Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Jasumin Plains > Jasumin Lake > A party of sorts
KatrinaKenna

Character Info
Name: Katrina Kenna Silverwillow
Alignment: CG
Race: Halfbreed: Elf and Fae
Class:
Silver: 31

Katrina was excited about having a party of her own, both her parents left her at a young age, which she ended up managing well at least she thought any way. Katrina was shunned by both sides of her heritage, she was born half fae and half elf; so to say she was always up to something. She watched as people just flooded in to the party, which to her surprise she didn't expect many to show. It was a nice autumn evening which always put her at ease. Katrina was walking around when two people showed up a bit later, both brought a presence which made everyone stop and her serious look became a smile. She didn't know but both were equally attractive but one just drew her a bit more. The male of the two just had something that caught her interest quickly. She waited as both were onto the floor as she walked over "Welcome to the party, I hope you both have fun." she heard a female friend call out her name "Sorry for being rude, must attend to my other guest, if you need help with anything, just find me." She walked away with an elegance to her and went to talk with her closest friend. 

Katrina Kenna
Chartora

Character Info
Name: Chartora
Race: Angel/Demon Hybrid
Class: Mercenary
Silver: 24
Charnear strolled into the party like he did everything else, like it was his by right. He cast his glance around looking for a bit of diversion not caring if his sister knew he was bored right from the start or not.

Some of the females looked like they might be up for some sport and even a few of the males cast some hungry glances his way. Making note of the more attractive ones from both sexes he had just made his way to the dancefloor when a tiny attractive little thing approached them she had just barely started to flirt with him when some tart called her away. Well there goes that tarts name right off the list no one interrupts him when there's the potential for merrymaking. Even his sister thinks twice. 

He took the time to smooth out his brow, it wouldn't do frighten the poor lass, and make sure his wings were tucked in then he strode over to where the girl that approached him was now chatting with the tart, who upon closer inspection wasn't all that attractive, pushed his way between them and looked down at the girl. 

“My name is Charnear, my sweet. And what might yours be?”

Life is a party. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad, oftentimes you're just drunk barely holding onto your lunch.

A WolfRaider13 alt
Chartora

Character Info
Chartora was surprised her brother had so readily agreed to go the party, then she remembered party equals partygoers. Sigh. Maybe he’ll behave himself this time and they wouldn’t get kicked out. Maybe someone would hit on her first for a change. Yeah, right, and maybe she’d put on a dress and become a princess. Better to just get this over with and see how it goes.

They entered the party and she knew they made a striking pair, tall, muscular, not to mention well endowed in all the right places. Unfortunately they were also polar opposites in coloring. Where Charnear was bright and angelic she was dark and foreboding with red demons eyes a gift from their mother. Her wings while angelic were so black they seemed to absorb all light and she kept them tucked in as close to her as she could.

They hadn’t been there long when a tiny, attractive female approached. At first she hoped the girl would turn to her to talk but of course not. Yet another in the long line of females blinded by her brothers bright shiny good looks, gods and goddessess why were women so blind?

After her brother went hunting after the woman she wandered off to the food table got a plate and went to observe how he fared from a wall nearby. Here’s hoping for a glass of wine to the face. Sorting through her score she selected what looked like a shrimp and started chewing. 

Life is a party. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad, oftentimes you're just drunk barely holding onto your lunch.

A WolfRaider13 alt
KatrinaKenna

Character Info
Class:

Katrina was chatting away and laughing among her friends when Charnear came between her friends and her. She listened as he introduces himself and seen his sibling going to the food table. "I'm Katrina Kenna, but you can call me Kat or Kenna, unless you can come up with something better." She leaned against the pole behind her as her friends take off to find other people to chat with. "I can tell you and your sister are not from around here, I can give you both a tour if you like, eternal autumn is amazing in this area no matter if winter comes." she kept eye contact with the male in front of her. "Any way I'm going to call you, hmmmm, I usually give new people a nickname but with you it might have to wait..until I get a feel for you, actaully how about Angel.." she was waiting for his reaction to this nickname she gave him, either way she was in for him either not minding it or he's going to hate it. 

Katrina Kenna
Charnear

Character Info
Name: Charnear
Alignment: CN
Silver: 3
Charnear listened to her prattle on with half an ear keeping eye contact with her knowing how these lesser beings prize such things. It wasn't until she stated that ridiculous nickname and he heard his twin choke on some small item they had the nerve to call food here that he felt himself start to get slightly annoyed. Him an angel? Of all the nerve. If she hadn't invited them for a private tour he might have stormed out in a fury but alas he was again thinking with his big little head.

