Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Himinn Pass > Komiteia > Failed Robbery [P]
Attie

Character Info
Name: Attie
Alignment: CN
Race: Human (Dead)
Class: Wanderer/Scholar
Silver: 0
Attie didn't seem grossed out by the mention of blood magic, if anything she appeared more intrigued. Although she wasn't interested in using blood magic herself, as she didn't want to upset others by using their or her own blood as a weapon, she was interested in the process. After all, information was a way to understand people and the world better. Every kind of information was valuable whether it was nice or not. Once she heard that Bianca was willing to be friends, she had a big silly smile on her face. Making friendships was a fun thing for her and she was proud to be friends with people. Suddenly, Bianca mentioned a mansion that she used to come from. Attie's eyes grew large with excitement, as she had never been to a mansion before. 

"A mansion? That sounds cool!" Attie said with a genuine enthusiasm, "I wanna see it! Oooo I wonder whats in mansions? I betcha there will be books though. Books are always in big homes!"

It was obvious that she had never visited a mansion before. The most that she visited was libraries, cottages, and medium sized homes. The idea of this new building was enough to capture her curiosity. She did understand that a mansion was a big home but she had never seen it in person before. There were a few stories that she had been told that took place at mansions. Although Attie didn't know Bianca for very long, she already felt a bond of friendship with her. Or that could be her overly trusting nature. Either way, she was happy to know this new fascinating person.