Roleplay Forums > Onnen > Kikuyu Wetlands > Copts Marsh > Master of Puppets[P,R][Event]
Sirona

Character Info
Name: Sirona
Alignment: LG
Race: Angel
Class: Holy Knight
Silver: 0
The waves of the beasts had subsided for a time it seemed, the front lines, at least in this area, wasn’t being assaulted as much. Sirona had to guess that it might have been because of her presence here, able to destroy the beasts in large numbers was likely forcing them to move to another location to concentrate their numbers in another location. Sirona wanted to find that location as soon as possible, but she had to stay for a time with her clergy to see how they were fairing.

”Lady Glory, we are looking after the wounded as best we can. Shall we start to ship them out to the healers?” One of her clergy asked.

Sirona thought a moment. ”Yes, while we have this lull that is a good idea, see to it, Adam.” Sirona ordered before she looked back out into the wasteland between her lines and the Void beasts. Such a waste of the life, such evil in the world.

Sirona helped her people get the wounded ready for transport and watched them head off. Between the wounded and those taking them to the hospital tents there was about forty people heading off. They had a ways to go but Sirona had faith that they would make it. ”All taken care of, Lady Glory. The guards we sent with them will keep them safe.” Adam said as he came back to her.

Sirona gave a small sigh and a nod. ”I know, thank you, Adam.” Sirona turned to look back over the battlefield. ”I hate this, Adam, such a waste of Life, I don’t know how Angela is handling it. The evil that has flooded this world, our mission was already difficult, now, now it is that much harder to cleanse the lands of the evil and sin.” She sighed, Adam being one of her first and most trusted Clergy.

She felt him standing behind her as he replied. ”A waste indeed, Lady Glory, it threatens to take over, to become too much for us to cleanse. But, it will be all over soon, for we shall claim these lands.”

Sirona was about to turn and ask him what he meant before she could she felt him jump onto her back between her wings. ”Adam, what are you do… ah!” She cried as a dagger was plunged into her neck as she flailed to throw him off, but he kept stabbing. Her living armour tried to shift to protect her but it was a small space that it couldn’t reach. Reaching behind her Sirona finally managed to grab him and throw him off of her to the ground.

Blood covered him, her blood, as it spilled out from the multiple stab wounds she now had. They hurt, that was much was written on her face, but it didn’t stop her from glaring at him as he smiled wickedly at her with his dagger in his hand. The hurt on Sirona’s face was more than the pain she was feeling from the wounds that were already starting to heal.

Adam’s eyes twisted into a black colour as he charged her again, but Sirona was prepared this time. She caught him by the face and held him up off his feet at arm’s length, his dagger unable to penetrate her armour. ”I’m sorry, Adam, I failed you, be cleansed.” Her palm flashed with a blinding light as his body went still and started to disintegrate from Sirona’s cleansing Light.

A tear started to appear in eye but then she realized something; the wounded! She turned and went to go after them when a familiar presence came closer. But, also, there were another ten people standing behind her with weapons drawn, more corrupted! When had this all happened?!

Sirona, Goddess of Light and Strength, Lady Glory and the Stronghold of Peace

Sirona's Divine Powers;
1. Light From - Sirona can take on a form that is made of pure Light, she has no physical form while like this and can move at light speed.

2. Grant Strength - Sirona can pass some extra Strength onto those around her if they need it. The kind of strength they get is up to them, be it magical, physical or spiritual, it is a small lone of her Strength for a short time.

3. Solar Flare - Sirona can call down a beam of pure sunlight from the sun itself! She can focus this beam to a surprising degree, from the ability to target one being in a crowd to wiping out said crowd in a luminous cleansing of Light!

OOC: Shawn

Warehouse – If you need synth and stuff check here, if you want to buy anything please PM me on Sirona or find me is Discord :)
Arti

Character Info
Name: Artiya'il
Alignment: TN
Race: Archangel
Class: Angel of Grief/Shiloh's Annoyance
Silver: 1317
When the wave had dissipated, Artiya'il had left Sirona's side to check on the rest of their family, for most were participating in this battle somewhere. Michael and Sammael fought upon the Plains, alongside Michael's lover and her clan, Gabriel was keeping out of the way - too wounded physically, and mentally, to be of use to anyone - the God's only knew where his war dog was, though knowing Uriel she would not be far away from her master. 
She had found her mother and father amongst the soldiers, and had brought them back with her. Raegul and Lucifer stayed close to their eldest daughter, as she went about her work. Lucifer was glad that his Mate could not see the ever growing, blood red stain, that swallowed their daughter's feathers with every consumption of Grief that Artiya'il performed. Though the tainting was painfully slow, Lucifer could not help but wonder what would happen when there was none of her purity left, when every pure feather and strand of white hair had turned red to represent the suffering his daughter carried within herself. How she did not crumble beneath the weight of it he did not know, nor did he dare attempt to imagine, for he could not comprehend it. 

