Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Harena Wastelands > Mo'Mey Steppes > Inhibitions Lost [P,R]
Lirin

Character Info
Name: Lirin Amber Vendethiel
Alignment: LN
Race: Elvish
Class: Vampiric Huntress
Silver: 194
With all her pacing, Lirin kept a watchful eye on the healer. It wasn't that she didn't trust the elf, but it was that she didn't trust the elf. If that even made any sense. Finally the woman spoke, and Lirin halted the movement. A fever? She brought the healer here to HEAL him, and all she wanted to do was make an observation that he had a fever? Lirin could have told her that!

For all the anger swirling around at the incompetence of the woman, Lirin's voice was almost broken, sad and soft. "There were no wounds, and we ate separately…" 'But I marked him…' She couldn't bring herself to say it out loud. It was a tender act on her part, and not one Lirin made often. In fact, this was her first marking, and she was worried she had botched it somehow. When she spoke again, she was stronger, and clearly irritated. "Is there anything we can do? Or must we wait it out?" The healer shook her head sadly. "I can help ease the symptoms, but I could not detect where the problem was exactly, so I cannot cure it."

Lirin was shaking with rage, eyes screwed shut, her hands balled into fists. If her sister was here, Celeste could do a better job than this nut. "Do it." All that was needed was a simple expellation spell, right? Something to expel the foreign thing attacking on the inside… Immobile as a statue, Lirin stood there, struggling to control the temper flare, something she was not accustomed to experiencing. The last time she was this angry was when her village banished her for not dying or having killed that stupid bear. Then again, she was too injured and weak to actually do anything about it, all her strength consumed on finding a way not to die.

The healer finished her job, and went to receive her payment and be on her way. As the tiny pouch of coins exchanged hands, the woman found herself pinned against the wall forcibly with an iron grip around her throat, a fierce face inches from her nose. "Vis in din, i dy ma. Ar dy ghi'mya ma sul bellanaris." It was not a threat, but a promise, and the healer visibly went pale and hurried off, nearly tripping as she regained her balance for Lirin half threw her towards the door. Lirin's shoulders slumped as she went to Tadgh. She gazed down upon her chosen, and knelt before him, gently pushing his hair from his face. "Ir abelas, ma demon."

Taking her own wrist, she bit into her vein, and held it up to his mouth. "This is my fault. Let me help you, the only way I know how… You shouldn't turn from this." She didn't even know if he could turn. After he drank, Lirin licked her wounds closed, leaned in and licked the traces of blood off his face. Then she crawled onto the bed and pulled him into a comfortable position, holding him close. "Rest now, my sweet." All she wanted to do was cry. She felt lost, and entirely at fault.

Tadhg

Character Info
Name: Tadhg Ó Mordha
Alignment: CE
Race: demon
Class: Plague bearer
Silver: 2454
The situation had become tense. Tadhg couldn't see them but her could hear the sadness in the mistresses voice as she answered the healer. Then she asked what could be done, this time she sounded very irritated. You could cut the tension with the knife. The healer assured her that all could be done was treating the symptoms, but she knew not what to cure. He felt like screaming out loud. There was a bit of silence.

Again hands were upon him as the healer went to work. It was just about as useful as giving someone a foot rub for a sword wound. But he could not say a thing to them as she went about her business. He couldn't really except someone around her to understand a demons body, or how to fix them. Most healers don't bother, because most demons are evil to begin with. The infernal don't get great treatment here, a lot of them don't deserve it fair treatment at all. But Tadhg had done nothing wrong since he arrived in this land. In fact he was more or less disobeying the other demon's orders, but he did not care.

There was a light thud then some elven was spoken between the two. Tadhg could tell it was the vampiress, but didn't understand. All of the sudden came the sound of someone running. Did she threaten her? He wondered this as he heard the healer run off out of the room, and down the stairs. Whatever she said it greatly upset the healer. The walking approached the bed, and the vampiress knelt next to him. She bit her own wrist and let the crimson flow into Tadhg's mouth, the taste was intoxicating, though he didn't know it yet.

Darkness over took him again. In the shadows he saw Laughlin approach, and kneel to look at him. “So weak, and all alone.” Laughlin kicked him across the ground, and snickered. The full strength demon had him in a corner. His strength was far superior to Tadhgs. He glanced toward Tadhg, and pointed a blazing longsword at him. A figure of light appeared next to him. It glanced at him then stood between the two. When the light cleared he could see it was the Mistress she was protecting him. Laughlin threw a childish fit because she arrived, “just let me kill him.” She shook her head, and in a flash the chakram had removed the demons head.

