Roleplay Forums > Onnen > Kikuyu Wetlands > Kanuri, The Lost Culture > Treasure Hunting, Round One [P/R]
Firesong

Character Info
Name: Drake Alzrahi
Alignment: CG
Race: Celestial Dragonstar
Class: Dragon Knight
Silver: 787
“That’s a hell of a legend,” Drake commented off hand. He was sure that, at one point, he knew about it and had merely forgotten. As they reached the door, Vela commented that they would need to come back the next day. Drake frowned at this comment, and sighed. “Fine…” He wondered if he could just kick in the door, but figured that Vela had already thought of that option.

On their way back, though, Vela took a small detour, leaving Drake alone. The draconian sighed, leaning against the opposite wall. Just as he had relaxed, a skeleton flew out, and immediately Drake was on alert. With the trained reflexes of a warrior, he slashed the skeleton in a flurry of strikes, and then took a stance to parry the incoming blow. That never came.

Vela was laughing hysterically.

“Not funny,” Drake replied with a dull stare. “Well, I guess we’ll figure it out tomorrow then.” He held out his hand to help Vela up. The two made their way back to the entry point. He sighed as Vela started to climb, and Drake followed suit. It was just as tight as when he had went down, but right above him was Vela, which…

“Could you move a little faster?” Drake asked, practically right beneath her. “This area is really cramped.” He was acutely aware of her butt right above him, and he had a hard time looking anywhere but due to the lack of space. “Just whatever you do, don’t fall…”

Vela

Character Info
Name: Vela Alsephina
Alignment: CN
Race: Angel
Class: Treasure Hunter
Silver: 2475
“Um, that’s not how this wor– worrrrkkksss,” she yelled as she slid down the rope with her rump sitting directly onto his face. “Sorry! I lost focus!” She was blushing now as she started to climb up a bit faster. Once they reached the top she looked him over sheepish. “How's your… um… Face? I hear my ass is squishy?”

She looked him over, “You look okay. Let’s head back to our base! I got us alcohol!” Once they got to the base camp she lit the fire again and closed up the windows. They barricaded the doors too just in case.

“Hey. Give me your shirt or I’m getting completely naked to sleep.” She got out the bottle of whiskey and tossed it to him.

Firesong

Character Info
Drake was not expecting a sudden butt slamming into his face, but luckily he was able to hold onto the rope long enough for her to regain her grip. When they finally reached the top, Drake rolled over onto the rock, panting. “My face is fine…it was more of a shock than anything.” He looked over to her. His face turned red, and he immediately looked the other way.

“You’re not hurt, are you?”

“Not at all,” she said as she looked Drake over, and pulled him up. There was the mention of alcohol, and Drake rolled his eyes. At least they weren’t at a bar. Once they got back, Vela shut them in and made sure everything was locked, demanding his shirt.

“F-fine,” Drake said as he took off his shirt, tossing it to her. Across his chest and body were several scars. Most of them looked like they came from edge weapons, but there were a few that seemed as though he were run through with a spear or something similar. There was one, rather large scar in the dead center of his chest.

He sighed, and walked over to one of the tables, sitting down. “We didn’t get much today…but I have high hopes for tomorrow.” Drake wondered if it was always like this. Whatever was behind that door…

Vela

Character Info
She looked over his scars and looked away once he noticed her staring. She started to strip her clothes and hung them up before putting on his shirt. “Raile sent me in frilly things. I can’t stand sleeping in frilly things.”

Vela thought about it as she sat down across from him. “That’s always the first day. The first day feels slow compared to the days after it. It is normally lonely but thanks to you… Not so lonely anymore. At least until you decide you’ve had enough of the Vela treatment.”

She took the whiskey and found some glasses pouring them some. “Have a drink.”

The noises outside started to pick up and Vela looked creeped out. “I fucking told you this place is haunted.” She got up and took the shot hard before she plopped in his lap. “I hate ghosts.”

Firesong

Character Info
It took a moment for Drake to notice that she was staring at him, but when he finally did she looked away. Once she started stripping, though, he glanced away, instead looked out the window into the darkness. The next few days were going to get more exciting. He wondered what they would find….

