Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Jasumin Plains > Jasumin Lake > Look at me now![P,R-nudity]
Archangel Uriel

Character Info
Name: Uriel
Alignment: CG
Race: Archangel
Class: Holy Crusader
Silver: 0
She listened to Hiro explain more about this world’s Deities and the Voice and this World Tree. The end of the world he came from, which had been destroyed. She raised a brow as he finished. “So you to are from another world? Seems this world is a dumping ground for that which is not wanted, not offence, I am here to after all.” She sighed, her headache started to come back again, so much to take in, it was amazing she was holding herself together as well ass he was.

“I suppose they were that weak, not all of them, but enough. Despite taking their magic away, or at least burying it, they found other ways to kill themselves. World wars, diseases, out right genocide of other kinds of humans. So it ended up they didn’t need magic help them destroy their home, what my Father created for them.” Urial rubbed her face with her right hand. “It was sad, some of them would even send prayers to my Father to help them in these acts, of course he would not.” She thought a moment. “So if you have met you Gods directly, as I am understanding it, that is another difference. My Father rarely appeared in front of mortals directly, using us angels as invisible guardians and guides and wards against the demonic. The mortals still had their free will of course, that was something we couldn’t stop. My Father was a guide, but they did not always interpret his Will properly. You could my Father could have given them a better way to know his Will, but they did have the means, but they chose to look at it in ways that fit their personal wants more.”

When Hiro showed her the silver and then offered it Uriel pulled her hands back or pushed it back to him. “No, thank you, the clothing was more than enough, Hiro.” Uriel insisted and would persist until he took the silver back. She didn’t like to accept charity, the only reason she accepted the clothing was because she wanted to protect her modesty at the least. This was good enough for now, if she was to live in this new world against her will she might as well start out at the very bottom of it.

As he spoke highly and admiringly of his father Uriel listened. “Hiro, may I give you some advice?” She asked, though didn’t wait for a reply, it was a rhetorical question, she would give advice to anyone, anytime whether they wanted it or not. “When I say this, I do not mean any offence to your or father, but, carve out your own path, Hiro. Learn from his example but do not become a shadow of your own father, for you are not him, you are your own man, so do not try and be him. Be brave like him, be stronger than him.” She advised as gently as she could, which for her was kind of like sandpaper but it the best she could do.

Hiro asked of the war that she had mentioned, and Uriel grated her teeth. “Something like that, yes. When Gabriel vanished before my eyes and when we could find no trace of him in Heave or in the mortal plane I could only think of another. A fallen sibling, older than I, but one of evil.” But Uriel saw the world as black and white, good and evil with a hard line between them, so her view on that was rather skewed from the started. “When he refused to return my brother or even take responsibility for it, I took the Army and attacked, I started the war to get the best of us back.” She explained, her ire rising as she spoke. “I will find him, perhaps Father sent me here for a reason, like I said.”
Hiro Kouen

Character Info
Name: Hiro Kouen
Alignment: TG
Race: Humanoid Elemental
Class: Elemental Knight
Silver: 1067
Hiro shook his head when she said this world was a dumping ground for those unwanted people. "I'd say a haven world, for refugees. The world I'm from was destroyed. I would've died. No offense taken though. A lot of people were saved from previous worlds." He didn't consider himself as trash, or this world as a dumping ground. This world was too beloved to be considered a place for the unwanted.

Hiro listened to her talk about humans finding ways to kill each other, wars, disease, genocide, and so forth.  "It's human nature, I guess.  Humans kill each other here too, and the Gods aren't beyond their own squabbles.  I believe most people are good, and having magic allows us either the ability to do good or evil, it's just a tool.  Powerful magic will allow bad people to do worse things, while it could also help good people do better things.  If a God could choose the way humans interacted, the way they behaved, wouldn't that just take away their free will?  They'd just be puppets."

She politely refused the money, saying the clothing was more than enough.  Hiro nodded.  "Okay, I understand, if there's anything more I can do for you, please ask."

Uriel then asked to give him some advice.  She told him to not copy his father, but strike out on his own path, to become better in his own way.  He thought about it, it was things he already heard, stuff he was thinking about, and had somewhat already started doing.  "You're right.  I've started to realize that on my own.  I originally took my father's title, Phoenix Knight.  But I didn't have his power over Light.  I just had his fire magic.  Recently, I've decided to start learning the other elements, I went to a God, Lord Drae of the Arcane, and he started training me on how to use the other elements, starting with water.  I've learned a lot, and have started mixing the elements together.  I guess Phoenix Knight isn't a suitable title for me anymore.  I'm thinking something like Elemental Knight would be more suitable.  I'm trying to branch away from his exact path, and I'm aspiring to become different, yet still do great things, like he would want.  Maybe it's something he wanted all along."

She explained a war she started with a fallen angel sibling, trying to find and return her brother, who she looked up to so much.  "A fallen angel sibling?  Wish I could help you with any information, but I know nothing about your brother Gabriel, or any fallen angels.  I'm sorry, I'm not that much help in that regard."

Archangel Uriel

Character Info
Name: Uriel
Alignment: CG
Race: Archangel
Class: Holy Crusader
Silver: 0
Uriel thought for a moment on his statement of the world being a have for refugees instead of a dumping ground like she had said. “Hm, I suppose it’s a matter of perspective then.” Uriel replied with a small shrug. When it came to humans killing each other, however, she listened to his reply and shook her head. “Free will for many is dangerous, their minds are not strong enough to handle that kind of responsibility. Magic is a corrupting force in mortal hands, I am amazed that magic has been allowed to flow through the lands as freely as you make it out to be.” Uriel replied.

Hiro spoke of what he was doing after she had given him some advice, learning more kinds of elemental magic with the help of a God. As he finished the archangel eyed him for a moment. “Let me ask you; do you really need a title?” She questioned. “Let me tell you something I have learned about titles; they only have meaning if you’re in a group like a military. Anything else and you’re making it up. Many of my older siblings have, or had, titles within the Army of Light, I was being trained to eventually take over as the Left Hand from Gabriel when the time came. But I still have to earn that title, if I fail in meeting expectations the title will passed to the next candidate, who would still have to pass all the tests.” She explained. “Don’t be the Phoenix Knight or the Elemental Knight, be Hiro Kouen before anything else.” She ended, it’s what she believed anyway, and Uriel was never one to shy away from saying what she believed.

“No need to be sorry, I didn’t expect it anyway. Perhaps none of my siblings are here, I won’t know.” Uriel replied and looked outside of the cave, the rain had slowed down and there was some sunlight starting to peak through the clouds. The weather breaking, good. “Thank you again, Hiro, but I must be off. I need to make my way to the city you mentioned before night fall if I can, I can feel the magic of the land already, my own skills are coming back to me slowly I believe.” She stood and nodded to him once before she turned to leave. “Take care, Hiro.”