Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Jasumin Plains > Jasumin Lake > Look at me now![P,R-nudity]
Archangel Uriel

Character Info
Name: Uriel
Alignment: CG
Race: Archangel
Class: Holy Crusader
Silver: 0
The black puffy clouds rolled across the sky threating to turn into a storm. Even the light breeze once in a while picked up to a heavier gust, indicating that it to would join the clouds in creating a storm over the lands. It was from these clouds that a figure broke through them as it hurtled towards the lands below at velocity surprisingly not terminal for the distance they were falling.

A few seconds later there was a large splash in the southern end of the lake near the out flowing river that leads to the ocean. The figured plunged under the water’s surface and the shock of the cool water forced her eyes open. It took a few seconds for her to realize where she, and the two large white feathered wings on her back made it rather difficult to swim, they just got saturated and made her sink. Panic set in for a moment as she thrash in the water to get to where she thought the surface was, only to feel the lake bottom under her hand.

Having that reference, she got her feet under her and pushed hard to swim to the surface, feeling her wings already getting heavy with water. For her effort she was rewarded with instantly getting her face above the surface of the water, gasping for air and starting to cough out some of the water she had inhaled. The winged female stood up her full height, nearly seven feet tall without her wings included, she stood just over waist deep in the water.

She winced as her head pounded with a migraine settling between her eyes as she looked around and then down. She was naked! Her well built and athletically toned fighters’ body was exposed for all to see. While she didn’t have anything against nudity in the right context, to just be naked was annoying to her, but so was nearly everything else.

“Damn you! I did nothing wrong, Father, why have you done this?!” She yelled at the top of her lungs to the sky. When there was no reply she started for shore, wading through the water easily, her face set in a nasty scowl. She came to the shore, naked or not, and looked around, she didn’t recognize this area, any of it! “Where did he send me? This is not the lands I remember.” She spoke to herself looking around at the autumn landscape.

The angel just stood there looking around at the edge of the water, trying to figure out what to do. She had been sent her by her Father for causing a massive war that was destroying the mortal realm where she came from. Her brother, Gabriel, had disappeared before her eyes and no trace of him had been found, so she started a war to find him, only to cause so much carnage that she had been made an outcast.

She opened her wings and shook them to get the water out of them as best she could and let the cool breeze help dry them off. Only to then have a few drops of rain touch her bare skin. “Of course!” She sighed as the rain turned into a gentle shower. Now she was really angry!

But having no idea where to go or what to do all she could think of at the moment through the headache was stay put and see what happened.
Hiro Kouen

Character Info
Name: Hiro Kouen
Alignment: TG
Race: Humanoid Elemental
Class: Elemental Knight
Silver: 1067
The sky was turning dark shades of grey and black, as if a storm was brewing.  A young man, stood watching over the lake, standing among the beautiful crimson leaves and foliage.  He wore a suit of ornate red and gold armor, with a crest of a phoenix upon it.  A crack of thunder could be heard in the sky, a flash of lightning.  The man looked up with his blue eyes, and gazed upon something parting the sky, and flying toward the earth.  Was that . . . a meteor?  Whatever it was, it wasn't moving quite fast enough to reach terminal velocity, however it was still pretty fast.

"What the hell is that?  I'd better investigate."  The young man started jogging toward the water's edge, seeing whatever object it was splash down into the lake.  He reached the surface in time for the rain to start pouring down from the sky.  He saw what appeared to a nude woman rising out of the water.  She was completely nude, with a well toned, athletic figure, and fine pair of . . . angelic wings . . . wait, what?

The young man walked into the clearing.  He had the appearance of a young man in his late teens, with spiked black and red hair dripping in the rain that was pouring down.  He was tall, but not as tall as the woman that stood before him, who was practically a foot taller than him.  This young knight pulled the crimson cloak off his back.  He had a slight blush on his face, somewhat embarrassed that he had found a woman in such a state, but she seemed to need help.  She was screaming at the sky in rage.  Maybe proceed with caution.

