Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Harena Wastelands > Mo'Mey Steppes > Into the Mountains [P]
Silver Star

Character Info
Name: Ernest
Alignment: TN
Race: Human
Class:
Silver: 8982
Ernest laughed. "They ought to expect that getting to see the world isn't that easy. Especially since you seem to have a… penchant for making things turn out differently than people want them." She grinned, remembering her disastrous attempt to stow away on a caravan that had led to her getting stuck in the forest with the group of soldiers. "Except for you, though. You always manage to get out of everything." Not that she didn't. It just usually took her longer.

"And what do your soldiers do in those far away, foreign lands?" she asked. "Are they places you're trying to conquer?" She wondered where it was he sent his soldiers off to. Probably some kingdom she'd never even heard of.

She glared at him, but she wasn't really angry anymore. "I bought food. I do try to do things honestly when I can, you know." It had hardly been all this time, either, though it had probably felt longer on the battlefield. "Yes, I'm going to keep travelling," she said. "I never seem to be able to stay in one place very long."