Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Jasumin Plains > Jasumin Lake > A party of sorts
KatrinaKenna

Character Info
Name: Katrina Kenna Silverwillow
Alignment: CG
Race: Halfbreed: Elf and Fae
Class:
Silver: 31

Kat looked at both Charnear and Chartora when the female asked her to go with them, she had no idea if she could be much help to them "Fine I'll go..but I don't know if I'll be much help with your evil mother..besides I think you both are great, you don't have to be evil to do great things." She grabbed some weapons and got dressed after Chartora kissed her. "Let's kick some demon butt.." she looked at both of them in the eye "I can't promise everything will go smoothly either, I'm known to say throw in a little fun persay." 

Katrina Kenna
Charnear

Character Info
Name: Charnear
Alignment: CN
Race: Angel/Demon Hybrid
Class: Mercenary
Silver: 3
Plate mail was not the best place to get a hard- on. But darn if he wasn't getting one watching Kat get ready for the battle ahead. She was fearless and if she needed a break every now and then while they were servicing her body he had no complaints. 

Shaking his head to clear it he started grabbing bodies not wanting to just leave them here in her, now their home. Lugging the bodies outside he saw the gate they had used to travel. Nice, if a tad suspicious. At least they wouldn't have to travel far to get to their Mother. He continued to clear out the bodies taking them far enough into the forest the animals would have a feast before long. He knew he was being a chicken leaving all the explanations about their mother to Big Sis but she scared him and he wasn't looking forward to facing her again. 

Heading back inside he saw the explanations were over and it was time to move. 

Life is a party. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad, oftentimes you're just drunk barely holding onto your lunch.

A WolfRaider13 alt
Chartora

Character Info
Name: Chartora
Alignment: CG
Race: Angel/Demon Hybrid
Class: Mercenary
Silver: 24
When Chartora saw her brother grab the first few bodies and practically run from the room she swore under her breath. That meant any and all explanations were up to her. Great. Well here goes nothing and if she agrees to everything, well? But let's not get ahead of ourselves. First things first. 

“So umm you know how our mother is a demon, yeah? Well to be more specific she's a lust demon. Her powers are much much stronger then mine or my brother's are. As her offspring we are immune but unfortunately you are not or you normally would not be. But there is a way for you to be but you would have to agree to it.”

She grabbed a sponge and wetting it started to nervously clean the blood from any of the surfaces she could see. She continued without looking at Kat not wanting to see how she took the next piece of news. 

“If my brother and I took you as our demon mate no other demon would be able to control you with their powers. We have never done this as it is not something to be done lightly. You would lose a part of your humanity and be bound to us for us long as one or both of us should live. Your lifespan would also be extended as you would be ours. You would be able to call to us over any distance and know that we would be here for any reason no matter what we were doing. However the bond would be unbreakable. Or you can just stay here and await us if we return. The choice as always is yours.”

She finished cleaning the last of blood then and no more excuses not to look at Kat. What would she say now? So much had been thrown at this woman. A yes promised delights far greater then they had seen before, a no well that was to be expected. Who wanted to be leashed to two half- demons? Taking a deep breath she turned to look at Kat.

Life is a party. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad, oftentimes you're just drunk barely holding onto your lunch.

A WolfRaider13 alt
Return to Forum?

Lock Picture

This thread is password protected.

Please enter a password to continue.

Show Password?