Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Himinn Pass > Feeorin Forest > Liberation [P/R]
Paulina

Character Info
Name: Paulina Manaroot
Alignment: LN
Race: Elf/Baba Yaga
Class: Bog Witch
Silver: 2035
Paulina stared at him for a long moment and smiled. “But they are dead now and I got to be terrible to them. Much better now ain’t it? I won’t have to live in rags anymore or in a shack. I have live with you and have good dresses and an actual life.” 

Once she was undressed she was rather shocked to have him on her. “It’s not an illusion.” She blushed a bit as she released it was the first time anyone had seen her like this. It was a bit different than she had expected and she hadn’t expected to react the way she was. She turned to him and breathed heavily as he kissed her neck. She didn’t know what to do as she had never been allowed to do anything, she could only think of what it was like and be made jealous. 

“I wouldn’t know the first thing about any of this but if you would have me…” She took another breath deeply and held it for a second. “Then that is fine with me.” She was nervous but she tried to show the same attitude she had all night as she pulled his lips to hers. Inexperience was her game now but she was sure he would have enough for the two of them. These were the first of many things that she had never experienced before, she had never been allowed them before. She would take them for herself.

Letting him lead they used the whole shack, wherever they could, for their little escapade. By then end, she sat up on her dresser with her legs wrapped around him. Her arms were loose around his shoulders and she kissed him slowly. It was a lot less needy now that she had everything through her system. She could learn fast from him this much she was certain. 

“We should really go,” it was a low whisper from her lips. “They’ll notice any moment.” Well, what was a moment now? She had said that before they started. They hadn’t stormed the castle yet and she wasn’t objecting to staying around for this moment.

OOC: Brittlez
Paulina got her name from the song Paulina by The Dreadnoughts.
Gabriel

Character Info
Name: Gabriel Byrkyn
Alignment: CN
Race: Werewolf
Class: Philanderer
Silver: 511
Gabriel was a lot of things, that much was to be certain but a liar he was not. He had promised Paulina the world in her hands essentially for the low, low price of her servitude. She wasn’t exactly arguing against it since she would have done just about anything to rid herself of her former life. Hell, he would have done the same thing if he’d been in her shoes.

Gabe couldn’t bare to think of what life would had been with that ragtag group of ugly old harpies. The thought alone made him shudder mentally but her current appearance was able to distract him completely. He looked at her with keen interest, not surprised in the least to hear that she was still pure and had been untainted by another’s physical affections. He was unsure why such maidens were much more attractive to him; Gabe suppose that there was something about chasing and stripping them of their virginity that satisfied his lustful nature even more.

“No need to be afraid”, he offered her as he brushed some of her raven locks behind her ear. There was nothing to be nervous about as far as he was concerned. Perhaps she had heard some misleading things but he was going to clarify it all for her soon. Pauline, to be fair, seemed to be braver than he gave her credit for as she took the initiative and drew him in. He fell against her supple body and before they knew it, they had turned her little hut upside down. He had tried to be as gentle with her as possible though his inner wolf wanted to be rougher, he was able to restrain himself enough. It seemed like they had been going at it for much longer than they had, but soon the two found themselves worn out from the sex. He held onto her as they embraced again before he moved down to trail about her neck with his lips. Gabriel pulled back enough to sigh pitifully; just why did they had to worry about a bunch of old hags when they had already gotten rid of some already? He had torn them apart and just about bathed in their blood at the same time, which only made the scene between these two more awkward.

“Why rush it? I’d rather keep going with our game again soon.” Flashing her a charming smile, his attention was turned to the outside where he could hear footsteps approaching. Turning to face the door, he waited to hear more before growling slightly “Ah, dammit. They’re here.” Gabe released Paulina from his grasp and turned back to her. “Get whatever you can carry, I’ll be right back.” Stealing a kiss from her, Gabe marched outside, starting to shift with each step taken until he was in his wolf form once more and headed to cut them off. Beastily sounds and screams could be heard for the longest, minutes went by as the slaughter raged on but there seemed to be more and more of the witches coming to them. The wolf was starting to feel fatigue the longer this went by; perhaps them copulating before had not been the best idea after all.

Paulina

Character Info
Name: Paulina Manaroot
Alignment: LN
Race: Elf/Baba Yaga
Class: Bog Witch
Silver: 2035
Paulina chuckled a bit as he trailed down her neck. “Rush is a bad word to use in our situation, I would say more like forced.” Her words purred a bit as his attention went to the hags that now hunted them down. Her bi-colored eyes stared for a few more moments before she dressed her body in its new garment.

She packed up as much gear as she could before coming outside. “Fearful little hags… with their magic so bright. It burns me to be in their light.” Her words were like whispers much like fog as it rolled over the ground. She dropped a few ingredients. A pink haze began to roll out. “Though I wonder… what they fear the most?” She came up behind Gabriel in his wolf form and held onto him. She covered his mouth and nose while he was in his shifted form. “Shhh. Don’t breathe.” She kept herself close as the witches began to turn on each other.

She dragged him out of the fog as they attacked each other. “They are really fearful of each other you know.” She held out the clothes she had picked out for him. “The spell will last long enough for them to murder each other. We can leave now.” She ran her hand over his wolfish features. “I needed the components in my locked chest to really cast my spells. Otherwise, I would have broken out years ago.” He had himself a powerful little witch now. “As I promised, I am your witch. Whatever you want I will attempt to get you.” 

OOC: Brittlez
Paulina got her name from the song Paulina by The Dreadnoughts.
Gabriel

Character Info
Name: Gabriel Byrkyn
Alignment: CN
Race: Werewolf
Class: Philanderer
Silver: 511
It was a shame not to have a bit of more fun at the moment, but unfortunately they were on borrowed time. In fact, that time shortened even more than what he had liked once those fools were closing in on their position. He had already torn a few to shreds, and yet it seemed for every one witch he killed, two more came to fill her spot. Gabe could only hope that Paulina would be ready shortly, lest they be overtaken soon. The wolf was able to get a few more of the hags before his body felt even more tired. Part of him was regretting their nightly activity before all this, but Gabriel couldn’t pass up a chase, no matter how dire the situation. Perhaps he would have to think smarter next time, but for now he had to focus on clearing their way out of.

When Paulina came out, the wolf glanced over to her for but a few seconds before he recovered his guard and kept his eyes and ears up as they continued to come down on them. In between dodging and going after them, he could overhear his new witch phasing something, but what, he did not know. Not until she came and covered his mouth and nose. The wolf snarled, questioning what the hell she was doing before she explained. What helped him understand more so was what occurred next- the witches turned against one another.

He was pulled away from the strange fog but his eyes were glued to them. The wolf then looked to her before taking the clothes in his maw and nodded. This was the perfect time to make their getaway and to have the hags do themselves in once and for all. He didn’t care if none of them survived. In fact, it would have been perfect if they all offed each other. One less worry to deal with. He nudged at her with his head to keep on going and made it deep into the forest before he shifted again into his human form and started to dress himself. “That could have gone down more smoothly, but at least we made it out.” He slipped on the shirt and pants and started to work on his boots. Well he got his reward but he was actually unsure on how to make use of her. “Well, when the times arrives, then I will ask that of you. Right now? Well, there’s no rush, I’m sure I can think of something soon. But let’s get out of this place first, shall we?”, he asked as he got the other boot on.