Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Harena Wastelands > Harena Desert > That's Impressive [P][R][EVENT]
Dalanesca

Character Info
Name: Dalanesca
Alignment: CE
Race: Former Deity
Class: Assassin/Rogue
Silver: 10180
Dalanesca had been spending far more time in the Harena Desert than she wanted to as of late, and it was all thanks to that bastard of a lich priest.  The souls he was siphoning to power his strange gem that he had hidden deep within the pyramid in the center of Aysut, City of the Dead, seemed to be coming from all corners of Revaliir, but Dalanesca noticed those that came from Inferos most of all.  They were high enough in number that she was noticing the effects in her realm, and she had been steadily taking her frustrations out on the undead the shuffled throughout the desolate and ruined streets of Aysut.  

The pyramid loomed in the distance, and it seemed that on this day Dalanesca was not holding anything back.  Wave after wave of undead disintegrated before her, with hardly anything more than a wave of her hand.  It offered her a brief respite at least, but it did not solve the problem.  This time, she was headed for the pyramid, with every intention of heading straight in and confronting the thieving lich.  The undead did not offer much of a challenge in their abilities, it just seemed that the only problem they presented was their sheer numbers.  They acted more as a roadblock than anything else, and she found it rather frustrating, which only served to fuel her rage.

As she rounded a corner of another ruined street, she sensed a new sort of power - something different, unlike what she had been sensing that radiated from the pyramid.  This was something not necessarily stronger, but certainly powerful, and she deemed it necessary to follow it to its source.  It was not within the pyramid, but within the city, and she immediately changed direction to head towards it. 

Dressed in somewhat revealing leather and lace, Dalanesca was quite the site as she strode down the street, demolishing the undead in her path.  "Can't wait to find out what this is…" she muttered under her breath, continuing her path towards the source of unknown power.  When she rounded the corner to where the source was, she stopped, close enough to see what was taking place and where she would be able to be seen, but far enough back to not become involved.  

No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold… nothing satisfies me but your soul

OOC: I'm Whitney!

Nazerial

Character Info
Name: Nazerial
Alignment: CN
Race: Incubus Demon
Class: Incubus King
Silver: 2440
“Master is it really necessary to be out in this wicked old city,” the small succubus rolled around on his shoulder. She was probably the only being in existence who denied him. Which was fine. It meant she would make as a good counsel. She was after all small because she defied the laws of the succubus. What little energy she got wasn’t enough to sustain a large body.

“It will provide us with the power we desire to dominate the upper ranks of the clan we plan to take down next.” He forced his hand out and while not many could see it, his large demonic force began to cover a large amount of the city. “We will destroy them by consuming them. As we have always done.” All the mummies began to glow a faint purple before their energy seemed to be gone. Their bodies broke apart into dust and the bandages blew away in the breeze. “Adapt… Destroy… Consume.”

“Don’t forget the best part for you master,” the tiny woman chuckled in his ear and Nazerial smiled.

“Consummate? How could I ever forget my most favorite part of it all… Become what the stunning creatures desire and take all of them for myself…” His gold eyes slit as he approached another horde. He slung his arm and absorbed all of them once more. “Honestly, this is quite boring though Illianna. Who’s plan was this anyway?”

Illianna climbed up on his shoulder, being as she was so small she could fit in his pocket, “Well my lord. I think it was Lione’s plan.”

“Remind me to punish him greatly. When he said this was the plan I thought the others would be joining me. The fact that being a coward runs in some of their blood means I shouldn’t have procreated with their mothers.” Nazerial looked to the little succubus who was writing down what he was saying with a tiny quill and paper.

“Right! Destroy the weaklings! Reap the beautiful! Conquer the unworthy.” She flung her arms up and fell off his shoulder. Her little red wings opened up and she flew behind him. “Master… Do you intend on going into the pyramid?”

“The lich and ruby are there, aren’t they? I’ll just take the energy from the source…” Nazerial was dressed in the finest attire from Abed. Richly colored silk and a deeply cut top that showed off his tanned skin. His red hair was pulled back into a low ponytail over his shoulder.

Illianna was a rich blue in skin tone, with vibrant red hair, but was so small she only served the purpose of being his secretary at times. He stopped though and looked in Dalanesca's approaching direction. "Do you feel that Illianna… There's a force to be reckoned with coming this way." There was a smile on his face that scared the little succubus into hiding on his head.

