Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Jasumin Plains > Jasumin Lake > A Dream of Sorrowful Past
Amethyst Ghost

Character Info
Name: Amethyst Ghost
Alignment: CN
Race: Necko
Class: Cat girl
Silver: 208
Amethyst smiled at the comment of wrappings and began digging through the pack careful not to let anything fall "yes it's quite hard to find shoes. I tend to handmade them." She pulled out the wraps and set to wrapping up her feet. "Thank you for the wrappings." She said once her feet where properly bound and the pack closed again. "Oh I very much like to sing but have always wanted to play a flute." The young neko returned to straddling the fox. Bending forward to lay on her stomache against akoris neck. "You are so soft!" She exclaimed rubbing her face in her fur. Rolling over to look at the clouds she asked "so do you have a human form? Because I can turn into any sized cat I like.But I haven't been able to since I got the blisters on my kitty paws. Hurts to much. I will show you when they have healed more." 

"In order to fly one must have PRIDE in oneself!"

Akori Renu

Character Info
Name: Akori Renu
Alignment: CG
Race: Kitsune
Class: Bard & Thundermage
Silver: 273
"Don't mention it - just be sure to keep the blisters clean, and change the bindings," Akori offered. While the advice wasn't from experience, as her shape-shifting tended to make such things as blisters a minor inconvenience, she had known a few people in her time who had suffered from them. So she knew how to take care of them, if only via second-hand knowledge. The kitsune was by no means a healer, and had Amethyst suffered from anything more severe, Akori would have had to resort to carrying the girl somewhere with people who could help.

"I have a flute you can practise with. I'll give you some pointers - music is a handy skill to have, in my opinion," Akori offered, more than happy to teach the cat-girl to play. Personally, she preferred her lute or harp, leaving her mouth free to sing. That wasn't to say she couldn't play the flute at all - she was rather good, actually - she simply liked to weave her voice about her music. She laughed at the compliment, and grinned. Not many had called her 'soft'. 'Pain in the backside', 'wretch', or 'insufferable smartass' were more likely.
"I do. I can be a human, a normal sized fox, a normal sized fox with four tails, or a mix of human and fox," she replied, "I'll grow more tails as I get older, too."
Akori craned her neck back to see Amethyst laying on her back, looking at the sky. Looking forwards once more, the kitsune skirted a fallen tree, padding through the plant-life with an enthusiastic gait. She wanted to run, but that could wait until Amethyst and she had spoken more.
"Any sized cat? I'd like to see that! I bet you can get anywhere you'd like as a cat," Akori said, already dreaming on the pranks they could play with their powers and skills combined.

Amethyst Ghost

Character Info
"Yeah I can merge the two as well once I get older but if I try now it looks rather grotesque" Amethyst responded. She was glad to have made a friend and couldn't wait to run beside her friend as a feline. 

Akori Renu

Character Info
Name: Akori Renu
Alignment: CG
Race: Kitsune
Class: Bard & Thundermage
Silver: 273
"I couldn't even change form for the first hundred years," Akori confided. It was normal for kitsune to spend their first century as a regular fox, among their family. Their magic came to them in bits and pieces, until, at one hundred years old, they could assume a human form. Akori had spent the time up until then running riot over the lands near her family's earth, finding true-foxes to play with, and generally having a good old time of it.
"It all takes practise. I don't know if I can give you any pointers with that, though. I've never met someone like you before. I'll try, though."

The kitsune walked in silence for a bit, thinking. She'd have to teach Amethyst some self defence techniques, too. Something a young, slight girl could master, and use to, not take down bigger threats, but disable and evade. Luckily, Akori was good at that kind of fighting, preferred it, actually, and could easily pass on what she knew.
"I can teach you how to defend yourself, too," Akori piped up, after a minute or so of quiet, "Not how to hurt anyone, I don't go for that, but it sounds like knowing how to disable someone would be handy for you."
Luckily, this kind of combat didn't require weapons or magic - it was simply using your body, and the motions of your attackers against them.

Amethyst Ghost

Character Info
"That would be great."Amethyst replied happily. Then she yawned. She snuggled into the kitsunes fur and dozed off laying on her side and snoring softly.

Amethyst Ghost

Character Info
Amethyst wakes up on the kitsunes back and rolls over " that was a lovely cat nap"