He opened his eyes and saw he was back in the bedroom. The pain had subsided for now, it was there but very dull in the background. Mistress had pulled him into a comfortable position, and snuggled him. He wiped her tears aside then nuzzled into her chest, and hugged her tightly. “I'm sorry for making you worry,” he cried into her chest getting tears on her shirt. He looked into her eyes, and cried a bit more. “Please just hold me a little longer mistress,” he asked in a week voice.

Lirin

Character Info
How long was he asleep? She had lost all sense of time as she hummed gently, tears streaming down her face, smoothing Tadgh's hair as one would an ill child. Lirin provided comfort while she was frought with worry over his health. He startled her when he shifted, wiping away her tears and hugged her tightly, crying himself. The thought of a grown man sobbing into her chest was almost enough to giggle, yet it was his begging that did her in.

"My dear, sweet, Tadgh. I worried I may have done something to harm you. When you are ready, and if you are up for it, we will fetch you some food, perhaps shop for a bit? Fresh air might do you good." Tadgh held her for a bit longer before reluctantly leaving the bed to get dressed. from there, they left the room, making a single small stop downstairs to request fresh bathwater before they came back that evening.

Lirin purchased Tadgh whatever meal he desired to eat as they meandered through the crowds. There was nothing in particular she was looking for this time, merely browsing different stalls, and casting an uninterested eye over much of the wears. There was one stall that claimed to have enchanted items. One item they held was a gorgeous silver chalice with four inlaid rubies. "Whatever you desire, never will the cup run dry." "Anything?" The merchant nodded, and demonstrated by picking up the chalice. A single word later, and the chalice was full of water.

He took a long draw from the cup, and when he left his lips, the level of the liquid quickly raised to refill what had been consumed. Satisfied, Lirin purchased it. "Now I won't have to hunt as much." she whispered to Tadgh as they continued walking.

Tadhg

Character Info
Tadhg shielded his eyes from the bright sun outside. Its strange, a few hours ago he was writhing in pain, now everything seems all but calm. There just the smallest hint of it in his bones waiting to sneak back out. They stopped at a food stall, and he chose a meat dish that was very common among orcs. This was what hes been used to since he got to this land. He had spent all that time in the village hiding, but why? “I'm surprised a welp like you could stomach that food,” laughed an orc. Tadhg looked at him, and moved his hair aside to show the stub of his horn, “Dagol.” The Orc nodded, and backed away leaving him to his meal.

They left, and began to browse stall after stall. He watched the vampiress as she seemed uninterested. He rubbed his stomach as a flash of pain hit him. He stuttered for a second, but tried to hide it from her. The pain had slammed back, and passed just like that. She sighed of relief as she walked over to a stall of stuff, and was looking at a goblet someone was trying to get people to buy. To be honest it was the only interesting looking thing in his collection, the rest was junk. The demon stared, mouth open in amazement, as the man drunk from the goblet, and it refilled itself.

Tadhg looked through his collection with renewed interest after seeing the goblet. As he thought nothing else. The two took off once again, he giggled as she mentioned not having to hunt as often. If it works, it works he thought. They were stopped by a bard in a flashy outfit who offered a coin for a song. The demon handed him a few coins, but nodded off the song, and they continued on. The bard followed them across the city as they walked. The vampiress quietly scolded Tadhg for giving the money and causing the bard to follow them. “What haven't I heard Bard?” he asked seriously, “What is your favorite song to play?” The bard stopped, and looked puzzled, he raised his lute, and was about to start playing then lowered it. The vampiress, and demon shot each other confused looks. The bard bowed, “I don't believe my music is good enough for someone of your generosity.” He withdrew a black coin, flipped it. As it came back down he clapped his hands together around it, and then opened his hands to reveal a crow. “Its a familiar, “ said the bard, then he dispelled it and flipped the coin at Tadhg, “Give the coin some on your blood to create the bond.” The demon did as he instructed and bleed on the coin. He mimicked the bard, and opened his hands to reveal an albino crow. “Is that normal.” He asked, but the bard had just vanished.