"What kind of force?" her voice shook and Nazerial decided to let her find out all on her own.

It's not a dream and it's not your imagination.
Dalanesca

Character Info
From her vantage point, Dalanesca could see an incredibly attractive male with long, crimson hair.  He seemed to be the source of the power she had been sensing, and she tilted her head as she examined him from a distance.  Her eyes scanned him from head to toe, lingering on the exposed tan flesh that the deep cut of his noble clothing revealed.  She could see his gaze flash in her direction, and when an attack did not immediately commence she began to walk towards him.

It did not take her long to reach him, and soon she was standing only a few feet away from him.  "And who might you be?" she asked, looking him up and down once more.  She had to admit - she did like what she saw - although she could immediately sense that he was an incubus.  That was not enough to deter her from approaching him, however, as she knew full well that he would be unable to drain her to the point he was his other victims - if he was stupid enough to try.

She crossed her arms across below her breasts, giving him a small smirk.  Her tongue darted out, wetting her lips as she continued to speak.  "Your power is strong enough that I could sense it over that which radiates from the pyramid," she said, tilting her head in the direction of the pyramid located centrally within Aysut.  "I'm just dying to know where you got it from… you're much more powerful than any incubus I have come across in my past, and I have some in my employ," she mentioned, thinking of the incubi and succubi that populated the Circle of Lust.  He was rather easy on the eyes, and her gaze narrowed in on him gave away the fact that she did find him attractive, if not a bit forboding.

Nazerial

Character Info
Nazerial smirked at her approach on her words but Illiana had other plans as her small but big mouth boomed. “You should show him more respect. He is a great demon lord!” Nazerial lifted his hand and grabbed her by her little shirt.

“Enough Illiana… Do you see who this is? Can you feel who this is?” Illiana shook her head and Nazerial smirked. “We’re in the presence of a god.” He let her go and Illiana eeped and hid behind his neck now. “They call me Nazerial, The Incubus King. You must be Dalanesca, I’ve heard so many delicious stories about you, my dear.”

His tendrils played with the air but not once did they try to touch her. He merely shrugged and looked up at the pyramid. “Probably the feast of virgins a few nights ago. My power varies from how much I feed and I do love a good dish or two.” Illiana giggled as she curled up on his neck and studied Dalanesca. “Speaking of which Illiana,” when the demon lord spoke the little succubus jolted up with her quill and paper. “Make sure that we schedule a feast… The oracles of Uet…”

For a moment the little succubus giggled before she wrote, “Master that is cruel. You know they get their powers from being pure.”

“If they wish to live in my territory they should learn to pay their dues. They are late… Do we offer any special exceptions to the rule? I’m not talking about deflowering them all but enough to make a point.” He waved his hand around as he talked.

“Of course My Lord. I’ll make sure the lords know of the feast.” Illiana’s paper was so tiny it could easily have been as big as his thumbnail which just said how small she was.

“My dear Dalanesca, I wield the power over the Court of Alazae. It is a demonic seat of power some would say is opposite of Xunatar himself.” His golden eyes scanned her body for a few moments. “You can say that the Fox and I know of each other… We’re going to be in-laws someday should my daughter choose to stay with his son. Hell… even the Incubi in your Circle of Lust might be from my loins. I’ve lost count really.”

“Master,” Illiana stood up on his shoulder and pointed to a horde coming in their direction. “Not that it will be much of a problem for you but shouldn’t we deal with that?”

“Of course,” Nazerial sighed a bit and waved a hand as the mummies dissolved into the wind from him absorbing the energy. “Would you stay with me Fair Goddess? You might make things more interesting in the long run.”

Dalanesca

Character Info
Dalanesca raised one eyebrow at the small succubus shouted out at her.  Her head tilted slightly to one side, her ruby painted lips about to part in speech as the source of power grabbed her and immediately began to chastise her.  She chuckled softly as he introduced himself, telling her that he was aware of who she was as well.  "You would be right in your assumption, Nazerial… and your identity would be why your power is so raw, so primal," she said, drawing out the final syllable.  

