time she set her basket down for just a moment before she appoached. His hand hadn't escaped her view.

"Not a lot of things can help that. You want what you want." She gently took his hooked hand and looked it over. "But I would not be so worried about something like that or this. A true lady would look past it." She had been to the pirate lands and seen it many times before. Maybe not on the most desirable men but this one would be something to write home about. Men were something Arri seemed to enjoy.

"If you love beautiful women I would suggest a visit to my home country of Arri. Way up in the desert." She used her fingers to travel up his arm as if they were on a journey and stopped at his chest. "In Arri, the women out number the men and they are always wanting. I suggest to go by ship because the desert will kill you. If not the desert the bandits." She was teasing him now as her hands left him and picked up the basket. The way he was looking at her entertained her just a bit and she knew what to say. "My twin sister Fern would love the way you look at me. It would entertain me to see how you would look at the two of us, who are alike in every way."

For a moment she stopped. "My mother named me Belle. After the Snowbelles that grow in the ice lands of Revaliir during their harshest winter season." 

Harrison

Character Info

Harrison grinned a little at her when she listed off the things that she had remedied in the past. “Certainly that was quite the feat to restore a man's ability to return to the sea. I can't imagine not wanting to be at sea, that is the one thing in my life that I love. Well, that and the company of a beautiful woman.” He said and threw her a wink and a smile. He didn't look surprised when she took a hold of his hook, Harrison had never believed that she was afraid of it but rather he was just being polite. “But a true gentleman doesn't need to brandish such a weapon in front of a lovely woman, such as yourself. There are quite of few women who find this feature of mine attractive, makes me seem a little more dashing.” Harrison said confidently as he watched her.

Then she spoke of her homeland and how there were more women then men. Chances are he would have more women than he knew what to do with. He could certainly by then obtain a ship to sail his way to this magical land of endless pleasure. Surely with his charm he would have no trouble finding a different woman to warm his bed each night. He drifted a little when he was brought back to the conversation of her and to his delight she had a twin. That was something he hadn't seen or experienced himself. That triggered a rather excited grin on his face as he contemplated what could happen as a result of that encounter. Harrison had tried in his younger days to bed twins but his attempts ended in a slap to his face and a cold bed that night.

So her name was Belle, that was lovely. “I could travel to your home country, Belle, as lovely as that sounds. I'm sure I could easily find women to bed and please, but if it were easy that would get boring very quickly. Half the fun of it is the chase, finding a lovely lady in my spyglass and pursuing her until she has completely rejected me.  I do love a challenge.” He said with a confident smile, he did love a challenge so much, and he wondered how much of a challenge she would be.

“My name is Captain Harrison Jones, and it is my pleasure to meet you.” With that he gave a small bow then returned to his full height. His blue eyes danced as he looked at her, Belle and Fern, that would be an interesting evening. The plant that Belle was named after sounded rather hardy for a plant, that probably spoke volumes about her. She would be pretty to look at, but resilient and not easily broken. Not that he would want to break her, just bend her a little to let him in for an evening or two. Maybe if he were lucky then he would get her sister involved as well.

“So tell me, love, where else do you plan to go today to sell your wares and what would I have to do to keep your company?” Harrison asked her, that charming smile ever present on his face.

[Made by Brittlez]

Belle

Character Info
"So you are a man of the sea then? I always seem to run into types like you. Maybe I too am destined for the sea." Belle seemed to giggle at him and nod. "Indeed, women tend to like men who seem more dangerous to them. Dangerous, handsome, tall. The works is what you have darling and I'm sure many go after you all the time."

His words made her giggle. "Especially when the women there do all the chasing." She took the collar of his shirt for a moment. "Then maybe I should be a bit more challenging." She let him go and winked. "It is a pleasure to meet you as well Captain Harrison." She said his name like it had always been on the tip of her tongue. It rolled off so easily.

"I sell to whoever needs them out on the streets but today." She swooshed her cloak off and roped him in with it. The soft silkiness of the petal rubbing against hist face, neck, and shoulders. "I need to go to the clinic and restock. All you would have to do is follow, I won't tell you no but to get anything more than that you'll have to a bit harder than sweetened words."

The cloak left him and she folded it up. Underneath was a sea colored dress with gold detail. Her sleeves belled out as she looped the basket. "Are you coming?" She smiled at him and winked once more. Her mother had taught her more than just how to be a good herbalist but how to flirt as well. The only person better at it than Lady Fertility herself was probably a lust god of some sort.

