Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Himinn Pass > Komiteia > How did such a place fall? (P)
Vinsue2

Character Info
Name: Aqua Aura
Alignment: TN
Race: Dragon
Class: explorer
Silver: 901
The snow beneath her claws was cold. Yet she could see the scared land just out past the meadow. The locals said that the place was called Emiria and that it was not safe to go near it but Aqua could not stand the thought of a scar in the land. She was going to find a way to help the land as it was in her blood, the blood of an earth dragon. Her wings lay spread as she laid down drawing energy from the sun like a plant. Even if she was alone and could not do much to the tree or the affected land she would try. 

Anyone walking by likely would only see the black fur around her neck. others may think she was dead due to the lack of movement and cold body. 

qe versvesh vur nurti origato astahi vucot dout l'graic.
Kyoya

Character Info
Name: Kyoya
Alignment: CN
Race: Human
Class:
Silver: 478
The land was covered in snow, winter had come and the white haired young man couldn't bring himself to finally return to Nisshoki just yet. He had been still a child when he had left on such bad terms with his family, so it was hard to go back. The run in with his brother had been a sign though, it was time to go home.

He had delayed his return to visit the highly spoke of inn called Eden in Komiteia. He had spent one night there so far and the rumor were true, if not hyping up the inn enough. Though he would have loved to stay in that amazingly soft bed all day, he had felt the need to go for a walk, maybe take a look at the magic barrier that held back the cursed lands of Emiria. 

His winter boots crunched lightly over the snow as he walked through the farmlands and meadows towards the barrier. For being such a sunny day the area seemed empty of life, and all too quiet. Bright sky blue eyes flickered over the landscape with curiosity, passing over the black fur off in the distance for a moment before snapping back. What was that, an animal? It wasn't moving, maybe it was injured. He broke into a jog as he approached the unknown creature, slowing down as he got within five feet. He frowned as he now could notice the white wings. This was no normal creature, this was a dragon. He knelt down next to the dragon and slowly extended his hand to feel for any sign of life as he asked, "Are you alright?"
Vinsue2

Character Info
She was verry slow in response. Turning her head to look at the one who asked the question she started to speek but found it impossible at the moment. She nodded than looked tword the barrier. She again tryed to speak and managed a few words. "Got.. help.. land" she said slowly. 

Because she was a reptile the cold had harmed her in the way it would a lizard or snake. Her heartbeat had slowed significantly as her body cooled. In time she would go to sleep like hibernation. Only heat wold help her at this point but she would not be able to move on her own at the moment, not that she would try. 

She was set on getting enough energy to heal the land and her brain functions were slow. Which left her not thinking clearly and unaware of the danger she had gotten herself in. Aqua laid her head back down and would soon be asleep. Her wings folded loosely on there own. 

Kyoya

Character Info
Class:
The slow response worried him. A dragon shouldn't be out here, not in this weather. As his hand touched her his brow durrowed, she was ice cold, that wasnt a good sign. As she answered that she had to help the land he shook his head and said, "You're in no condition to help the land. It's also not curable by anyone as far as we know. You need to get warm." 

Seeing no other option readily available and with the dragon being in no condition to do much on her own he prepared himself for what might become a violent outburst from a dragon and quickly folded her wings onto her back and lifted her off the snow. He held her close and wrapped his cloak tightly around her as well, hoping the protective layer and his body heat would help warm her up. "We need to get you somewhere warm." He didn't know if she could even hear him anymore but he felt it was the right thing telling her what he was doing seeing as she was a stranger. "I'm bringing you back to town to rest and warm up." He finished explaining bedore taking off in a sprint back towards town, to the Inn.

He arrived out of breath and barely was able to manage the request of a hot water bag to be brought up to his room. He had the dragon completely covered so the innkeeper didnt know what he was clutching so closely and protectively but just shrugged it off and nodded, stating it would be just a few minutes. He voiced his thanks as he was finally able to catch his breath a bit and rushed up the stairs to his room. He had to reposition the dragon as if he was holding a child as he fished out his room key and unlocked the door. Walking over to the bed he unwrapped his cloak from around her and set her down before pulling every blanket he could find around her. When he was sure she was snug as a bug he made his way to the fire place, putting a few logs on the low burning fire. As he finished there was a knick at the door. It was the inn keeper with the hot water bag. He gave his thanks once more before closing the door and putting the bag in the blankets with the dragon, hoping the roaring dire and heated bag would be enough to bring her out of danger.
Vinsue2

Character Info
She would slowly start to move as she wormed up. She would awake to see a blur of color as she raised her head and looked around before laying it back down. Not long after she realized she was not out doors and that she was wrapped in blankets. Her eyes went wide as she stood up and climbed out of the blankets and looked fo a way out of the room. 

She was up and running around the room to find the lack of holes and quick exists. Than sat down breathing hard. She had not noticed the man in the room or would have hidden herself. She did not trust two-leggeds because of family issues and her past. All of them she had met had tried to kill, capture, or trick her into serving them. Despite how sweet she was she could not trust two-leggeds in fear of her life.

Kyoya

Character Info
Class:
By the time she woke up slightly he had settled himself in the chair at the small table and was looking over some documents. He cast his eyes up over the papers as she lifted her head for the first time and smiled lightly, she was going to be ok it seemed. After some more rest he was sure she would probably insist on going back out into the cold but he'd have to do what he could to make sure that didn't happen, or find some way to make sure she was safe when she did.