"Are you all right, miss?  It seems you literally fell from the heavens without even clothes on your back.  Here, take my cloak, you're soaked!"  He held the cloak out to her to take for the meantime.  "What the hell happened?  It's not every day someone falls from the sky like that."  Was she an angel or something?  That was the first thing that came to mind.  He tried to keep his eyes from lingering anywhere on her body, since she was in such a state.

Archangel Uriel

Character Info
As she looked around her eyes fell upon the young man in red and gold armour walking towards her. She gave him a side long glance for a moment and eyed him; spiked but soaked black and red hair, nearly a foot shorter than she was. She sighed, well of course the first person to find her out her nude would be a young male! But as he got closer she had to give him some credit for making an obvious attempt to keep his eyes off of her body.

He spoke and offered her his cloak, because she was soaked and she rolled her eyes as she took the offered cloak and threw it around her front, at least she could maintain some modesty. She couldn’t get the cloak over her wings anyway. “I just fell into a fucking lake from the sky, of course I’m soaked!” She snapped slightly, irritable. “And I did literally fall from the heavens, I’m a fucking archangel! Where else would I fall from?!” She snapped again looking around, but not turning her back directly to him. “Where am I? What is this place and these lands?” She questioned, holding a demanding tone in her voice and she turned back to stare down at him.
Hiro Kouen

Character Info
She was pissed.  She was a firebrand: feisty with a fiery temper.  She explained she was an archangel from the literal heavens, having fallen to earth from the sky into a lake.  Hiro blinked, surprised by her temper and how angry she was.  But he was going to attempt not let her anger get on his nerves, since he had no idea what she went through prior to falling into a lake.

"Could've fallen from an airship or something.  And with all the things in this world, there's races that have wings that aren't angels, or archangels, whatever.  But I guess that's not the case here," he sighed in frustration.  "Anyway, you are in the world of Revaliir, continent of Parvpora, and you fell into Jasumin Lake.  You're in the middle of Jasumin Plains.  Does that help you?"  Hiro said, answering her question the best he could, giving her pertinent details he thought she would need.  "To clarify, you're in the mortal realms, ma'am.  My name is Hiro Kouen, who exactly are you, Miss Archangel?  What happened that dropped you out of heaven?  Are you injured?"  If she fell out of heaven, did that mean she was a fallen angel?  He wasn't going to ask that particular question, considering he'd probably get slapped in the face or something worse.  Best not to piss this woman off any more than she was, if he could help it.  As the rain continued to fall down, he realized she could potentially catch her death of cold out here (he didn't know if angels were prone to sickness, but he wasn't going to take that risk).  "We should find some shelter.  I think I saw a cave over in that direction.  I could build a fire there.  Easily."

Archangel Uriel

Character Info
She listened as he spoke, explaining things that made little to no sense to her. The names of the places he said were not ones she knew from her world. It clicked and her eyes went wide with rage. “He sent me to another world?!” She almost yelled when it clicked in her mind what her Father had done. “I served him all of my life, through everything that has happened, and he sends me to another world?! For simply trying to find my own brother!” Now she was yelling up at the sky again. “You bastard, Father! How could you?!”

Taking a few breaths and shaking in her rage, she looked ready to kill someone. After a moment she looked to Hiro, her hazel eyes could bore holes into someone’s soul with the anger in them. “Uriel, my name is Uriel.” She said sharply. “Airships? What the fuck is an airship?” She asked. “Reva… Parv… whatever, no, it doesn’t help, I don’t know those names. He sent to me a different world!” She growled through clenched teeth. “I was trying to find my brother, he disappeared before my eyes, drawn away from own home by some power force that was unknown to me. I was trying to find him, I guess our Father thought I took my little war too far and sent me away.” She paused for a moment, starting to think things out. “Tell me, do you know of another other archangels? Or even just angels? If you do what are their names?” She asked Hiro, hoping that maybe he had, that maybe her Father had sent her to the same realm that Gabriel was in the same realm now. Her powers were drained, and she nothing to her name but her wings and training to defend herself. “Yes, shelter. You can tell me about this world and these lands there.” She replied with a sharp nod like it was a command, and considering she had said “her war” she was used to such things most likely.
Hiro Kouen

Character Info
He could see the confusion in her face as he explained where she was.  She didn't know any of these names, and she was somewhere she didn't know a thing about.  She realized she was in another world.  She was totally enraged about the whole ordeal.  She introduced herself as Uriel.  He was going to try not let her temper get on his nerves, unless she started to harass him or something.  He had patience.  As someone who claimed a title of "Archangel" she was probably high and mighty, but she had such a temper for someone who was angelic.

