Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
It was twilight in Feeorin, with the singing of crickets and songbirds as fireflies and will o' wisps drifted by. In the midst of the enchanted woodland, there was an extravagant festival decked out in the most beautiful of garlands. Shimmering crystals intertwined with glowing vines dangled iridescent trumpet flowers like a string of bells. Bathed in beautiful starlight, the skies couldn't be clearer. However in the middle of the raucous, intoxicated merriment there was a singular musician, sitting cross-legged on a cushion plucking away at the strings of an Ataiyan lute. Her face was hidden by a magical disguise, however her feelings were most certainly not. In the middle what could be best described as a collective drunken bender, Shiloh was here…with a deadpan expression as she continued to play the same six songs on her instrument over and over. She was by no means a bard, and the only reason why she was able to keep up the charade was because she had memorized the pitch and movements of a shamisen player she had observed in one of her few visits to Nisshoki. 

It all started when one of the men from the Takara Construction Company (formerly known as the Takara gang) went missing a few weeks ahead. One of his good friends had thought he was skipping out on a day of work when they stumbled upon his things left sitting in the grass. People normally don't try to leave behind traces if they're trying to avoid their responsibilities, so it was safe to say he was spirited away. Word passed down to her ears as she was doing her routine rounds of cleaning up her teleportation obelisks, and so she was on the chase. That chase led her all the way south to Feeorin, where she learned the poor sap had crossed paths with one of the fey who had chatted him up moments before abducting him. The man had bragged about his a capella singing skills in the drinking parties he had with his blood brothers back in the 'gold old days', which led the fey to believe he had volunteered to be part of the entertainment for that night's festival. As they say, there ain't no party like a Feeorin party–because a Feeorin party doesn't stop. She was lucky to find him attempting to play the lute poorly while all of the guests were drunk as a skunk. She did a little 'legal finagling' to get the man out of his predicament at the cost of standing in as his replacement. Unfortunately for the deity, this party would last for at least seven days, from what the man learned.

After sending him on his merry way, she took his spot and started playing while the attendees proceeded to drown themselves in alcohol and pixie dust. There were probably other various intoxicating substances being passed around–like whatever was in that neon purple hookah–but she decided she'd rather not know. There was no point in running away–she was stuck here until they either ran out of drinks or passed out completely.

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Bianca Bathory
Deity

Character Info
Name: Bianca Bathory
Alignment: None
Race: Compilcated
Class: Fire/Blood Mage
Silver: 601
How they had ended up in a Feeorin party was a very interesting story, but if Bianca could actually remember how, well, that would be even more interesting. The blood mage had been waiting to meet with Illiana when they had stumbled upon a drunken fay being who had spoken of a party that would be taking place very very soon, that very night in fact. Expressing interest in the party, Bianca had wanted to wait for Illiana, but the next thing Bianca knew was that they were transported to the party, already underway. They had made arrangements for when Illiana arrived at the spot the two lovers were to meet, Illiana would be informed of Bianca’s location and invited to join the party if she wished.

Since, Bianca had learned, this was going to be a weeklong party and there was no way out of it until it was over. Damn the fey and their weird magics! Knowing that even their magic could do nothing to get themselves out of this little mess, Bianca had chosen instead to join in the party and hope that Illiana would join them sooner than later.

Bianca had taken well to the party rather quickly, already one to smoke a pipe, when the neon purple hookah was lit Bianca had been eager to see what the Feeorin’s had to offer. They hadn’t been disappointed either, as Bianca was currently lounging in one of the large almost beanbag like chairs set up around the hookah looking right blitzed.

Currently Bianca was leaning more towards a female figure, but they were also drinking, evident by the bottle of… something in their hand. It was good, and strong, whatever it was, and went down smooth. Two small issues however made themselves known as Bianca became more intoxicated; one was that whenever they belched they also breathed out fire. The first couple times had been awkward to say the least almost scorching a few people. After that, however, it become a bit of entertainment as Bianca belched one more and aimed up, letting the foot long jet of fire burn for a couple seconds in a long belch. This got some laughter and cheering from those around sharing in the hookah.