They stopped outside of the city walls but the river as Tadhg bent over to get a drink of water. He collapsed suddenly on the ground from pain. It was back, and with a vengeance, he thought he saw the demon again. He was right, Laughlin approached from under the stone bridge to the left. He tsk tsked as he saw Tadhg hunched over, “Can you be anymore pathetic?” The blonde haired demon twirled his mustache that was just a few shades darker than his hair. The differences were well pronounced, as Tadhg had no horns, this demon had a magnificent pair which resembled the horns of a goat. He also had more muscles than Tadhg, and dressed in fancy clothes like a nobleman. “Are you fucking kidding me?” He ridiculed Tadhg, “ We send you here to produce a plague, and you fall for some lowly vampire.” Laughlin shot a gaze over to the vampiress, “ How does an elf even become a vampire, aren't your bodies a bit to fragile for that?” he laughed loudly. He pulled a rapier out, and approached Tadhg. He pointed it toward her, and gave her the choice of walking away, and she'd be sparred, or die for the “pseudo demon.”

Tadhg looked at his mistress and motioned towards Laughlin with his eyes. The blonde haired demon, kicked him over, “ It's rude to ignore those superior to you, filthy low class trash!” Tadhg only glared at him angrily. “What you though we'd send someone important to do this work?” he laughed out loud, “No its a job for servants not lords,” He fist balled up, and he punched Tadhg in the face, “But because you refuse to do what you're told, I have to waste my time and come to this dump, and share the company of all these lower beings.” He motioned to the vampiress as he said that. “So the journal give it to me so I can get things finished up.” He picked Tadhg up, and used a finger nail to ground down the stump of his horns. The rapier shone in the sunlight as it was readied.

A gust of wind blew past them as the Mistress appeared pinning the blonde haired demon to the ground. “Not so weak now am I?” she snarled. “Magic eh, not weak my but,” he tried to move but was still pinned to the ground by her. “Get up my demon,” she struggled to get the words out as she put more strength into pinning the other one. “Tadhg take care of the filth, and all will be forgiven” Laughlin groaned as he struggled. Tadhg used all the strength he had to stand and retrieve the rapier. In a flash he raised it, pulled the vampiress off him, and drove the sword through his chest. The demon tried to moved but the sword was in deep. “Seriously, a vampire?” “Im getting the last laugh prick,” Tadhg said as he sunk his fangs into Laughlin's neck, and began to drain is blood. Laughlin was flailing violently as Tadhg got close to completely draining him. “Shield your eyes,” Tadhg said as he got up wiping his mouth off. He grabbed one of Laughlin's horns and yanked. With a very guttural snap and scream the horn came off in his hands, “Now the other.” Laughlin fell slump as Tadhg impaled a horn through his skull. He fell to the ground and began bawling like crazy. He had just went beserk, and killed somebody. Very brutally at that, he glanced a the vampiress, and begged forgiveness for his transgressions.

Lirin

Character Info
Lirin's eyes narrowed as she sensed something amiss with Tadgh as he tried to hide something from her. Was he in pain? She'd have to lecture him about hiding things such as that from her in the future. Maybe even punish him later for it… He was, after all, her new sex slave. Since when had she wanted that?

A bard stopped in their path, and Lirin wondered how most bards could make a living by practically assaulting people in the streets? Choose a tavern, set up shop, and you'll have it made! Even an inn with a common area for food and drink would happily let a decent musician or story teller in their halls to ease weary travelers with tales or gentle music before going to bed. Also, it amazed her that most would have the audacity to stop her and request a coin for a song, when she herself was a minstrel and was probably more versed than they. After all, she had been studying these things since she was five. When did they start? Somewhere after leaving mommy's skirts?

Tadgh bought into his pitch, and tried to wave off the song. "Fool! Bards don't like charity. He'll chase us until he feels he gave us the service of your coin." Yet, the bard raised and lowered his lute. This was an odd sort of bard. Flipping a coin, he summoned a familiar, dispelled it, and gave it to Tadgh with instructions of bleeding on it. When Tadgh did as told and mimicked the bard, the crow came out white, which caused Lirin's eyebrow to arch in mild curiosity.`Without much incident, they continued, finding themselves following the river out of the city.