"AIrships are like . . . a boat, but it's made for sailing through the air through the magic power of an engine," Hiro explained, knowing it's not really relevant to what happened to her.  She spoke about trying to find her brother, something about their Father (would a Father of an Archangel be a God/Goddess?) sending her away, something about a war.  It didn't make complete sense to him.  Uriel asked about names of other Archangels, or even regular Angels.  "No, I don't know any angels or archangels.  Maybe your brother is here, but I don't know him if that's the case.  I know several Deities though: Lady Angela Rose, Goddess of Life and Love, Lord Drae of Knowledge and the Arcane.  There's Lord Lokhir, Lady Dalanesca, and a couple others I don't know much about.  We can discuss more when we're in safe shelter."  Hiro directed her to follow him, leading her through the perpetually autumn forest in this down pour until he found the cave he spoke of earlier.

They entered the dark, damp cave, which showed no signs of life.  Hiro reached into his pocket and pulled out a small crimson stone, placing it on the ground.

"Oh Fires of Civilization, I summon thee!  HEARTH!"  With an application of a bit of magic, and the proper words, the Insta-Hearthstone created an instant campfire, the light of the flames illuminating the dark cave, heat radiating forth from the fire.  A couple simple seats appeared, allowing them to sit down near the fire to warm up and dry off.  "Ahh, much better!  It's an instant hearthstone, it allows me to summon a campfire.  I picked it up somewhere along my travels.  Never leave home without one," he said with a laugh.  "Have a seat, dry off.  I'll see if I can find you some extra clothes amongst my belongings.  I don't know if anything will fit you well enough, but it's better than running around with nothing on."  Hiro started going through his belongings, pulling out some dried jerky, and finding a spare red tunic and black slacks.  "If you're hungry, help yourself, and if those clothes fit, you're welcome to it.  You might need to put some . . . wing holes or something through them, I don't know.  Do those wings . . . hide anywhere?  Like, can you make them disappear and reappear?  Or are they always out like that?  I know nothing about angels, they come from the heavens, and they're at odds with demons, that's about it.  They usually serve a Deity of some kind maybe?"

Archangel Uriel

Character Info
A ship made for the air?! She had known the mortals in her world had used something that sounded like that, so they had them here as well it seemed. Uriel shook her head and listened as he spoke of Gods after saying he didn’t know any other archangels or angels. “You have multiple Deities in these lands?” She questioned as they walked. “Truly I am far from home then. After everything I have done for Him this is how he thanks me while I tried to get my brother back?!” She grated her teeth as they entered the cave. “Life, Love, Knowledge, Arcane, and others.” She pondered that for a few moments. “What is the nature of their powers? Are they powerful mortals that gained God like strength? Or are they truly Gods?” She wondered, her Father was a True God, even if those in the mortal realm from where she was from believed in him in different ways, or even her siblings as Gods in some cases.

Finally out of the rain Uriel opened her wings and shook out whatever water she could, despite her attitude she was careful not to splash Hiro with any of it. However when she watched what Hiro did to make the fire appear her eyes went wide as the seats appeared as well. “Witchcraft?!” She eyed him, her hazel eyes narrowing. “Mortals have access to magic in these lands? Where does that magic come from?” She questioned, tentatively taking a seat, keeping the borrowed cloak around her to keep her modesty for now, but that meant it was blocking the warmth from the fire. Within the glow of the fire her hazel eyes shined brightly.

