Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Harena Wastelands > Harena Desert > Yes, genie service how may i help you...? (event)
Genie-of-the-lamp

Character Info
Name: Kaiffa Kalligenia
Alignment: LE
Race: Rub-a-lamp genie
Class: Genie of the lamp
Silver: 0
It's been exactly 715 years ago since someone even set a foot in the temple Kaiffa's lamp was left behind in. And it wasnt about to get any better with the undead roaming around the desert, even in the temple she was sealed away in after ruining the life of some noble wich had some pretty horrific consequences for his followers had mummies roaming about in it. She would ask them to keep it down but someone needed to rub her lamp for that first. Though with her ability to grant wishes it shouldnt take too long for someone obsessed with greed, a lust for power or a lust for lust to swing by and rub the lamp for the 3 wishes. The legend of the dastardly Kaiffa who enjoys ruining lives was a well known legend in the harena desert. And the day that no one would no longer hesitate to use something as magical and pristine as a genie wish was not here yet in a long time.

Though today was the day that she would get to play her sick pranks on desperate adventurers again. Someone was skilled enough to unlock the seals, get past the traps and undead and has nearly reached her lamp. Though she didnt know that, she was inside her oil lamp reading a book.

Make a wish, i dare you.
Degant123

Character Info
Name: Johann Helmut-Ribentrop von Blackwald
Alignment: LG
Race: Human
Class: Aspiring Mercenary
The person ,who was skilled enough to unlock all the seals, was an armored woman whose back was covered by an grey and worn out cape, in her hand she held a radiant saber which was still glowing red from the earlier fights with the undead. She walked slowly towards the lamp in the center of the room, looking around for any signs of traps or enemies to fight. She found none of those things but she did not holstered her sword she preffered to have ready just in case. When she finnaly was close enough to the lamp she didn't try to be gentle at all with the person inside and so she took it and started violently shaking it all the whille saying in a rather calm tone
- Wakey wakey little genie it is time for you to perform your duty again
After that she stoped shaking the lamp and she just rubed it
Genie-of-the-lamp

Character Info
Kaiffa was shook around in her lamp, while annoyed it ment someone found the lamp and it ment that she could soon begin ruining lives again. With a sly grin she exited the lamp, apearing in front of the warrior in the shap and apearance of a young maiden with a long tail. She was moving her shoulders in a certain rhythm, almost dancing as she looked at her new 'master' who by the looks of it wouldnt take long before making a reckless wish that she could completely abuse to kill her. "Heeeelloooo, welcome. I would introduce myself but you must already know that i am THE great Kaiffa Kaligenia the Chaotic, bringer of great fortune and fabulous riches. For freeing me of that tiny little lamp i will grant you 3 wishes!"

Make a wish, i dare you.
Degant123

Character Info
- First of I wish that you must answer any question given to you, by me and me alone, in truthfull and dircet manner, no riddle answers, no answering with question, no "fake news", no Aleternative facts, only truth and factual truth at that no subjective truth or lying did I made myself clear? - She said in rather strange calm tone that was devoided of all emotions, also she sheathed her saber before crossing her arms on her chest. It must be also said that ,except the fact that she was female, nothing else could discerend about her as she was covered from head to toe in a armor that concealed her completly also her helmet looked a bit like skull.
Genie-of-the-lamp

Character Info
In response to the no fake news phrase she quickly snapped her fingers and made a huge amount of G-fuel, popcorn and garden gnomes behind the warrior dissapear. Then she curled her ghostly tail around the chest of her master and leaned on her shoulder with one elbow while holding up some sort of notebook in her other hand. "Ah yes yes, is that your first wish or do i just need to add that to your terms of service? I can do both, but im certain you've hard of me?" She then grew back into the huge size, with her arms crossed with funky lighting coming from making her needlessly intimidating. "Then you should know the rules! HAHAHAAAAAH"

Make a wish, i dare you.
Degant123

Character Info
- Just grant the wish already , genie - she said completly unfazed by Kaifa's antics and again her voice was unnaturaly calm and devoided of all emotions, yet it seemed that she wasn't done talking because she also added this to her previous sentence 
- Or you maybe prefer for me to drown your lamp underneath the sands of the desert or sea? 
Genie-of-the-lamp

Character Info
She snapped her fingers and nothing really happened as it was applied to herself, she had this constant big grin on her face, knowing that it was only a matter time before her destructivity would quickly ramp up in the form of scale. Fairly soon this one lich would be completely forgotten compared to the horror that is Kaiffa Keligenia. "Well! Underwater is the only place i get running water, so it would be nice to take a bath. I've been working with the little water seeping in here for about 10 thousand years. Good thing i showered this morning!" She then grew back to the size of her new master and smirked. "What's next?"

Make a wish, i dare you.
Degant123

Character Info
- Now comes questioning generic genie number 230456798203421, you see while I heared of you the stories where inconsistent at best and incoherent at worst  so before I will wish anything more, I need to get some things in order so let's cut to the chase:
First question: Can you grant a wish that gives your "Master" more wishes?
Second question: For how long exactly were you locked up in this lamp of yours?
Third question: Is your lamp destructable and if yes waht would happen if someone were to destroy it
Fourth question: Can you grant wishes that change properties of your lamp?
Fifth question: Can you grant a wish that changes your personality?
Sixth question: Can you grant a wish that makes you unable to grant a wish to other people?
Seventh question: Can you grant a wish that prevents other wishes from being undone in some manner? Like for example wishing undoing them?
And Final question: Can you grant a wish that binds you to only one person?
Genie-of-the-lamp

Character Info
"No
no
no
no
no
no
no
and to answer your very first question im supposed to say no but we've been lying for centuries about it so yes i can grant a wish to grant more wishes…" 

Make a wish, i dare you.
Degant123

Character Info
- Hmmmmm Well in that case you are useless to me, I wish for you to kill yourself - she said in her emotionless voice and then turned her back to genie as she started to slwowly walk away from her and the lamp, she only stoped when she was on the other side of the doors to the chamber to her chamber, which she started so seal up again. All the while humming a simple quiet tune.