After that beltch, Bianca hiccupped, showing the second issue. The moment Bianca hiccupped their body shifted at random and without their control. This time from the more female figure Bianca went to a more extreme masculine look and looked down at themselves with a chuckle. ”Haha, now I have a penis.” That got more laughter from those around them before another hiccup struck and their body changed again. ”Oh, never mind, back to a vagina HIC, ohh, I have boobs again!” Bianca laughed and inhaled on the hookah again, eyes half rolled back in their skull.
Ciara

Character Info
Name: Ciara
Alignment: CN
Race: Fae
Class: Noble/Bard
Silver: 1659
Life was a party. This was her truest belief in the world. An everlasting party where you will end up laughing, crying, celebrating, mourning, having the best of times and having the worst of times. The clearing in the forest was filled with drunken fey and non-fey who came to party, whether they wanted to or not. Ciara's eyes drifted to the shining crystals wound between glowing vines and their dangling trumpet flowers. It was one of the decorations she had helped to set up. Most fey weren't surprised by Ciara's presence. Her trickster infamy had spread across the Feeorin forest last time she had been there. They all knew one thing. If there was a party, it would be set up or attended by Ciara. Where, when, and how never mattered. She would be there. 

The flowing dress she wore was a bright blue that matched her hair. The dress was loose and was fairly easy to move in, just what she needed for a celebration. Her eyes scanned the party and everything seemed to be going well. Ciara's pleasant smile fell away when she spotted a singular musician playing the Ataiyan lute. The musician was not the worst she had heard but the musician was playing the same song over and over again. Any song became horrid when repeated over and over, no matter how well it was played. Any bard worth their salt knew the rule to not play the same song unless it was requested again. She made her way through the drunken crowd over to the musician. Little did Ciara know that this was Shiloh, though she probably wouldn't care even if she knew this was the goddess. 

"Dear bard, why don't you stop and let one of my servants take over?" Ciara said in a sickly sweet voice.

It was not a suggestion. Before the disguised Shiloh could say anything, Ciara had already summoned over one of her favorite fey servants. Unfortunately, it would be hard for the bard to leave, even when the bard was released from having to play. Leaving a party early was a great insult that the fey would take seriously. Any fey who had an issue with this arrangement could try to take it up with her. 

"Eddie, go ahead and play from your drum. I'm sure the crowd is tired of Ataiyan lutes." Ciara said, "I'll help drive this party's energy.

Anybody who couldn't identify an instrument at first look was no true bard. The party needed some entertainment or else they would grow bored. The drugs and alcohol would work for a while but a bored drunk or high crowd was a dangerous thing. Eddie began to pound down onto his drum, creating a fast beat. Ciara's keen eyes scanned the crowd for anybody with drums or an instrument, with the exception of Shiloh. She found two more bards and persuaded them to join Eddie with their drums. The drums were fast and loud. Already people were starting to get excited but they needed something far more entertaining than just music to make this a REAL party. Then an idea hit her. However, she needed somebody who was not drunk, or at least would be able to dance well while drunk. Her attention was caught by a very drunk but a fairly attractive Bianca who was still laughing at their changing body. Heading over to them, Ciara decided that they would be a good candidate for what she was planning. 

"Can you dance?" She asked Bianca, "If so, then I want you on my team. There's going to be a dancing competition and I need three people on my team. Are you up for it?"

If Bianca agreed, then that meant they only needed one more person. 

Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
When a fairy came up to her and suggested she stop playing, Shiloh nearly jumped out of her disguise. Her heart was racing, but she calmed down when it didn't seem like her cover had been blown. Once again, her mimicry abilities had saved her hide. Naturally she obliged when Ciara called in someone else as a stand-in, as she had plenty of personal experience to know that when dealing with the fair folk, there were three things you never did: break promises made with them, steal their belongings, or make them angry. After the fairy woman had some poor bloke pound on a drum, she rounded up more people who had willingly (or unwillingly) attended the event to make an impromptu band. The music picked up and to Shiloh's dismay, the masses of drunk and drugged individuals were slowly being woken up. This was the exact opposite of what she wanted. No, it was the very thing she didn't want. While she had been trying to maintain her facade, Shiloh had been secretly hoping for the moment that everyone was completely blacked out. Then, she would make her escape. But it seemed that she couldn't just sit around hoping for things to happen… It was time she took matters into her own hands. After all, she did not want to spend an entire week playing jester to a bunch of drug-addled people who lacked the common sense to understand that it was possible to have too much of a good thing, to put it in better terms.

She had to do something, to steer the course of this party back to its previous stupor. And she had to act fast, or else there would be too many witnesses. Because personally she could see this ending in two ways: either have her sanity check out for the next 167 hours until the party ended, or force the party to an early termination. And frankly she'd rather not resort to murdering all of the fey and mind-wiping all the other guests…despite the option growing more attractive by the second. You can't be held accountable for unfulfilled promises with the fey if said fey in question were already dead. Of course that would probably create more problems than it solved, as she was sure neither of the courts of Feeorin would be too pleased to find that a sizable portion of their members were massacred on their own turf by an outsider. 

And so Shiloh was trapped between a rock and a hard place, as she definitely wasn't touching anything that was being consumed in the area. It was a constant battle between her rational mind and the overwhelmingly innate desire to run, which unfortunately the fight-or-flight instinct was winning. Casually checking if anybody was watching, Shiloh proceeded to gradually swap out the cups of alcohol with chalices of truth. The effects wouldn't change very much, as it would likely be passed off as the inhibition-lowering effects of the alcohol. But she would be able to know what people were actually thinking while they were too buzzed to realize it. She had her own chalice filled with water, which she wasn't actually drinking. Her lips were wet, but she wasn't drunk. If it were alcohol she'd be on the floor in seconds as a vomiting, retching mess–which could get her thrown out of the party if it managed to be a killjoy, but she didn't count on it. As she was thinking of spiking the drinks and food, she saw that fairy woman from earlier looking in her direction. She started to panic, as there was no telling what she was planning to do.

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Bianca Bathory
Deity

Character Info
Name: Bianca Bathory
Alignment: None
Race: Compilcated
Class: Fire/Blood Mage
Silver: 601
Bianca was just enjoying them self far too much, perhaps even Illiana would disapprove of Bianca’s overindulgence, or join in, hard to say. When the drums started to play it took a moment for them to register in Bianca’s mind, for a bit they though the drums were in their head. But soon enough Bianca’s foot was tapping along to the beat even as the fae woman came over and asked if Bianca could dance.

Bianca’s eyed watched the woman for a moment, but that was because it took a few extra seconds for Bianca to process what had been asked of them. Bianca gave a small laugh that turned into a hiccup that made their chest become larger. ”I don’t think I can dance, probably because I can’t feel my own legs.” Their eyes widened a bit. ”They’re still there, right?!” Bianca struggled to sit up but managed enough to see that, yes, in fact their legs were still there. ”Oh good HIC, oh, smaller boobs again HIC ahh, too big!” Bianca groaned as their chest became much too large for their liking. They tried to focus on making their breasts smaller, down to a more manageable size and it seemed to work, at least somewhat.

Enough that Bianca was happy with the results, until they hiccupped again and then had two different sized breasts. ”Ah, fuck it.” They took another drag on the hookah and looked back to the fae if she was still there and grinned. ”I’ll watch from here I think, maybe I’ll join later when I can control my body.” A small belch came up next and Bianca turned their head to a safe direction and blew out the small bit of fire. ”Ah that burns a bit.” They took a drink from the bottle they were drinking and then stared at it. ”I don’t know what this is, but it’s goooood.”