Hiro had some dried jerky and produced some slacks and a shirt for her to wear. She accepted the articles of clothing and stood, turning to one side to pull the slacks on first. They fit, but they were tight and since she was wet they were clingy but they’d do for now. “Do you have a knife I can use?” She asked him, and Hiro handed her one. She made some careful cuts in the back of the shirt and handed the knife back to him before pulling the shirt over her head. She had cut slots into the shirt just wide enough to let her wings stays open but not bunch the shirt up, not ideal but passible for now. Like the pants the shirt was tight, loosed a little from making the cuts, but as she breathed the shirt did tighten. “Thank you.” She said simply, in a voice more practical than emotional.

She taste tested some jerky for a moment pondering all that he had said in silence while she let the fire’s warmth. She blinked and reached up just over her head as if reaching for something, looking grim for a moment she lowered her hand again. “My halo is gone too, damn Him.” She grumbled.

Urial looked back to Hiro again. “No, I can’t hide my wings or make them disappear.” She answered. “We served our Father in Heaven, my siblings and I. Keeping watch over the world of mortals and keeping back the tide of evil from the depths as best we could. Some of my siblings started to question our Father and were either banished or left on their own. The last one to be banished, her name was Sirona, the youngest of us, not yet an archangel. And then I watched as my older brother, Gabriel, was torn away from Heaven.” She sighed and stood up and started to pace back and forth, still close enough to the fire to feel its warmth.

“What kinds of lands are these? What kinds of dangers are there? Where is the closest city that I could my own clothing and maybe some armour and a weapon?” She wondered still eating the jerky a little at a time. She seemed to have calmed down but her eyes still showed she was on edge and seething.
Hiro Kouen

Character Info
Uriel asked about the Deities of this land, their nature, and so forth.  Hiro took a piece of jerky of his own, and bit off a piece, giving him time to think about what he was about to say.

"The Deities.  There's about 7 of them currently.  They were originally all mortals, who were chosen by 'The World Tree,' a literal tree secluded off in an area mortals can't reach.  It provides them with their power, and there's a being known as the 'Voice' that talks to the Deities, it's the voice of the World Tree, something like that.  They have immortality, they usually cannot die, but recently there was an invasion by insectoid creatures that WERE able to kill deities.  Something about them being outside the realm of the deities.  They were defeated though, and the continent they came from opened up to the rest of the world.  Anyway, each Deity has 2 domains.  They're chosen by the World Tree, and they can be 'unchosen.'  Deities aren't permanent, they can fall.  They can lose their immortality, and become normal mortals again.  Then another person is chosen, and becomes an immortal Deity.  Some are benevolent Gods, some are more malevolent, while others are neutral.

"I originally came from a different realm myself.  My father was a Deity in THAT world for a time.  He was known as an Avatar of Fire.  But none of that mattered when we arrived in this world.  Since I assume you had a Father who was a God, or THE God of that world, many different worlds have Gods of their own.  Not just the one I came from and this world.  Interesting."
  He just learned something from her.  His original world, and the world of Revaliir, were not unique about having Deities.  Other worlds have Deities, and some might have just one true God.

Hiro handed the archangel a knife like she requested, she started to make alterations to the clothing he gave her, so he turned away from her as she got dressed.

"Mortals have magic in this world, yes.  There's many different kinds of magic.  Some people can draw from magic runes that can be drawn.  There's magical items, enchantments, divine magic, nature magic, arcane magic, and so forth.  I draw magic from within.  Personally, I use my own power, my own 'mana' to summon, or control the elements.  As you can see, I wear armor, yet I can wield magic.  I'm most adept at using fire magic, but I've learned to harness other elements too.  Fire, water, air, and earth.  I can control all four to some degree.  I'm not entirely human, my Grandfather Kenshiro, and Grandmother Sasha were human, but their son, my father, he somehow had great strength in Fire, he was some kind of Elemental being.  I remember Father telling me there was something about an adventure his parents went on, where a phoenix sacrificed itself to save Grandma Sasha, and she was pregnant at the time with my Father, Sabishii.  Somehow that power resonated within him, so he was like . . . a phoenix/elemental or something.  I don't full understand it.  Meanwhile, my Mother, Seraphia, was . . . a fire elemental."  He twisted the truth slightly, his mother was originally a fire demon, who was purified of the demonic taint, and became a fire elemental.  He left that bit out, to simplify things, and prevent any unwanted smiting, in case she believed he was a demon himself or something.  "I don't know much about her history.  But the gift of fire is strong within me.  It's in my blood, you could say."