The three of them stood in the Marshes, Artiya'il taking in Grief from the very land itself, while her mother and father watched over her. The former, blind as she was, could feel everything that her daughter did - the Archangel of Judgement, silent as ever, so very like her eldest child in many ways. The latter, usually so chatty and full of himself, watched his daughter with a dark expression of concern, worried for his daughter's sanity and for her mother in this place. Raegul was strong, he knew that and he loved her for it, but the toll of bringing the Host to Revaliir still weighed heavily upon her, and he feared what that had done to her… not to mention the incident with Sirona. 
Had it not been for Artiya'il and Raegul, Sirona might have killed Gabriel that day. He loved both his daughter's, though Sirona knew nothing of her birth parents, separated from them for her own safety so that only the highest of the Seraphim knew to whom she was born to. He had been cast into Hell by then, forced away from those he loved so dearly, though it had been his choice as much as God's. Raegul had never cared about the loss of her wings; she was still the same Angel she had always been - it wasn't as though she had done much flying with them after all, they had always just been pretty ornaments… though Lucifer knew better than to believe all of what she had said, as did Artiya'il. 
The Archangel did not know that her father had witnessed what she had done; for all of Raegul's strength, for all of her conviction, she had grieved the loss of her wings… most wouldn't have noticed, but a few had and Artiya'il had been chief amongst them. She had not asked permission the day she had removed her mother's grief from her, and her father had never admitted to his daughter that he had seen her perform her ability for her mother either. It was a secret they both shared… one neither would ever speak aloud. 

"Sirona…" Raegul spoke softly, turning her head to 'look' off into the distance, her blindfolded eyes unseeing though that had never stopped her. 
"I felt it also. Come, we go to her," Artiya'il stated simply, taking her mother by the arm as she opened a Gate direct to her little sister's side, in time to witness her sister 'cleansing' one of her own… so, he had been tainted by the Void, like so many others… in fact most, if not all of the wounded. 

Raegul and Lucifer stayed behind their eldest daughter, as Artiya'il immediately called upon the magic bestowed upon her by Shiloh, the stasis field was small and only lasted a short time, but it was enough to get her to Sirona's side. One hand placed upon her little sister's back, Artiya'il looked into her eyes, her own back to her usual storm grey for the moment. "Apologies sister, I have no time for formalities, Adam calls out from your heart and I shall see him back on this battlefield to ensure his service to you is not yet over," she stated, as her body began to glow, a white hot, and yet somehow comforting, heat radiating from her into Sirona as she began to draw the grief over Adam from her sister, to herself. "There is work to be done."
Sirona

Character Info
She felt their presence instantly when they arrived, but Sirona didn’t take her attention away from the corrupted in front of her once she was finished with Adam. She felt the field around her as Artiya’il approached and placed a hand on Siron’s back and looked her in the eyes. Sirona lowered her sword and shield for the moment and frowned at Artiya’il, glancing behind her at the two archangels that had arrived with her big sister. One she knew, Raegul, her and Artiya’il’s mother, the other, male, she didn’t know, yet, Sirona had a feeling that she knew exactly who he was already without being told.

She looked back to Artiya’il in time to hear Arti’s words and feel her power. Sirona gave a small gasp, the power! Artiya’il was much stronger than Sirona knew, and this proved it, given Sirona’s new abilities it was a bit easier for her to sense just how strong Artiya’il could be, and it was terrifying. For a moment an idea of exactly who to have Artiya’il unleash her power on came to Sirona’s mind, but she suppressed that idea as she felt relieved, somewhat anyway. ”You didn’t have to, big sister.” Sirona sighed, knowing what Artiya’il had done but then again, Sirona hadn’t stopped her either.

With that done Sirona looked back to the corrupted once more and sighed heavily, yet another failure to protect her own. ”Be cleansed.” Sirona whispered sadly and as she did a beam of pure sunlight struck down from the heavens, a perfect circle just large enough to encompass all of the corrupted. When the light faded there was nothing left but a circle burnt into the ground, just blackened earth.

Looking back to Artiya’il again Sirona’s mind went right back to her other issue. ”Come, we can talk later. I sent nearly forty people, both wounded and guards for them, back to be healed, they could be infected as well! Please, come with me and we can talk after.” She glanced back to Lucifer and then back to Artiya’il. ”I have questions.” Sirona turned and started to run and took to the air in the direction she knew the caravan was heading back to the hospital tents further back in the lines.

Sirona's Divine Powers;
1. Light From - Sirona can take on a form that is made of pure Light, she has no physical form while like this and can move at light speed.