Concerned, Lirin bent by Tadgh and put her hand on his shoulder. "Tadgh?" She was pushing him, he was not ready for this kind of strenuous work so soon after being ill this morning. Even as she heard someone approaching, she ignored them until he spoke. The vampire stood, glaring at the blonde, mustached demon. Instantly she hated him, the way he ridiculed Tadgh, and called her lowly. Though, he revealed that Tadgh was here to spread a plague. At the demon's scrutinizing gaze, Lirin stood taller, her chin in the air. She was proud, and defiant. "Though we are graceful, do not mistake our lithe bodies as frail."

With the threat on her life, Lirin glanced down at Tadgh. The demon kicked her slave. While she was filled with rage at the thought of him abusing Tadgh, she put a steel wall around her heart. This was his fight, and Lirin could not shield him from it. "Ama mar alin. Elgar ghi'lan ma." She took a deliberate step back and watched with an amused smirk on her face. If Tadgh did not kill this demon, she swore he would not live to see the sun set. Yet Tadgh was not moving, a sharp fingernail drove into his broken horn, and he screamed out in pain. This was her demon, and she was not going to let no insult flinging bastard kill him!

She hadn't been thinking of what she would do, or what to say. Lirin found herself straddling him with a hiss, chakram in hand at his throat while the other was splayed across his chest. "Not so weak now, am I? Told you, we're not frail. I'm not filth, or lower beings." Oh how she wanted to just thrust the chakram into his throat, be done with the business. However, this was still Tadgh's chance to redeem his honor. The blonde beneath her was stronger than she anticipated as she exerted more force as he fought against her. Tadgh pulled her off, drove the sword through the demon's chest, and was brutal in repayment.

If Lirin had to guess, this was the demon that ripped Tadgh's horns off. Even as she was warned to shield her eyes, Lirin watched, entirely amused by the scene. Then Tadgh burst into tears, begging for forgiveness. The vampire got to her knees, lifted Tadgh's face so his eyes were staring into hers. "Never apologize for defending yourself. You and I need to have a little chat, ma demon. I don't care what other agenda they are attempting to force you through, you are mine now. You can't break down as a child all the time like this unless I command it. Go back to the inn, and clean yourself up. I'll take care of this."

When Tadgh was gone, Lirin looked down at the corpse. "Pity you're dead. Should have sent you with a message. Oh well. Tadgh's mine, now. I'll defend him until all of your plague loving cult is dead." With a single push of her foot, the corpse rolled into the river with a splash. For several minutes, she watched it float down the river. How the hell is she going to break Tadgh of his innocent streak? That brave, strong, rage filled demon was sexy as hell, and Lirin was horny for him. Then a very wicked, very sexy thought crossed her mind.

Returning back to the room, Lirin found Tadgh, grabbed him by the throat and slammed him against the nearest wall. She held him there, glaring at him. This was all part of her plan, to make him angry. But would it work? There was no pheromones running, no charm spell. "What do you want?" His answer didn't please her, so she pulled him off the wall and slammed him back into it. "Take what you want in this world. Don't apologize for it. Don't be weak!" Once more she slammed him in the wall, once more she growled at him. "What do you you want?"

Tadhg

Character Info
Tadhg listened silently as she reassured, and lectured him. Then she instructed him to return to the inn, and she would be along shortly. She was right he though as he ran back towards town. He was being weak, at the same time this was his first kill. He would normally avoid fighting even back when he was at full strength he wouldn't spar much. He instead choose to become a a cultivator of poisonous plants. He didn't question what they did with them, and he didn't have to hurt anyone. The journal he thought, they wanted it, which means they're too lazy, or inescapable of doing the research themselves. He felt sorry for them if they sent any lower tier demons again. They overpowered Laughlin, one of his rank wouldn't be to hard. But they probably wouldn't be an outcast.

The crowds had dispersed somewhat as it got later in the day. Some of the shops were already closing up for the day. But the taverns were just starting to get busy, as people wanted to wound down from the day. He bent down to pet a cat who was meowing at him. It drew back instinctively and hissed at him. It was true cats didn't like evil beings, and would generally watch over temples, and what not. He made a noise with his mouth, and beckoned the cat, it then proceeded to bite his hand. “Please let go Mr. Kitty, I'm not in the mood today” he stared it down. It made a sound that sounded like a sigh then ran off.