He turned back to face her when she was done dressing.  She even thanked him, showing she had calmed down a bit from before.  "You're welcome, Lady Uriel.  It doesn't look half bad.  It'll do until you can get to a town to get some proper fitting clothing, though you'd need money.  The currency around these parts tends to be silver crescents, a type of coin."  Hiro listened to her explain the story how she was an archangel, her father being the God of that world, then her siblings started to question their Father, and were either banished, or left Heaven on their own.  "That's unfortunate.  I didn't question my father much, but I worshiped him, as a person.  He was a Deity at one point.  He was brave, strong, and very kind.  Kind to a fault.  He was a great hero in the world of DaeLuin, where we originated from.  Unfortunately, that world was destroyed, people either ended up here in Revaliir, scattered to the winds, or they didn't make it out alive.  But my father wasn't perfect.  He trusted too much, had people take advantage of him.  He loved, but sometimes the people he loved turned out to not be as good as he thought they were.  He died in battle, he was fighting an evil Goddess of this world that had, along with another evil God, unleashed curses of the seven deadly sins upon the world.  It also claimed my mother's life too.  Anyway, I guess we each have our own tragic stories."

She asked about the world of Revaliir.  Any settlements nearby she could visit.  Weapons and dangers, and so forth.  Hiro pulled out a map, and held it up for Uriel to look at.

"Well, there's many different supernatural beings in this world, as well as mortal races.  There are humans, elves, dwarves, halflings, rosenites, and creatures such as vampires, werewolves, dark elves (or Drow).  There are settlements, small towns and villages all over.  Three continents: Canelux which I am the most familiar with, Parvpora , where we are now, and Onnen, the new world.  I don't know much about Parvpora, since I haven't been there much.  I know even less of Onnen, because it's recently been uncovered.  Nearest major city is Kurayo, which, I asked around, is 'a city of darkness, don't piss off the locals.  Mind your manners and your business.'  I haven't visited it, but it's the closest city around.  There's tribes of orcs around some places, occasional monsters, bandits, and so forth," Hiro explained, pointing to the position marked on the map as Kurayo.  "It's east from here."

Archangel Uriel

Character Info
Uriel listened closely to what Hiro was saying, she wasn’t foolish or ill tempered enough to not realise she needed to learn everything she could about this new world. When Hiro was finished she chewed the bit of jerky she had in her mouth for a moment before commenting. “So your deities can rise and fall, and shift like the wind at a whim, but the whim of an even more powerful being?” She questioned, her voice holding contempt. “So this Voice and Tree give the Gods their immortality and their powers and they really only embody two aspects at a time? How inefficient.” She said flatly. “If the Voice is that powerful then what is the purpose of the Gods? Why not embody everything itself instead of doling out the power to random mortals? The Tree and Voice sound like a God in its own right, why use mortals?” She thought out loud. “Yes, it would appear other worlds have their own Gods in one form or another. My world has only our Father, and some cultures there knew him as the One God. While others would worship a pantheon of Gods, what they were actually looking up to were my siblings in one form or another.” She explained.

She asked of the magic after making the alterations to the clothing that Hiro had provided to her. “Mortals and magic, hmph.” She grunted with a slight roll of her eyes. “You seem capable of controlling it, instead of it controlling you. In my world whenever mortals have had access to magic they have brought ruin upon themselves and their kind, so it was suppressed. Magic still exists, it’s rooted into the world and binds it together from our Father, to remove the magic is to destroy the world. So when we angels sense a mortal that has learned to tap into it we give their lives a little push in a direction that would help stop them from learning about their gifts.” She explained and leaned back, watching the fire with her glowing eyes.

