Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Jasumin Plains > The Haza Savanna > Exploring [Open]
That One Kid

Character Info
Name: Illiyana
Alignment: CN
Race: Fallen Angel
Class: Mage
Silver: 126
Jumping slightly at the mention of his species, Illiyana stuttered out "V-vampire?" She scrambled to make it so she was as far as possible from him as she could get while still on the bed. Almost as quickly as she did, she rushed to compose herself. Sure, she had never actually met one of his kind, but she'd heard things. Feigning calm, she replaced the look of shock, horror, and fear with an expression that even a psychic wouldn't be able to interpret. She couldn't keep her eyes off of his wings, though. It had begun to seem like Illiyana was the only one in this world with wings, and now that her theory had been dispelled, she didn't know what to think.

Drawing in a deep breath, she began firing off questions in random order. 
"What's your name? How did you find me? Why haven't you sucked my blood dry? Are you a vegetarian? Did you eat my pet? Where am I? How were you able to find me if I was in the roasting sun and you can't touch sunlight? Why did you bring me here? And do vampires actually have wings?"
tjthedominator

Character Info
Name: Bealcrest
Race: Vampire
Class: Archer/Assassin
Silver: 42
< well yes certain parts of our spices can have wings and stand the sun your pet is asleep next to the fire i only suck the blood of those i want dead and my name is bealcrest. i found you when i heard your scream and im not a vegetarian. and how did you find your way out here my dear> he answered as best he could watching the girl kinda freaking out to know he was a vampire most people thought we were extinktion a millennia ago he said to him self. < sorry if i startled you>

Bealcrest the slaughter
That One Kid

Character Info
Narrowing her eyes, Illiyana hissed," So if you don't want me dead, what do you want from me? I won't be your slave; so that's out of the question."
tjthedominator

Character Info
< no my dear i wasnt thinking about a slave more like a companion> he said smoking from his pipe< i did save your life after all and you were an angel were you not? there are people pay good money for your kind>

Bealcrest the slaughter
That One Kid

Character Info
Illiyana stopped for a moment, considering the offer. He had saved her life, that was for sure. But suppose this was a trap? If she trusted him, she could end up as the menu for his dinner. Or, she pondered, he might actually not be lying. He certainly looked interesting, and his home proved to support that description. There might be adventure, the one thing she craved most. Drawing in a deep breath, she decided to trust him and hoped that she wouldn't regret it.

"I still am an angel physically, but I would be burned to a crisp if I ever dared enter the heavens again. I'm what you call a 'fallen angel', you see: Lucifer told lies and spread nasty rumors about me, and as a result, I sit here now. I now posses mortality, but I still posses magic."

Pausing, she asked cautiously,"Do people really pay good money for my kind? I didn't know that I was actually worth something, let alone a price."
tjthedominator

Character Info
<Yes fallen angels are worth worth a large amount of money> he said pausing < dont worry im not going to eat you dear unless theirs a large bounty on you.>

Bealcrest the slaughter
That One Kid

Character Info
Illiyana laid back on the bed. She was comforted by the softness of the blanket she lay on. She took her time processing the information.

Minutes, hours later, she sat up. Squaring her shoulders, she turned to the vampire. "So," she said finally. "What now?"
tjthedominator

Character Info
idont know> he said< we could become bounty hunters or what ever i mean its up to you>

Bealcrest the slaughter
That One Kid

Character Info
Thinking, Illiyana asked, "What is it you do?"
tjthedominator

Character Info
<im a bounty hunter and an assassin i like money and i know either way im going to hell> he said pausing and smokeing from his pipe. < what is it you do.

Bealcrest the slaughter