Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Jasumin Plains > Hanging Gardens > One Night, One Dance [P]
HellRaiser

Character Info
Name: Daulton Gader'el
Alignment: CN
Race: Demon/High Elemental
Class:
Silver: 1028
He almost laughed at her comment of the flowers, Daulton smiled instead. It seemed like it was a good memory for her and he didn’t want to ruin it. He really dislike those flowers, but that was only him. The only flower he really liked were red or white roses. They were always around the house growing up. “Red or white roses are my favorite….and they smell great.” He said adding the last with a small laugh. Running his fingers through his hair while leaning his back against the tree once more. His eyes looking up to watch the lanterns floating above them.

Astrid started to speak once more, he was finding as she spoke, he liked the sound of her voice. It was soft and soothing. He hadn’t had that in awhile. “That is a lot of courts.” He turned back to her while showing his ring. She soon pulled out her necklace, for a moment his eyes went to her chest. “It’s pretty.” He said as he brought his eyes back to her face. He didn’t want his eyes to linger too long.

A smirk lined his lips. “Glad Rem isn’t here then.” Daulton commented, happy she was spending time with her and not her outspoken sister. After she commented about herself he reached up and pulled off his mask. Revealing his pale face with bright blue eyes, and a thin scar that went from his cheek over his nose. The scar was still slightly pink from healing still. The half demon hand came up to her chin and lifted softly. The smirk was not gone replaced by a serious face. "Sometimes the people who think they are uninteresting and boring…Are the most interesting of all." He said, smiling at his last word.

With his face inches from her, he had the urge to kiss her. He was silent for a moment, unmoving. “Your eyes are beautiful up close.” His comment held in the air for a moment, the memory of the kiss he forced on her floated into his mind. It had been a long time, but he remember the sweet taste. Clearing his throat, he dropped his hand and pulled away. “How about something to eat?” He asked while looping her arm with his and lead them up to the dining area.

Astrid

Character Info
Name: Astrid Rose
Alignment: TG
Race: Angelic Rosenite
Class: Orphaned
Silver: 1147
Astrid chuckled a bit and shook her head. “Rem means well Daulton. She just doesn’t want me hurt. Not again.” She took the time to admire his face. Her eyes lightly traced the scar on his face. She wanted to ask about it but part of her felt like it was really rude to do so. She didn’t know him all that well and that seemed like a personal story. She blushed softly as he pushed her chin up. Her blue and green eyes stared back at him. “I wouldn’t know anything about that Daulton. I hardly think of myself as an interesting person even if you thought so. I’m quite boring and bland compared to Rem.”

She could feel his breath on her face and her lips quivered a bit. He was close, maybe a bit too close.  “My dad had the same eyes at least that’s what my grandma says.” She smiled at him as he admired the color.  She let her chin drop just a hair as he pulled away. “That sounds lovely! I saw all the food up top but I was a little shy about going by myself.”

She watched as he put his mask back on and she did the same. Her arm was looped in his as they came back up to the top halo. Her eyes watched everyone and she did feel out of place. It showed by how she walked and how she had a shuffling motion at times to keep up with Daulton. Her body would linger if people would get too close to her. She was used to the busy streets of Arri but rarely did she ever go out by herself.

Once they got to the food table she shyly reached out, almost ten times, in fact, to grab a candied strawberry. Her fingers would almost reach it and she would pull back as if it were wrong for her to have it. Her eyes went up to Daulton and she realized she was being quite silly. This food was for the guests and they were for guests. She finally picked up the strawberry and admired it. Perhaps it was because she loved life or maybe she just liked the way it was made but her eyes lit up as she bit into it. It was a nibble at best but she got enough of it for a taste. “Where did you go after you left?”

HellRaiser

Character Info
Name: Daulton Gader'el
Alignment: CN
Race: Demon/High Elemental
Class:
Silver: 1028
A smile curved on his lips hearing that they were her favorite. His mind running through memories of his own. His father would also bring his mother flowers from time to time. He mentally sighed, he missed those memories. He realized for a moment, he hadn’t thought of those memories in a very long time. How was she doing this to him? Why?

The moment The started up to the dining area, his memories started to fade away once more. As he walked with her beside her, his long strides made him walk too fast, noticing her shuffling to keep up, he slowed his pace. He didn’t want her to trip over her feet.

When they reached the table of food, he snagged a grape and tossed it into his mouth. It had been a long time since he had had fresh food like this. “Yum.” He mumbled and took another. He smiled at her when she came back to him. “Great food here.” He commented. Right after she asked him where he had went. He remembered her kiss and how sweet she tasted. Pushing the thought away, he shrugged. “Went around the island, taking up some jobs. Killing beasts.” He said simply, leaving out the fact he slept with a few women along the way.

Eating a bit more, bread and cheese, and some of strawberries. He smiled at her taking her arm after they ate. He lead her back down where they once were, under a large tree. “I had a fun time.” He said as they came to the tree. Taking off his mask, he let his face breath. He turned towards her, his eyes looking down into hers. “You're beautiful.” He said softly. The words slipped out before he could even think.

He didn’t know what he was feeling in that moment, but he only knew one thing. He wanted to kiss her. Leaning down, before he could change his mind. His arms circled her waist and kissed her lips. The kiss was soft, much different than their first kiss. This time it wasn’t to make anyone jealous, it was because he was feeling something for her. He didn’t know what, then he knew the moments his lips touched hers. He liked her, more than he intended.

Pulling away quickly, he dropped his hands. “I’m sorry. I have to go. Goodbye, Astrid.” With that, he put his mask back on and disappeared into the crowds. He made his way out of the halos and to his mother’s house. Leaving a note of goodbye, and the suit and mask, he was gone. Out of the city, hoping to put that night behind him. He couldn’t feel anything for anyone. That was what he promised himself after Lotus. Women just like to break hearts after all, even if they didn’t mean to.