“I would be delighted to go on a tour with you my dear and don't worry about my sister she will be just fine all by herself here.” That should put her in her place and make sure he had this delectable piece of fluff all to himself. 

A WolfRaider13 alt
Chartora

Character Info
Chartora heard the woman call her brother an angel and choked on another shrimp. Charmear an angel? He was many an angel wasn't one of them. But again pretty face that he has men and women alike tend to be blinded, sigh. Sad part was she knew her face was just as pretty but her red eyes and dark coloring ensured people rarely looked close enough or cared enough to care, she was so tired of the shallowness of people.

She heard her brother try to cut her out of the private tour and frowned. Oh, Hell no. She pushed away from the wall and stepped forward quickly. 
“I would be most pleased if you would show the two of us around, thank you. I'm sure I just missed it, but could I get your name please?”
Chartora finished with a small bow and stepped slightly away so as not to intimidate the woman and awaited her reply. 

A WolfRaider13 alt
KatrinaKenna

Character Info
Class:
Katrina nodded when his came over "you're more then welcome to join us Chartora, I wouldn't be a good host if I only took one around the area and not the other. My name is Katrina Kenna but you can call me Kat or Kenna whichever you want. Well let's do the tour then." She started to head up the stairs "but first let me change into something more comfortable for this grand tour." She headed to her room and changed out of her party clothes into something simple that she could move around easily. She came back out to meet both Charnear and Chartora. "What would you like to see first? You already seen the ball room, I have the garden, forest, lake, guest rooms, the shops, Anything particular?"

Kat leaned against the wall to wait for the twins answers. She was sure they were either going to agree on one place or separate places. She took her hair down to feel more comfortable since she could hear the party starting to die down now that she left the party.

Katrina Kenna
Charnear

Character Info
Name: Charnear
Alignment: CN
Silver: 3
Charnear looked at the tiny attractive woman before him. Hmmm. What to see first? Her delectable cleavage? Hmmm or how about those…

"Ouch!”

A not so gentle pull on his right wing reminded him his sister could hear his every thought, damn her and her getting the better demon powers.   

He adjusted his trousers to fit himself more easily. And thought of a reply that wouldn't see him again wingless for a bit.

My beautiful hostess", what was her name again? Ah well it didn't matter just that she screamed his properly, “I would be most delighted if you would show us the guest…”

Again his wing was pulled this time harder.

"I mean the lake. Yes the lake.” If his voice was slightly higher he hoped she didn't notice. He finished with a flourishing bow and grin that had dropped more than one pair of panties for him. And awaited her answer. 

A WolfRaider13 alt
Chartora

Character Info
Chartora listened in on her brother's thoughts without an ounce of shame. Her feelings on it were being disrespectful in your thoughts were the same as being disrespectful to the persons face, worse even because they didn't know. And of course his thoughts were in the fucking gutter, ugh and people think I'm the damn demon?

Easing closer to him silently she was able to grab and tug his wing without Kat noticing. Too bad that would have been interesting if she had.

Ugh why do men think it's sexy to adjust themselves? Why not just reach into your trousers and pull your big stick out and wave it at her? Ass.

She almost ripped his wing off for suggested they start in the guest bedrooms, her heart wasn't ready for something like that with someone so attractive as if yet. That's right, ya big moron the lake. And Haha you sound like you're only 500 years old. Ha!

"I should like to see the forest, Kat. I find them very tranquil and peaceful.” And animals unlike people don't care how you look. They can read your heart.

She waited with the shithead that was unfortunately her brother for Kat’s decision. 

A WolfRaider13 alt
KatrinaKenna

Character Info
Class:
Kat listened to both siblings, one wants the lake and the other wants to see the forest. "Well we have to go to the forest to get to the lake, so it's a win, win situation. So forest first then the lake, after that something to eat or drink. By the way nice wings you two, I know you both are angel and demon hybrids." She walked away "by the way it was funny Chartora of you pulling on his wing, it made me laugh." She skipped away humming. "Come on before I leave you behind."

Katrina Kenna
Return to Forum?

Lock Picture

This thread is password protected.

Please enter a password to continue.

Show Password?