Taking his arm she walked him down through the streets of Adeluna into the shrine district. There were many varius shrines to gods. Even her cousin's shrine was being taken down as people waited for the new god to arise. Once they got to the clinic there were so many flowers around Belle's nose twitched. She opened the door and ushered him in. "Sorry for the silent walk. I didn't want to breath in all the damn flower smells."

"What's wrong with all the *damn* flower smells?" Belle froze as she looked up to see the gorgeous red haired goddess. The woman who was one of the most beautiful in the land of Revaliir. She had made many men die to even get a chance to come look at her.

"MOTHER! What are you doing in Adeluna?"

"It's time for the annual Terra blessings of my shrines! What is a fertility and earth goddess good for if she can't at least bless her shrines on the beginning of Terra! Farmers will begin to sow their seeds soon! I can't just sit around and do nothing!" 

Belle noticed Fern was rearranging flowers and she smiled. "Oh this is Captain Harrison! He longs for the sea."

"The sea, Mother Earth's greatest enemy," Angela chuckled a bit, "I hope you are entertaining my daughter well Harrison. Fern come here." Fern came over and stood silent. She was much more shy and modest unlike her twin. "She might not talk much but this is Fern." Angela played with the girl's hair. "You can run along now. Check on Iva… Make sure the little devil isn't rolling in mud.." Fern nodded and ran off out back. "You'll have to excuse that. My youngest daughter thinks she belongs in mud all the time."

Belle chuckled, "As long as she isn't in my room all covered in mud again I don't mind what she is doing. Anyways we just came here for a restock on herbs. I didn't plan on seeing any of you out of the realm."

"Naturally," Angela waved her hand and went behind a counter getting a basket of herbs out. "They are a little jumbled. Iva helped me pick them this morning. So Harrison, where do you come from?" 

Oh god an interrogation by a goddess. Wonderful.

Harrison

Character Info
“Well here, I'm not entirely surprised you've run into a lot of sailors. After all this is a port town, I don't imagine if you were further inland you'd find many of them. I believe everyone is destined for the sea, you should come with sometime.” The devilishly handsome man said with a wink. And a small laugh escaped his lips when she said she would be a bit more a of a challenge. The chase made the catch that much sweeter. It was like looking for treasure, when you reached the end of the line and got your reward it made all the bumps along the way that much more worth it. When she addressed him, Harrison puffed his chest up a little more, it always made him feel good to be addressed properly.

“Well this will certainly be an interesting trip then. To the clinic then.” He said with a dashing smile after he felt the cloak brush his scruffy cheek. He trailed after her and he laughed a little, “I certainly have a lot more up my sleeve.” He didn't press conversation too much and she seemed to not want to smell something too. But then it was all explained to him and it made sense. But before he could really react a beautiful red haired woman, so she was a Goddess. That was certainly added to his sexual bucket list: Successfully bed a Goddess. Not necessarily Angela, but one of them, though which one.

From there it was a dizzying array of names of siblings, it would seem the Goddess only had daughters, no sign of any sons at all. That was when Harrison got to meet Fern though, she was definitely a twin and he gave the shy twin a smile and wink. But then as quickly as she had been introduced she scurried off to check on another daughter. He smiled a little more at the thought of of a small mud covered child making a mess in a room.

Belle finally told her mother the reason for their visit and she was then pointed to a basket. Harrison shifted in his spot for a moment as he looked around the flowers and the shop. But then the Goddess addressed him directly and he seemed a little surprised. But that look vanished from his face and then he gave a smile again, “I was born in Tarishitar, but my father joined the Navy not long after I was born. I've spent most of my life with the deck of a ship beneath my feet honestly.” He said, as he examined a flower that was close by. He didn't dare touch it, he didn't know what it was and it was a safe bet not to touch it.

“I'm partially surprised there isn't a line of men trying to get in here. I've heard stories of men doing the impossible to see you, it's quite peaceful here.” He paused for a moment, his blue eyes wandered back to Bell though, she was his current goal and Harrison Jones never did anything halfway. “I will say I can see where your daughter gets her good looks from.” Though the hair and eye colors were different, he could see the resemblance some, she had gotten all her mother's good features for sure.

