Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Jasumin Plains > Hanging Gardens > Stealing from a thief
LyriumWolf

Character Info
Name: Luca Vincent
Alignment: CN
Race: Elf
Class: Thief, Assassin, Archer or Rogue
Silver: 127
At first I felt put off by the invitation to come to the Hanging Gardens, but after a lot of pondering I decided it couldn't be that bad,
plenty of pray, nobles are drawn to events like these, just like a moths drawn to a bright light or a crow to something shiny. 
All I'd have to do is dance and look pretty, Tsk- easy, I remember my dance classes when I was young, stepping on the tutors feet and being scolded till I got it right, I shake my head to perish the thought, nonetheless dancing and balls was something embedded in my head at childhood, I have big plans for tonight, find the wealthiest person attending, seduce them and make some easy gold, I run my long slim fingers through my raven black strands of hair,adjusting my white and black mask, I wait. 

Luca Von Vincent
Peregrine

Character Info
Name: Jack Greenflame
Alignment: LG
Race: Swamp elf
Class: Spellslinger/alchemist
Silver: 40
Jack slowly approached the event he'd been invited to. It was no doubt a trap. Jack was a simple elf, he'd never had any royal connections, he wasn't rich, he just wasn't important. That was plenty fine for jack, as even if it was a trap, he'd find out, and that was always fun. 

He entered the area, in his only pair of clothes, to find a group of people dancing and awkwardly standing. His attention was drawn to one such person. A pretty little elf standing alone, scanning the area as jack had been. He approached the person, not knowing exactly why, by he did.

"why's a pretty thing like you standing alone in a place like this?" Jack asked, trying to get an aura read on her. 

I don't know what this means