Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Harena Wastelands > Mo'Mey Steppes > Hunting Grounds [P:R]
Moliira

Character Info
Name: Moliira
Alignment: CN
Race: Drow/Lycan
Class: Huntress
Silver: 1905
She stood in silence, listening to the growing anger in the man's speech.  And it amused her.  It was clearly time to have a bit of fun with these men.  And she wouldn't even have to hurt them.  That was the best part of.  The woman didn't even take a step, she just vanished from their sight for a few moments.  When Moliira reappeared, she appeared as herself, crouching on a high branch in a nearby tree.  A tall drow woman with a proud grin, wearing the same hunter's clothes as Storm had.  Her eyes were the same piercing blue-gray, though they held an air of cold amusement now. 

"Well now.  That would be a very bad idea.  And now I see how you treat strangers, and it is a manner that will get you in trouble one of these days.  You are quite lucky I am more amused now that anything," the Huntress said, thunder accompanying her words.  The storm clouds had come from nowhere, casting a dark shadow over the camp.  Tiny sparks of electric energy danced through her hair, leaving no doubt she was someone beyond mortal.  "But if you wish to persist in this foolish pursuit of trying to enslave strangers, I would offer you some advice.  Make sure you know who you're dealing with first," she said with a grin.  Lightning started to arc between the clouds, growing ever closer.

Silanus

Character Info
Name: Tacitus Silanus
Alignment: LE
Race: Human
Class: Swordman/ Battlemage
Silver: 553
All the crew of soldiers flinched when they saw such swift movements; first, the damned woman dissapeared, and then a draw appeared… In a tree, of course. Suddenly, lightnings could be seen, and thunders could be heard. Witchcraft? Maybe, but it didn´t seem to. Since long ago, the Fratis have been cursed and chased by two corrupted valkyries, some of them summoning supernatural minions to fight for them. For example golems, wraiths or sometimes even people. Was the so-called Storm summoned by a valkyrie? It DID seem so, or atleast for the soldiers.

Silanus pointed at the drow with his short sword and said to his crew: "Look at her, look at that MONSTER! Conjured by the valkyries, of course! It´s no casuality, few arch-mages can cast spells like that, she simply VANISHED, appeared as another being and summoned a storm! Kill that spawn of the valkyries, men! Let´s show it how we deal with those who defy the FRATIS!!!"" After Silanus finished rallying the troopers, they all roared, a warrior´s roar of course. Braltak sheated his spiked mace and took a small hand-axe he had in his back. He then yelled: "Eat my orichalcum, filthy monster!" After that short sentence was said, he threw his hand-axe at the drow.

Now, of course she would dodge the weapon. Silanus has faced a demon before, one named Naota or something like that. Seemed to be a boy from Atayo, but was actually a paranormal monster who teleported… A lot. It was easy to think that the drow would not simply catch the orchish hand-axe with her face, but instead try to avoid it. So Silanus thought of something pretty smart: The chief´s corpse was there, with Silanus´javelin inside his guts. Silanus, with a swift movement, put his foot over the corpse´s chest and then grabbed the long javelin. After that, without thinking twice, he threw the weapon; but not against his foe, but instead, he threw it at the nearbiest tree branch. If they were lucky, the drow would teleport there in order to dodge the hand-axe, but find a pointy javelin instead of a safe place.

"Some men by ancestry are only the shadow of a mighty name."

-Marcus Annaeus Lucanus.

Moliira

Character Info
Name: Moliira
Alignment: CN
Race: Drow/Lycan
Class: Huntress
Silver: 1905
Her head only tilted to one side, this was quite amusing.  "Is that all you think of me?  You are quite fortunate that you amuse me more than anything.  Summoned by valkyries, ha!" Moliira said with a laugh.  There was a merry amusement in her voice, but a deadly seriousness in her eyes.  The three trees surrounding the one she perched in suddenly came to life, ripping themselves out of the ground.  But they made no move, even when a hand axe was flung at their mistress. 

And it was stopped before it could collide with anything.  Moliira twirled it around in her hand for a moment, admiring its weight, its craftsmanship, and the care that had gone into it.  "A fine weapon, most would not fling it away so carelessly.  Keep care of this, Braltak, it could save your life one day," she said, chiding him in the tone of a teacher.  Suddenly, she flung it back to him, the axe burying itself in the ground precisely four paces from Braltak. 

"Now, if you gentlemen will pardon me, I have better things to do than playtime with your Fratis.  I would very much appreciate you not attacking me or my friends, otherwise… well, lets not even go there.  Enjoy the spoils, I will only be taking what does not belong to the poachers," she added before calling out in the harsh, yet strangely liquid drowish tongue.  The four treants grabbed the poached animals from around the camp, and moved away quickly.  Moliira wanted to returned what she could to the orcs before the day got any longer.