[Made by Brittlez]

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
Angela listened with interest as she began to move vials from one side of the room to the other.  "Tarishitar is an amazing place. The Academy that I went to and still help out to this day uses the same magic that helps it float to help out the gardens there." The Goddess gave him a smile and nodded. "I'm afraid that the Navy and I never seen eye to eye. Well I should say that the ocean and I have never been in love."

For a moment Angela gave a sly smile before laughing. "I won't bed a man who simply comes in through the doors of this clinic. They know better. There are trials and even at the end of the day I don't bed every man who comes to my temple. I would suggest if you see a God you make sure your wishes aren't bland. We have a way of being quite literal."

Taking Belle by the loop of her other arm she gave him a smile. "For example these two beautiful girls, sex didn't make them but the man who wished said "I want children from you". I took his image and made it happen by myself. I am the Goddess who gifts Fertility and Holds the Cornucopia. I  do not give my body willingly to all men." She brushed Belle's hair back.

"They are both very beautiful. However, they look more like their father I would like to think. He was a man who worked on the docks down here I believe. He made it through the mother's trials and made a foolish attempt to bed me like most men. Instead when he seen his wish granted before his eyes he was upset with me. He did not love these beautiful girls the way I do. How could I bed a man who breaks one of my golden rules."

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Harrison

Character Info
I've always thought the Earth and Sea were some great lovers. The Sea is always kissing the shores of the Earth but doesn't get to far, after all the Sea is a gentleman and will only go as far as the Earth lets him. Not to mention every morning he has left new treasures upon her shore in the form of shells and other beautiful things.” Harrison said with a charming smile on his face. “But to be fair I've never actually had the opportunity to talk with you to get the real story.” After all who was he to argue with the actual Goddess of the Earth, but he smiled at her all the same. Really how could he have truly known if he didn't follow any of her teachings or visit any of her temples. He was certainly a bit of a fish out of water right now but he seemed alright with it. How often would he have the chance to talk with a Goddess let alone one who seemed interested in talking with him?

She then explained how the Gods took things literally and how her daughter Belle and Fern were created. It was no surprise to him though, but honestly the thought never crossed his mind. Harrison pondered over her words on that for a moment before he spoke. “Any man that would need a wish granted to get the things they want in life is hardly a man at all and truly doesn't deserve it if he can't earn it. From the sounds of it he had it coming for what he got.” Harrison said as his hand touched his chin lightly as he thought about what else he could add to that. “I've always managed to get what I've had my sights set on, no wishes. If by some chance I wasn't able to get what I desired then it simply wasn't meant to be and I'll move on. But most men aren't nearly as smart as I am.” The pirate grinned cockily as he said that last phrase, his hand drifted from his face and he began to run his finger along his hook as he considered something.

So tell me, I'm not familiar with your rules, what are your rules? Also how many rules do you have?” Harrison asked the Goddess. He threw a wink at Belle, he hadn't forgotten about her.

[Made by Brittlez]

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
Angela watched him for a moment. "Maybe if the sea was a handsome man who promised me all sorts of interesting things I would entertain the thought." She winked at him. "But alas the ocean and I have never been that way with each other."

She entertained the thought for a while longer while Belle packed up her basket. Her green eyes were now on the girl. She was elegantly parting the herbs and placing them in rows in the basket she had. "You wouldn't believe the amount of men that want wishes that are so pitiful." Her hand came up and she played with Belle's long blonde locks.

"Never ask favors from Gods. We're tricky and vile beings for the most part and we will take you for everything you have only to give you something that you think you want." The red head let out a laugh as she let go of Belle's blonde locks.

"My rules?" Angela pondered for a moment. "It's simple, as Fertility I am the protector of all children. Not just human children but all. I protect the earth as well. Crimes against it are meant with harsh punishment if you follow me. We only get one home after all, or so the scholars say. As for how many, I just have those two. Though I tend to be a lot more over protective of my blood children." She chuckled.

Belle finished with her herbs and smiled at Harrison. "Are you just about done flirting with my mother or have your tastes been altered just by seeing her." The girl began to tease him as Angela moved away now to help Fern. 

"Well, I can see I am no longer wanted." Angela chuckled a bit as she winked towards Belle. "I have things to do… Probably people to maul. Take care of my Belle while you are with her Harrison. It is my number one rule."

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.