He looked back down at his papers only to be interrupted when she burst out of the bed franticly searching for an escape route. He dropped the papers and jumped up, afraid she might hurt herself. He put up his hands to show he meant her no harm and slowly approached while saying, "Easy, easy there my lady. Calm yourself you're alright." She stopped his approach far enough away so that he wouldn't be in danger of being bitten by the dragon unless she made a move towards him. He kept his hands up as he explained to her, "Look, you were too cold out there and fell asleep in the snow, I just brought you somewhere to get warm. I know its probably confusing waking up somewhere different from where you were but youre safe. Your exact location is room four at the Eden Inn in Komiteia. It's several miles north from where you were when you fell asleep. I really dont mean you any harm, you were in danger so I tried to help." He crouched down to be closer to eye level with the dragon and continued to speak, hoping anything he said would calm her down, "My name is kyoya, I'm from Nisshoki visiting this place. Have you ever been there? Have you heard of the Suoh family? They are pretty well known there. I'm from the Suoh family. A funny thing is that our family crest is actually a dragon amidst cherry blossoms." He pulled a necklace with said crest upon it out from within his shirt for her to see as he kept going, "it may not mean anything much to you, but for us it's important. It means that dragons are the creatures we…ag how's the best way to put this, um, respect the most to the point where it'd be basically sacrilegious to do any harm to or not help a dragon in need. I hope you understand that what I'm trying to say is that I won't harm you and will help you with whatever you need." He finally stopped babbling, searching for any inking that she understood correctly and would calm down.
Vinsue2

Character Info
Hearing the two-legged she froze And looked slowly at him. Seeing him walk twords her she backed up until she had touched the wall. She lowered her head as she looked up at him. Her wings hung loosely as she scanned the area with her eyes than looked at him as she slowly moved her feet as he talked. 

Catching the name she recognised it but did not remember were untell he pulled out the crest. She immediately recognized it and quickly redacted by turning and running into the bathroom, Closing the door and locked it. She than backed into the room staring at the door. 

She was starting to freak out and started reciting every conversion she heard around that name and crest. She had the excat voice of each person but was saying it quickly. Some people he may know but others he may not. "Wind said your the best.' Take the daemon down.'' silvertail must fall." If any one has a chance Suoh's would."… she kept taking for a while.

Once she finally stopped she thought for a bit resiteing some of what he said. Than switching to her voice. She started speaking louder. "You lie. Many of the Souh have been hired to kill Silvertail. None succeeded but they have tried." She stated watching the door again and slowly started to growl. "They tried to kill my owner. If your family respected us they would have never tried."

Kyoya

Character Info
Class:
He didn't try to stop her as she darted into the bathroom and locked the door…though how a dragon could lock the door was beyond him. When she finally spoke her words were like a dagger to his heart. A mortified look came over his face and the horror sounded clearly in his voice, "Wh-what? Silver tail is a …a dragon?" There was a moments pause before he let out a loud "No! I have to warn them!" With a voice fear, panic and anxiety. He nearly passed out from the shock. He had heard about a recent job someone had posted in the underground once again for Silvertail's head. His family had taken an interest because of the size of the reward.

Crashing could be heard as he quickly spun around and tripped over the chair he had been sitting in earlier. He pulled himself to the table and tore a piece of parchment off one of his documents. He didn't care how classified and rare it was, nothing was more important than getting word if this discovery to his family right away, and sending a warning to Silvertail. 

His hands shook as he wrote the two messages quickly before rushing to a window and flinging it open, it banged loudly against the building, the glass shaking in its frame. He let out two loud sharp whistles and moments later the fluttering of wings could be heard as two messenger hawks appeared. He quickly placed the first message in the holder upon one of the hawks backs and told it in a frantic tone, "To the Souh household, Nisshoki, peck them until it's read." The first hawk flew off as he was putting in the second message. With a shaking voice he said, "To the one called Silvertail, I'm not sure where she is try the pirate havens first." The second hawk took off and he backed away from the window shaking. He walked until his back hit the wall and he slid to the floor, holding his crest to his head as he whispered prayers to every deity that the messages would make it in time. 
Vinsue2

Character Info
At the sounds coming from the other side of the door Aqua was surprised and carefully walked to the door and put her front talked and one ear to it. By what she could hear she was confused. He was whispering and she thought he said some names of the deities. Was he praying for her mom? She was confused perhaps he was not telling lies. She pulled her head from the door, before using her nose to push up the latch that she used to lock the door. 

Than realised that the door opened into the bathroom rather than out into the room. It took a few minutes for her to actually get the door open and walk into the room. She walked over to the fire and sat with her back to it with her wings spread to help catch the heat. She watched him the whole time. 

"The bird will not find her, not that it matters. She only come out for fun and has had a lot of practice avoiding death and capture." She said quietly.

Kyoya

Character Info
Class:
He didn't pay attention after she came out but continued on with his prayers, hoping someone would answer. It was only as she spoke that he turned his gaze to her. He struggled to hold back his emotions as she proclaimed the message would never reach its destination. He closed his eyes, taking a few moments to compose himself enough to speak calmly. "Then I pray the gods that word gets sent fast enough to who ever has been assigned the job. I don't care how much confidence you have in Silvertail's abilities or knowledge, there is always a way if you wait and watch patiently for long enough. So I pray the gods answer and make the message get there in time."
His knuckles were white from clenching the medallion so tightly. "There's nothing I can do now but wait for word."