Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Himinn Pass > Tyr, City of the Damned > Unwanted Devotion [p/r]
Raize

Character Info
Name: Rhenakos Raize
Alignment: CN
Race: Human
Class: Berserker/Hunter
Silver: 1658
Xeik looked to the side at the mention of Angela, and mumbled, “To be fair…I literally just got here, and had no idea that they were night phoenixes. I had absolutely no idea who they were beforehand. I would have told her…” He coughed. “Eventually…” He shrugged. “Besides, if I had told her beforehand she would have killed them all, and I wouldn’t have had the chance to learn. Besides, if they hadn’t messed up, I’d be golden. I worked it out, didn’t I?”

The hunter grumbled, “I’m here, I’m here…” he said as he grabbed one of the night phoenixes on his way to the center. “And for Gods sake, put on some damned clothes you two…” He threw one of them to the ground. “This guy…” He looked around. “One in the back there with the ruffled feathers. Tattoo boy over there. One with the twisted diadem. Those two sneaking off right there-” At the mention of this, Xeik grabbed him. “And there are four more…this guy, I’m assuming,” he pointed to the dead body.

“Simone killed another,” Lewis said as he pointed to the room, ignoring the clothes comment. “So that leaves two more…” He smirked. “If I start now, and avoid the good ones we know, I can just kill the rest and be done with it.”

Xeik rolled his eyes, “Enough with the killing already. Stop threatening everything you see for like…five seconds, please?” The healer huffed. “What about any of the elders?”

“Wouldn’t surprise me,” Lewis said under his breath.

“Pretty sure I didn’t see an elder,” Rhenakos replied. “But does make me wonder who their leader was.”

Bite me.