Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Jasumin Plains > Jasumin Lake > Hazardous Waters [P]
Attie

Character Info
Name: Attie
Alignment: CN
Race: Human (Dead)
Class: Wanderer/Scholar
Silver: 0
"It's nice to meet you Kyu and Tsar." Attie said respectfully to both animals then looked to Larka, "They are beautiful animals." 

The strangeness of Tsar didn't alarm her since she grew up in the Virens forest where there were may odd creature hybrids. Back then she was to fear them, as they often were more powerful than regular animals. But now she respected them instead, as she had seen many and learned which ones to run from and which ones were fine to be near. Typically animals with predator features were the ones to run from. 

When Attie received the plate, she was hesitant to get the food. She was hungry and the food looked delicious but most were put off by her….eating habits. Yet the warmth of the two radiated so strongly that she realized that it was unlikely they would get angry at her for the way she ate. So she took a sandwich along with some grapes. She inspected the sandwich then set aside one of the meats inside the sandwich. Then she raised the food up to her mouth. Suddenly, her teeth sharpened and became more like bear teeth than any human's. Attie tore at the food, as though it was prey that wasn't quite dead yet. In a matter of seconds, everything on her plate had been devoured. There was no trace that there had even been food there in the first place. 

"That was delicious!"
She complimented, her teeth returning to normal. 

She then listened to Larka and Celeste as they discussed Akira, talked about beating up shopkeepers, and explained why they were visiting the lake. Attie couldn't help but smile. They were both lovely people and she was glad that Akira had such a wonderful family. It was clear that they loved her very much and would always be there for the child, even in Akira's darkest moments. 

"Akira seemed healthy." Attie said, "But I did notice that she could use some new shoes. I think one of them had a hole in it.

She didn't hesitate telling them the facts, as that was her natural reaction to questions. Nor did she try to soften the blows of her information, which was a disadvantage at times. Suddenly, Celeste began to mention how Attie was like Akira, making tons of friends. For a very small moment, Attie's eyes filled with a deep sadness, though her smile remained. Making many friends yes. Creating close friends was different. A close bond could replace a thousands weak friendships. Even then, with all the travel, spending time with friends was difficult. Especially if one didn't keep track of them. But as soon as that sadness appeared in her eyes, it was gone. Now wasn't the time for sadness, nor would it ever be. 

"Thank you." Attie said with a genuine smile, "You guys are one of the nicest people I've ever met. Oh, by the way, I didn't mention something. We went to the petshop after meeting and got each other friends." 

Attie placed two of her fingers in her mouth and whistled. The whistle pierced the air and almost echoed through the forest. Suddenly, a bright red fox bolted out of the bushes, running straight to Attie. The fox had its tongue sticking out in a silly manner and appeared to think itself more of a dog than a fox. The second the fox got to Attie, it jumped up and started licking her face. 

"Woah woah!" She said with a smile, "Calm down little Rusty." 

The fox raced around Attie several times, seemingly filled with energy. Then it flopped over on its side, tired from all the running and hyper activity. Then the fox got up again to start racing around Attie again. Eventually it wore itself out and once again, flopped on its side next to Attie and started to take a nap. Rusty didn't seemed to be worried or concerned by anybody at the picnic. Instead it seemed to be focused on running and sleeping. 

"Akira got me Rusty." She explained, "I think it was because I travel and foxes are good travelling buddies. I got Akira a small tortoise. Tortoises are easy to carry and can dig up roots or herbs if they know the smells of what they are looking for. But the main reason was….well to put it simply, tortoises live long lives. I know that Akira will have a friend by her side all her life. Travel is nice but I don't want Akira to lose a friend during travel due to a short life-span. It would be an….unpleasant experience."