“Well then” he laughed as he continued to the inn. The inn was busy as it was later, and the barkeep nodded at him, as he assisted another customer. Tadhg sat down at the bar, and observed the other customers. “Rough day buddy?” asked the barkeep as he looked Tadhg over. “You could say that,” the demon chuckled, and rubbed his head. The barkeep handed him another dusty bottle, “Did some digging in the cellar, this one is stronger than the bottle from last night. He dusted it off, and handed it to Tadhg but waved off his attempt to pay. “Please go to your room before a guard comes,” the barkeep asked, “I don't care about the blood, but they will ask questions.” Tadhg nodded, and ascended the stairs to his room. He soaked in the bath for just long enough to clean himself, then only put on pants, after he dried up.

Lirin entered the room as he glanced over the journal, and she quickly approached him. Grabbing him by the throat, she surprised him as she slammed his head into the wall. 'I don't know,” he answered her question. She obviously didn't like his answer as she slammed his head into the wall again. He could fill something rising in him. She did it again ", and again. Multiple forces in his body began to combine as the bloods mixed, and drove his up the wall. He hadn't even felt this good when he had his horns. Royal demons really were something else, plus that vampire blood. That vampiress, he thought as he grabbed her arm, and stopped her. “That's enough of that mistress, and I think you know what I want,” he smiled wildly, and pinned her to the wall instead.

She groaned slightly, and said not right now. His mind said to damn bad, as his more his mouth on hers, and kissed her aggressively. He wondered how she would react to the attack. She tried to push him away, but he pinned her arm to the wall, with a free hand. He then forced his tongue in her mouth, and sucked on her tongue very hard. Hands slid up her thighs, into her skirt, and found she was wearing underwear again. He grinned widely “playing hard to get are we?” She slid up the wall a bit as he push more. Fingers rubbing the crotch of her underwear. He dropped his pants to reveal his rock hard member. As he kissed her more aggressively he rubbed it against her inner thigh.”Enough foreplay, “ Tadhg said matter of factly, and shoved his way inside her. She moaned as she came down on it. He held her upright, and pushed her against the wall with each thrust. He wasn't being gentle but then again he was very turned on. He moved one hand to cover her mouth, as the other steadied her as he continued his attack. This time he was going to finish, whether she liked it or not.

Lirin

Character Info
It had worked, and suddenly, Lirin found herself pinned against the wall. Tadgh's voice was more sure, confident, and husky, sending shivers down Lirin's spine. Yet, she dare not show him how much she wanted his dominate side. Instead, she desired to see how he would react to denial and resistance in this state.

"No, I didn't give you permission for this now." It was answered not with words, but with an aggressive kiss. Lirin tried to push him away as part of the resistance test, her hand being pinned as his tongue invading her mouth by force, pulling her own out as if she were a clam. Tadgh was not gentle in any action he took, his touch sending flaming trails of desire across her body. Both of her hands were pinned above her head as she tried again, testing the waters of this new development of his attitude. "I could scream." she whispered, but could not stop the automatic pushing of her tippy-toes, sliding her further up the wall as he rubbed her through the fabric of her clothing.

His mouth blocked off any screams she could have made with his aggressiveness, shoving his very stiff member against her. Tadgh forced his way into her, ripping her underwear in the process. By the gods, she liked this new side of him, the dominance he displayed, the ferocity of his attack on her inner walls. He filled her quickly, and roughly pushed himself inside over and over, the hand over her mouth muffled her screams. They weren't screams or pleas of pain, but of harsh love. Her legs wound around him, giving him greater access as he pounded her wet pussy.

Lirin's body betrayed her, showing him how much she had wanted this side of him since he brutally killed that man. It took every beating he was dishing to it and tightened around him in the most exquisite way as it demanded more. She was climaxing fast, causing her screams to get louder. Tadgh was in control, and he knew it. He was not the sex slave today, she was, and Lirin took every single sexual abuse he could think to dish out. Any new position he forced her into, she went into it without complaint, and performed all of his desires perfectly.

Tadhg

Character Info
The mistress had wrapped her legs around him granting more access. He used this to pound her wet slit even hard as her muffled screams drifted around the room. He smiled, picked her off the wall, and slammed back against the wall. The resulting impact made his member drive even further inside her quivering lady hood. Her body was saying one thing, and her words a completely other. He was sure this time he was gonna get what he wanted, and she would be helpless to struggle. “I'm glad that I am not the only one enjoying this,” he grunted as he pulled her off the wall again.

