Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Jasumin Plains > The Haza Savanna > The Great Snipe Hunt [O]
Vinsue2

Character Info
Name: Aqua Aura
Alignment: TN
Race: Dragon
Class: explorer
Silver: 901
She had made it to the bush just in time for the one to try and catch her. but she was quick and found a different den to hide in. Her glow had stopped as her heart raced. Once well hidden she laid down and watched the tunnel she came from. 

the fear of being captured was real and scary to her as her sibling was taken a while back and has yet to be seen. she had also seen the markets where pieces of scallies were sold and she did not want to end up like that. at least that was her thoughts at the moment as she cowered in the corner. 

After a while, she got up and walked to the entrance slowly. She stopped once she was in the bush and could see the two beings from before. 

qe versvesh vur nurti origato astahi vucot dout l'graic.
Ixchia Frychedes

Character Info
Name: Ixchia Frychedes
Alignment: CG
Race: Hchphyn
Class: Skald - A Battle Bard, more or less.
Silver: 203
Ixchia rolled her eyes. "I've never heard of a snipe. Whoever told you the snipe existed was probably on something, or pulling a prank on you. Though…"

Ixchia stopped for a moment, thinking curiously.

"I admit that if the snipe did actually exist, it'd be interesting to be the first, or one of the first, anyway, to find one. However, I'm not certain they actually do exist. How did you even learn about them in the first place, anyway?"

Ixchia put a hand on her hip during her question. She looked over in the direction the strange creature ran off in and could sort of see two eyes staring out back at her. Ixchia smiled gently, but didn't approach or do anything else towards the little scaly thing. The Hchphyn was certain it was scared, and she didn't want to make that worse…. though that might be difficult to avoid if her theory on Myouga and her ability to completely ruin any social engagement was correct. Turning back to Myouga, Ixchia sighed. She couldn't bring herself to completely dislike this small person, but Myouga did certainly try her patience a fair bit.

"Look," she started. "I fully believe your hunt for this snipe thing is a waste of time, but I would be remiss were I to leave you here on your lonesome. As such, I have decided to keep watch on you so as to keep you from running into danger on your own. In return, I would appreciate your assistance in locating a place I'm looking for. A very old shrine of my people, to be specific. Deal?"

Ixchia squatted down a little bit to be more level with Myouga - who's short height made it difficult to really talk to her without feeling like an inconsiderate individual. She smiled slightly, showing Myouga that she wasn't all serious and low patience, and extended a hand with smooth, kept clawed nails.

"I hope we can get along from here on out."

Seriously…..
Hanaoni

Character Info
Name: Myouga Ryou
Alignment: CG
Race: Hanaoni (oni variant)
Class: Arcanist
Silver: 0
"I read about it from a book! I mean, it's better than word of mouth right?" Myouga replied, bouncing back and forth. "Plus they even wrote down all those itty bitty details on everything! There's even the mating call, how to catch it, the time of day it appears…" Her voice trailed off as she listed a bunch of things. "So that's why I'm trying to find it! If you're in the academic circles, the first person to find something gets put in the books for posterity! Besides, it's fun! It's like a scavenger hunt, and I'm good at scavenger hunts!" She seemed to have forgotten about the lizard she had been chasing moments earlier. Not that this would surprise Ixchia.

Listening as Ixchia spoke, she caught the most important parts–which were her agreement to help and her asking for help in return. "You will? Woo-hoo! Yessss!! This'll be a piece of cake now! Sure, I'll help you find whatever you're looking for. How big is it and what does it look like?" Finding a shrine shouldn't be difficult. The savanna was basically flat grassland, so unless it was very small finding structures would be easy. It should stick out like sore thumb, unless it had been broken or flattened. The little arcanist grabbed the Hchphyn's hand and began shaking it vigorously. Actually it was more like she had grasped only four fingers out of five, but her hand was smaller than Ixchia's. "You got it partner! Now, there's probably three to four hours before sunset, so let's get moving on finding that ol' shrine of yours first! We can also look out for Snipe tracks too!" She balled her hand into a fist and raised it into the air with a little hop. If there was one thing she had plenty of, it was bright, shining enthusiasm. Just like when the sun shone in a person's eyes at late afternoon.  

Vinsue2

Character Info
Name: Aqua Aura
Alignment: TN
Race: Dragon
Class: explorer
Silver: 901
The young hatchling was glad to see that the one girl seemed to forget about her but the other had looked at her but either did not see her or did not care. at the smaller girls enthusiastic handshake, Aqua backed up a little worried. yet she still did not run off. truthfully she wished she knew what the two were saying and what it meant. She could only understand the word go and the supper annoyed tone of the taller one and the over excitement of the younger girl. She decided if the go she would follow for it is harder to get lost if you were following and she wanted to absorb and learn more from the two. 

qe versvesh vur nurti origato astahi vucot dout l'graic.