Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Himinn Pass > Komiteia > How did such a place fall? (P)
Vinsue2

Character Info
Name: Aqua Aura
Alignment: TN
Race: Dragon
Class: explorer
Silver: 901
"How far away is your family from here and why are you so stressed. It's not like there in danger. She only comes out on the full moon which is a few weeks away. And only the super desperate or over confident would dare try to fallow or track her into the forest. She knows how to leave false trails and no trace at all." She said hopping to calm him down. 

Her stomach rumbled loudly and the want to eat quickly changed her mood and priorities. She smelled the air to find that little to no food was close to her then she stood up and walked around the room untell she found what smelled like an apple and started to try and find it. She found the dresser and opened the bottom drawer with her mouth. She than dug through untell she found what she was looking for. She bit the apple and walked back to the fire place and sat on her hind legs as she eat the apple like a mouse eating a cracker. 

She left the contents of the drawer strung abound in a mess. She did not mean to make it but hunger had a way of doing that. Next she would likely go out of the room unless stopped and fed. And she would likely leave the mess if not make it bigger.

qe versvesh vur nurti origato astahi vucot dout l'graic.
Kyoya

Character Info
Name: Kyoya
Alignment: CN
Race: Human
Class:
Silver: 478
He looked to her as she spoke, she had every confidence in Silvertail. Though it was reassuring, he knew who they would send when it came to a mark that had managed to escape them many times. He looked away from her and said quietly, "They are in Nisshoki so it won't take long to arrive. Although you have confidence in Silvertail's abilities, you have not met the… specialty unit in my family. So we both are assured that those we know could never lose, let's just hope it doesn't come to that. I don't want to think about who would win or lose in a fight because if he knew, he wouldn't dare lay a finger on her even in self defense if she was to kill him."He watched he once more as she randomly started going through his things until she came across some food. He let out a small sigh and stood. "I apologise, you must be hungry. I'll go get you something. Please remain here for your safety." He said and quickly made his way from the room.  He went to the kitchen and quickly gathered food, tossing a small pouch of coins at the innkeeper as she made her way into the room. "Sorry a bit of an emergency." He said as she nodded in understanding. He made his way back to his room and spread the assortment of food out. There were fruits, vegetables, breads, cheeses, meats both cooked and uncooked. "Some dragons I've met habe been pretty picky about what they eat so I got a bit of everything."
Vinsue2

Character Info
"Silvertail does not kill. She has fought for as long as I could remember and never killed that I know of. If that helps. And my confidences comes from 60 the 60 years I have been alive and gods know how long she had been on the wrong side of pirates before then." She said folding her front legs as she laid down. 

"Fine I'll stay." She said as she watched him leave. She was attempted to leave but again opining a door with claws would be a big change and he promised food. She was hungry and wanted to find it herself but letting a stranger do it would be a challenge but sister always said it was better so she stayed.

As soon as as the food was laid down she got up and grabbed the fruit and started eating. She looked over the rest of it and started eating the vegetables. She went to grab the meat but quickly covered her noise and sat up when she got the smell of cheese. "What is that." Aqua stated as she poked it with a claw and pulled it away. "Smelles almost as bad as beer and wine." 

After she got rid of the cheese smell and got the raw meat and ate it. Aqua than returned to the fireplace and laid down so that the heat would help her digest the food.

Kyoya

Character Info
Class:
He let out a little laugh at her comment on the cheese and answered, "It's cheese, made from milk." When she seemed to finally calm down and take a place by the fire he went around cleaning up the mess she had made in her initial search.  As he cleaned he thought heavily on the situation at hand.

When everything was neatly put away he sat down on the chair once more and after a brief moment of silence asked, "So what was it you were actually trying to do out there that you'd risk dying for? Once you're warmed up and ready, maybe I could help some way, even if it's just as a heat source to keep you alive."
Vinsue2

Character Info
"That is a rather hard question to answer and not one a human would understand but the simplest answer is I want to heal the tree or at least some of the land. The land here screams to me for help." She said in response. "But it seams it is better for me to let sessions change before trying that again. Not much you could do to help me to be honest." 

She sat up as here eyes started glowing and her wings and scales faided. She took on her human form and her brown robe appeared as soon as it would fit. The hood was down showing her black tipped white hair and snow white skin. She leaned back agents the wall beside the fireplace. Her arms crossed on her belly.

"Can I ask what brought you here and why you helped me?" She asked.

Kyoya

Character Info
Class:
He averted his gaze as she spoke of the tree. Yes, he had heard from those who could hear the land that it cried out, but there was nothing that could be done…not now anyways. "If even the greatest of mages, sorcerers, druids, and even gods could do nothing for the tree, I don't see what it is that you could do, but maybe that's just the pessimist in me talking. The tree was cut down and the land corrupted beyond repair, what is there left to save?" He said not as a real question but more as if pondering the answer himself. 

He shook his head as she said there was nothing he could do to help, "Maybe, but I wouldn't want you doing something so dangerous alone. If you passed out from overuse of magic or something, you would likely be lost the corruption would likely take you. So having someone there even just for back up would be useful."

As she changed forms his face reddened slightly and he averted his gaze once more. Human women, even if a dragon by nature, always made him feel awkward. What made it worse was that she was very pretty. He always seemed to get tongue tied around pretty women. He didn't look at her but in his mind pretended she was still in dragon form to answer her question, "Ah, there is a long story behind it but the short version is that I've been away from home for a very long time. I left under….bad circumstances and my brother recently found out I'm still alive so I am kind of obligated to return, but I'm hesitating. It's been so long, how will my mother react to my homecoming. I'm afraid of what might happen so I've delayed the return to sight see here as I have not been here before but I've heard good things, especially about this inn. As to why I helped you…" He paused for a moment before getting enough courage to actually look at her, "Well, ahhh…. you seemed like you needed help. Would you just pass by someone who seemed to be dying in front of you when you knew you could do something to prevent it?"
Vinsue2

Character Info
He had good points but she was never one to give up so fast. Yes those really powerful beings have tried and failed but that could be because they used the wrong magic. It could be because they were not the right being. "Yes there have been many failed attempts but no dragon has ever tried, also it was poisoned not chopped down." She spoke then listened. "That would be conferring to know I would not get left behind."

She was quick to notice how odd the human acted after her change but she did not understand why. "Is something wrong? Why are you not looking at me? Did I not turn full human?" She asked than looked at her hands to make sure they looked human than felt her head to make sure there was hair and not horns. She thought she looked human.

The story about his family reminded her of what happened to her family. Broken do to horable circumstance. "If it would help, I could go with you. You said that your family cherished us and your charm thing said that. So it may end up better and they may respect you more." She said hopping to help. He saved her so the least she could do was that.

Would she leave someone to die knowing she could help? "Of course I would help them but that would be different. I am a dragon and I bought someone In that condition could cause me harm. But you are human and once I wormed up I could have seriously harmed you. My sister would have killed you just to keep from owing you."