“I don’t think you’re that bad of a person,” Drake said. She poured him a glass, and he sipped on it as she sat across from him. “I don’t see what the problem is…”

It was when Vela climbed into his lap, though, that he started to understand why she had trouble keeping partners. He was acutely aware of the fact that she was in nothing but his shirt, and he blushed, looking out the window. “What are you doing, Vela!?” Having such a woman in his lap was, at least to his memory, something he wasn’t used to. It didn’t take long for him to grow a little hotter, and wonder how long it would take her to notice…

Vela

Character Info
“Ah but see… Tell that to all my ex-boyfriends and suddenly I’m a fiend.”

Vela downed the whiskey while she was on his lap, “Getting distracted from the spooky ghosts. What the fuck does it look like?” She winked at him and poured her another shot. “Don’t be so scared of me… You can turn into a big fucking dragon. Which is a total turn on by the way.”

She put the bottle back down and drained her glass, “Guess I should have gotten something more light if I’m going to drink like a fish.” She chuckled and slammed her shot glass down before taking Drake on a ride with her. A ride off of the chair and onto the floor. He was over top of her.

“Well, since we’re down here~”

Firesong

Character Info
“Since we’re down here, what?” Drake said, breathless. He was being snarky, which Vela smirked at. There had been that tension all throughout the day, but because of the whiskey, Drake seemed a little more okay with it now.

“Shut up,” she said, yanking his head down. Of course, she overdid it, and instead of kissing even semi-romantically, they butted heads, and the two both recoiled from the hit.

“Damn, Vela…you have a hard head,” Drake commented, rubbing his forehead. Still, he leaned down and kissed her, his hands taking hers as they stretched out above her head. “So is this what you do all day and night? Explore ruins, and then sleep with partners? I could probably get used to this…”

Vela

Character Info
She was wincing from the headbutt. Vela was pleasantly surprised when he secured her hands, “Only if I like you. It takes a lot to even get me interested. You are interesting.” She was going to add more with snark but she knew it would ruin the moment they were having.

They ended up on the bedroll after stripping each other down. The long night led into the cool morning. The fire’s crackling from almost running out of wood made her wake up. He was wrapped around her with her head tucked up under his chin. She let out a yawn and pulled herself out of his arms. “Hey,” she looked down at him with a smirk.

“Who knew my ass going onto your face could lead to some fascinating times.” Now she could be a smart ass with him. "But good morning handsome."

Firesong

Character Info

The rest of the night after the first little accident they had turned into quite a pleasant surprise. As the morning came, and Vela sat up, he smiled up at her, his silver eyes looking over and admiring her naked form. “Well, it’s not like I mind too much having an ass like yours in my face,” Drake quipped back, leaning up and giving her a quick kiss. “Morning. I was thinking of breakfast, and here you are…” He pulled her down and rolled on top of her, pinning her down. It started with a rough kiss, which slowly trailed down her body…

It lasted a lot longer than it should have, and was sadly interrupted when they realized that they needed to get a move on. Breakfast was quick and efficient as the two rushed out of the safe house and back into the ruins. Unlike the day before. It took them no time at all to get back to where they had left off, and once more Vela pushed her way into the smaller side cave.

“Ready then?” Drake asked. “If the wall collapses, I should be able to get you out…” He was a little worried, but she was the expert.

Vela

Character Info
Vela squealed a bit as he took her for his breakfast. He was a lot more confident this time around with her and that pleased her greatly. “You are a pretty good breakfast yourself.” She quickly kissed him towards the end before they got actual breakfast.

She had food in her mouth as she climbed down the rope. “I gotta open the door,” she spoke with her mouth full of food. She quickly chewed and swallowed the food before wiping her mouth. “I’m gonna activate the switch.”

Grabbing the lever she pulled it and gears started to turn. The gears got stuck and there was an angry voice. “Come on you piece of filthy fucking shit.” There was a loud noise as she kicked the lever. “Ow. Ow. Ow.” She jumped around but that kick was enough to get the gears loose and it opened the door.

She sheepishly walked around to where the gate was, “So… I got it open…” She took her torch from him and smirked. “Nothing went wrong… Don’t look at me like that.”