Tadhg placed the vampiress on the floor so she was laying down. Then he moved her ass so it was sticking up in the air. She shook her butt at him and he took that as invitation. Slowly he began to wiggle a finger inside her dripping pussy. Then he poked him tongue into her anus. The sphincter resisted at first but slowly it opened for his swirling wet tongue. He smacked a cheek as he started to swirl his tongue around violently inside her cavity. Another slap made sure her opposite cheek wasn't left out. He puckered his lips, and sucked hard then pulled out of her, immediately putting his finger inside the now moist hole. It made some wet noises as he slipped it in and out. “Are you ready my little vampire?” He smiled wide and grabbed either side of her butt.

He began to rub his member against the tight hole without putting it in. He wondered if he should tease her, or just fuck her. He could return the favor, or be selfish. “Ready or not,” he whispered in her ear then began to poke in. It went slow at first, then he pulled his hips back a smidge, and thrust inside her. The muscle opened easier this time as the warmth from his penis and her cavity combined and he grabbed her hips, and started battering her ass. His thrusts grew harder and harder but stayed at the same speed. A little punishment he thought, yes. He continued to go as he filled her butt as far as his cock could go. “You seem to really be enjoying this, mistress, a bit to much.” He smacked her as as he thrusts got harder. Every moan awarded her another spanking as he began to pick up the speed.

After a bit he pulled out, and picked her up, and carried her over to the bed. “You butt is very red hun,” he giggle, “but it seems like you want more.” He threw her on the bed, carefully so she didn't hit anything. He jumped on her, and put kissed her aggressively. His hips started to move again as he grindded his hard cock against her labia to tease her. Her face shown she was in full ecstasy. To think yesterday he was a timid little whelp whom allowed her to do as she pleased. He glanced down to observe her body. “This just won't do,” he said as he slowly stripped her down. He was being careful not to rip anymore of her clothes. Even so, he just chucked them on the floor after they were removed. The vampiress's naked body gleamed with sweat. He traced his hand around her chest. Stopping at each breast to feel the tenderness of them, then he stretched each nipple a little bit. She let out a curious little noise between a moan and pain. This made him smile wide.

Her lower lips quivered as they leaked moisture just begging for his penetration. “Do you think I should give it to you?” he asked grinning. His hands moved down toward her crotch, and he positioned his cock. “I'm gonna need you to beg for it,” his hands moved up to her face, and he stared her dead in the eyes. Her eyes showed she wanted it, but he wanted her to say it, “say it, ask me nicely.” He proceeded to thrust inside her quick before she could answer. The sudden thrust caught her off guard, and made her moan instead of reply to him. Her mouth was wide open with pleasure as he continued to pound her wet pussy. His lips met her neck, and he nipped the nape of it. He pulled away, and smiled at her. “I know,” he said lowly then wrapped his hands around her throat loosely then said more aggressively, “this will be my dominate thing, but you don't have my permission to pass out.” As he said this he started to tighten his grip slow as he assault did not stopped on her pussy, in fact he had picked up the speed.

Lirin

Character Info
Positions changed as he pushed her onto the cool floor. Her shoulders were pressed against the hard surface as her ass was lifted, which she wiggled at him with a needy whimper, wanting Tadgh to pound away at her again. Lirin bit her lip as she craned her neck to look at him, moaning softly with each movement of the penetrating finger. It surprised her to feel his wet tongue poke at the tight, generally unused small hole.

As Tadgh swirled his tongue in that hole, Lirin closed her eyes, allowing the sensation to assault her senses. He had effectively turned the tables on her, and she had awakened an adventurous sex god. This was the only explanation for what was happening. Lirin nodded, making soft affirmation noises, trying to push her ass closer to him as he grabbed her. The asshole was teasing her as he rubbed but did not penetrate her aching body.

Finally, he granted her desire to be fucked and entered that small ass of hers. And he was merciless. Lirin couldn't help the moans, loving each thrust of that stiff, warm penis into her. Each moan brought on a single spank, which caused a scream of pain, as if each one was a surprise. This was his version of punishment, his payback for everything she done to him. The thought only increased her arousal for him. After all, this is what she had seen when he killed that demon. Tadgh pulled himself out and she found herself in his arms, yet not in any position for her to fondle or kiss him.