“Silver crescents? I see, I will have to find a way to earn some. Clothing and armour, at the least I need gauntlets so I can block swords in a fight… and boots.” She put her right fist into her left hand and cracked her knuckles and then did the same to her left knuckles, a fight right now wouldn’t be something she’d be against. But she wasn’t prepared for that right now, she felt more and more tired as they spoke, she didn’t know how long she been unconscious for before waking up after she hit the water. After Hiro explained about his father some more Uriel eyed him carefully from across the fire. “I’m sorry about your father, Hiro. Sounds like he was a valiant fighter, brave to stand up against two Gods at the same time.” She offered her condolences, in her own way.

Letting that settle for a moment she then continued. “An entire world destroyed, huh. My Father once cleansed the mortal lands by causing a world wide flood, saving only a small number of humans to continue. He did this because Man had become savage and had forsaken him, believing they didn’t need His Love or Guidance anymore, but they only fell in war and started to slaughter each other.” She sighed, it was clear that she was around at the time and was a sore spot in her past.

Hiro said more about the lands, showing her on a map where they were and where the closest city was. Despite his description of it being a place that was probably best avoided she would head in that direction anyway. It was too far to the nest nearest city by the look of it, that would have what she was after. But how to get the silver to pay for everything? “Hmph, I’m going to have a time of this, I can see that now.” She grumbled shaking her head at the same time. “I’ll have to head there anyway and see what I can do about procuring what I need for the foreseeable future.”

She leaned back again, eyes back to looking into the fire. “I just fucking hope that Gabriel is here as well if he’s not actually back Home. Perhaps Father knew where he was all this time and didn’t tell me, but that doesn’t explain why he let me start the War like I had.” She sighed. “Not matter now, unless I can find a way back home, but if Gabriel hasn’t all this time then I don’t think I could either. He’s the best and strongest of all of us, God’s Left Hand. I am trained to one day take his place should the need arise, but I pale in comparison to him.” It was clear she held her brother in high regard.
Hiro Kouen

Character Info
Hiro explained the concept of the Deities, the Voice, and the World Tree to Uriel.  "I've known several Deities, past and present Deities.  They're the real deal.  Why the Voice chooses mortals to give power to, I don't know.  It works in mysterious ways.  Such is the way things have been."  He shrugged his shoulders.  "The world I came from, it ended when something happened to the World Tree.  The Gods lost their power.  Many people died, but some were saved through portals that were opened up to other realms.  But the world itself was destroyed.  I saw literal fire and brimstone raining from the sky, earthquakes, the earth crumbled apart.  It was terrible."  Hiro shuddered to remember any of it.

"So in your world mortals could use magic, but you saw them as being controlled by it, so pushed them not to learn or use their talents?  They brought ruin upon themselves?  Were the mortals of your world that weak willed they couldn't handle having the power of magic?  That's . . . disheartening.  It's hard to believe that is the case."  Something sounded fishy about that.  That humans couldn't be trusted with magic in that world.  People were fine with magic here, in this world.  Were the mortals of this world and that world so different?

The young knight nodded, "Silver crescents.  Though commonly just called silver, or silver pieces.  Some areas deal with a barter system, but most places accept silver as money."  Hiro reached into his belongings and pulled out a heavy bag.  His coin purse.  He worked hard as an adventurer, and hero to obtain his money.  He showed some silver pieces so she knew what they looked like.  "Here, take some silver pieces.  This should give you something at least to work with, at the very least."  He handed her a good amount of silver, enough to get some decent clothing, maybe a weapon or some food.

Hiro remembered the day he lost his father as if it was yesterday.  "He was very strong, and brave.  Though he wasn't alone.  I was there with him, fighting the two Gods.  But we probably got cocky about our chances, or at least I did.  I thought, as long as he was there with me, we could somehow triumph.  It hurt to lose him, but he ensured I'd survive, he put some kind of enchantment on my person that ensured an escape route for me.  I just want to become someone who is as strong, if not stronger than him.  I want to live up to his example."

She mentioned a war, and her father letting it happen.  "What was this war, by the way?  Was it a war between the angels and demons something?"  She kept mentioning a war, but she didn't talk about the details.  "I hope you can find your brother.  He sounds like a good guy."