2. Grant Strength - Sirona can pass some extra Strength onto those around her if they need it. The kind of strength they get is up to them, be it magical, physical or spiritual, it is a small lone of her Strength for a short time.

3. Solar Flare - Sirona can call down a beam of pure sunlight from the sun itself! She can focus this beam to a surprising degree, from the ability to target one being in a crowd to wiping out said crowd in a luminous cleansing of Light!

Warehouse – If you need synth and stuff check here, if you want to buy anything please PM me on Sirona or find me is Discord :)
Arti

Character Info
Name: Artiya'il
Alignment: TN
Race: Archangel
Class: Angel of Grief/Shiloh's Annoyance
Silver: 1317
It was the first time Artiya'il had ever shown her little sister her power, it was a glimpse into who Artiya'il was. Sirona had been taken away from them at birth, for her own safety, only a few of the hierarchy knew that Lucifer and Raegul were her birth parents, she had been placed within the nursery almost immediately, to be raised with the other Angel borne, so that she could not suffer the same prejudices that her older sister had. No, Sirona had known nothing of her real family, even before her exile from Earth, she had lost her memories - but there had never been any memories of her mother, father and sister to begin with. 
Artiya'il had always kept herself separate from her sister; she was the most powerful psychologically, but physically it was Sirona. In truth, the two sisters were the most powerful beings back on Earth, even above their parents… even above their 'God', it had been another very good reason to keep them apart, even if Raegul and Lucifer had believed it all to be utter nonsense. 
"Your heart called out to me, remember sister, I only take that which no longer belongs to those judged fairly. Had you meant to suffer his loss I would have left him where he was, but he belongs with me and the others," Artiya'il stated simply, her tone as monotonous as ever, her storm grey eyes fixed upon those that had been turned. 
"Arti…" Lucifer sighed, rolling his eyes at his eldest daughter - she never had been very subtle, she had never really learnt to curb her words or speak with compassion. She said it as it was, much like her mother. 

"As you should, you've been kept in the dark long enough, and as Goddess of Light, it seems fitting that you wish to chase away the last of the shadows from your own life," Artiya'il continued, looking at her sister as her eyes became black once more, that somewhat unnerving smile back upon her usually stoney face. She knelt and touched the ground, the shadows grew around her fingers, her manifestations shuddering into life, lurching forwards before her. One turned, it's expressionless face looking at the two sisters. While it had no real form it was obvious that this was the remains of Adam; the grief associated with him and his death. "Go. Find those sent out before us, slow their progress but do not damn them until we can deem whether they are clean or not," she commanded, watching as they sank into the ground and vanished from sight. 
Turning her eyes to her mother and father she nodded, knowing that Lucifer would act as Raegul's wings. Taking off after her sister, Artiya'il took note of the sound of her father's wings behind her. 
Sirona

Character Info
Sirona nodded. ”I know, and I do thank you. But, please, next time ask me, you take on too much sometimes, you don’t need to take from me, I can handle it.” Sirona replied, but didn’t argue it further, just made the small request from Arti and left it at that. She had more pressing matters at the moment anyway. At Arti’s words of Sirona’s mention of having questions, before Sirona took off, she replied. ”I just want to know where I came from, I don’t need my full memories though. I guess I’m viewing this as a chance to start over again in a way. But I want to start on the right foot, as it were.” She watched Arti conjure up the creatures of shadow and she sent them off, Sirona watched them, disliking the fact that Arti was using shadow magic but, for now, saying nothing.

It didn’t much longer for Sirona to catch up to the wounded caravan and dropped from the sky in front of them, blocking their path. The one at the lead frowned at Sirona’s sudden arrival and the look on her face, the frown growing when he saw the rest of the Sirona’s family come into view. ”What is wrong, Lady Glory?” He asked.

Sirona stepped closer, keeping her eyes on everyone. ”Jonah, I need you all to stop moving and everyone to step away from each other.” When they seemed confused for a moment Sirona spoke again, her tone dark. ”Now.” Sirona ordered and that got them moving, at least the ones that could move. They created spaces between them and Sirona walked forward again, stepping up closer to Jonah. ”I’m sorry, but Adam is dead, he was turned into a corrupted at some point. I fear that they are among those here.” She reached out and placed a hand on his shoulder for a moment, no, he wasn’t corrupted, good.

A scream caught Sirona’s attention and she moved with all haste in the direction it had come from. One of wounded had stood up and revealed itself to be a chomper as he ran after another clergy member, who, taken off guard, didn’t draw their weapon. Sirona was on it in a heartbeat and ran it through with her sword, making sure it was dead before turning back to face the rest of them. ”No, one, move.” She’d see how long it would take for any of the corrupted to get inpatient and attack.

Sirona's Divine Powers;