Oh, how Lirin wanted more. She craved him, yearned for him even as he was above her. Clothing was discarded, and he explored her body for perhaps the first time. Tadgh positioned himself, demanding she beg for more. Lirin would have given him a very nice little "please fuck me" in her sweetest, needy voice, but he surprised her with a quick thrust, her back arcing as she pushed her head against the bed with the moan. More poundings, more thrusting, more moans were rewarded to him as he continued. Then the most surprising thing happened, he wrapped his hands around her throat as he continued plunging deep into her cavern with such speed, a normal woman would not have been able to catch her breath.

Lirin smirked as she pressed her throat farther onto his hands, hands resting on his upper arms. His permission to not pass out would be easy to grant. But the tighter he held her throat, the less sound he'd get as she'd be unable to replenish the air needed to make it. The last of her hair was used with two simple words. "Yes, Master." Ecstasy, pleasure, and lust was written all over her face. And she was climaxing, her face scrunched up in seeming pain as her muscles tightened around him with an explosion of fireworks across her entire body, her nails digging into his skin.

Tadhg

Character Info
Tadhg saw his opportunity as she was nearing her climax. He looked deep into her eyes, and moaned back at her. It was more of a mocking moan then a sexual one. He pulled out of her then sat her on his lap, and just held her still. “You seem to really be enjoying yourself slave,” he laughed as he rubbed her throat. He glanced down and seen she was still quivering from the pleasure. One finger was inserted into her wet cave, and swirled it around. Bringing the finger up to her face, he put his index and thumb together and slowly separated them to show her the dripping fluid. He then put them into her mouth so she could lick them off. Which she did, and looked back at him. “Oh im sorry, you wanted to cum didn't you?” he giggled, and played with her breasts.

After awhile of massaging, and stretching her nipples, he released then, and picked her up. This time they strode across the room to the door. He carried them down the stairs into the tavern, which was closed for the night. So no one was around, and the place was dimly lit. He lead her by her hand through the room to the bar and laid her out on top of it. “We're gonna have a little fun out in the open,” he said quietly and lifted her hands above her head. He used rope to secure her hands to a pole stretching for the bar to the ceiling. His hands traced back down her body as he reached under the bar and retrieved a knife. He wielded it menacingly in front of her. He gently ran it down her abdomen. A smile ran across his face, as he climbed on top the bar and straddled in between her legs.

He brought the knife up, and cut into his wrist. The blood flowed slowly from the cut, and he squeezed a bit into here mouth, “Just a small taste,” he giggled. He then proceeded to wipe it on her breasts and the rest of her body. The knife was thrown out an open window where it splashed and sunk into the river. Tadhg then turned his attention to the waiting vampiress, her lips quivered with anticipation. He smiled and leaned in for a deep kiss. A million thoughts ran through his head right now. He could leave her tied up and horny, let the first visitor in the morning have his fill. As he continued to ponder, and moved his finger in and out of her soaking, waiting hole. It made a squishy wet sound as he wiggled his finger back and forth. He couldn't do that to her though, after all she had saved, his life. She could have let him perish, and just found another toy, but she stayed by his side. She even helped him conquer one of his demons so to speak.

His finger was withdrawn, and stuck in her mouth to be cleaned. “How do you taste sweety?” he chuckled. Her legs were opened wider, as he began to guide his hard cock inside of her wet pussy. He started slowly as he cuddled her. She was quickly getting back to her state of ecstasy. He put one finger to his lips, and a hand over her mouth. He was signaling her to keep quiet, unless she wanted them to get caught. His thrusts got harder as she nodded to his warning. He wasn't going to hold back at all, he thought as he continue. Brutally he was smashing into her trying to hit the spot slow, but hard. Her breasts bounced with each thrusts, and a muffled moan sounded below his hand covering her mouth. She shook underneath him, he could tell she was getting back to her limit. He smiled, and brought his lips down to hers, and kisses her aggressively. He began to pick up his pace. He wondered who would cum first, he smiled and continued to kiss her.

His cock erupted inside her. His warm seed spilled into her womb. As he held her tight and down on his squirting member. Her muscles clamped around him as he was doing this. They were both in ecstasy. He pulled out slowly, and watched their mixed fluids drips slowly out of her pussy. The demon lifted up her rear, and thrusted inside her ass. The tight little hole was squeezing him right off the bat. He was gonna try not to cum so quick this time, as he continued to fuck her ass hard. Her low moaning drove him to go even quicker, and pound that cute little ass till she couldn't sit on it.

Return to Forum?

Lock Picture

This thread is password protected.

Please enter a password to continue.

Show Password?