She watched Nazerial's tendrils snake about the air, keeping a distance from her, as he explained where his most current source of power had been from.  She raised an eyebrow again watching the tiny succubus take notes for her master, listening to the exchange between the two with a slightly sinister smile on her lips.  It seemed that he ruled with an iron fist, much in the way she chose to, but perhaps with a bit more flourish than she herself used.   

"Oh… Xunatar," she said, thinking back to their first meeting.  "He's… fun," she said, though a hint of sarcasm dripped from her voice.  "He and I see eye to eye on many things, but not all…" she said, her voice trailing off as there was not much more to reveal at the present moment.  His revelation that many of the incubi in Lust may have been his spawn was not surprising - she had heard of the Court of Alazae but not necessarily of Nazerial himself.

She watched the next display with a mindful eye, analyzing every fluid motion of his movement.  His invitation to join him was awfully tempting, though she could sense the absolute animalistic nature of his power, and new that she would have to tread lightly so as not to find herself enraptured by it.  Story had gone missing once again, and she had been chaste since their last time together - and here she was, like a tiger with a fresh steak laid out in front of her.  "I suppose I could join you," she said, licking her lips slightly as she marveled at his ability to dispatch the dead.  A few remained behind the first group and she snapped her fingers, demonstrating to him that she, too, was able to do so rather easily.  "You look as though you would be… enjoyable company," she said, an unknown connotation to the tone of her voice.  "I'd like to show that lich priest a thing or two…" she said, trailing off slightly as her eyes flashed crimson with the rage brought on by thinking about her souls being stolen.  They reverted back to their normal blue.  "I don't want to be a third wheel, however," she said, referring to the tiny creature that stood upon his shoulder.  "Wouldn't want to intrude…"

Nazerial

Character Info
He smirked at her words and let it flow to his ego. “Remind me to tone it down just a little. It is not very often I get to flex my powers on the surface world.” Illiana smiled and jotted it down for him. “I do not fully trust Xunatar with my flower but if she wishes to be with his spawn so be it. Demons are dangerous and people like Xunatar use even through own flesh and blood when needed… Not to say I don’t but my flower is special.” Nazerial gave a smile. “It is very rare for an incubus to have a daughter.”

The demon lord chuckled a bit as he held out his arm to Dalanesca. The goddess took it and he chuckled as she nuzzled her supple body against his. “I’ve heard I’ve been enjoyable company for the last three millennium I can’t imagine those sweet little flowers would lie to me.” The demon enjoyed the dark look in her eyes. “I remember there being a time when I almost destroyed my daughter’s mother… You might know her. Cyprus Rose. If you know Angela I can only imagine you’ve heard her complain of her late sister.”

Illiana huffed at the goddess’s comments and Nazerial chuckled, “Now Illiana, you know not to be rude to our guests. You’ll have to pardon Illiana. She is part of a rare breed of succubus… succubus who are bad at being succubus. She is a great scribe and makes for good company when you want to be insulted.” The demon made Illiana giggle as she curled back onto her master’s shoulder. “Illiana, you please bring us some refreshments?” A groan left the succubus’s lips as she had to get uncomfortable. She flew up and a large wine back bigger than her appeared in her hands. The liquor was a deep dark purple. “Only the best from the demon realm for you Dalanesca.”

Illiana let Dalanesca take it before she retrieved one for her master as well. Returning to her perch Nazerial began to sip at the wine. As they made their way into the courtyard of the pyramid a tsk left his lips. “His pyramid needs redecorating. I think something in the form of beautiful… Will do…” He waved his hand and vines shot up from the ground. It engulfed the statue of Sardon and Xunatar. Forming a statue of Dalanesca over Sardon. Nightshade sprung forth and began to litter the new statue. “A vision of beauty, a present for my newest guest.”

He admired his work for a few moments before chuckling. "Angela and I are friends some would say… She's spoken of you in letters. I owe her a great many favors for saving my daughter from the ugly bitch. Many, many scars have been avoided thanks to the Goddess's quick thinking. You are very lucky to have such a friend in Angela. I've known of her since she was a small girl just entering the Conclave. Not many that young have ever risen."

Dalanesca

Character Info
"Mm, and why would I want you to tone that down?" she asked, a hint of something dark in her voice.  "I know all too well what you mean… it feels good to let loose in the mortal plane, doesn't it?" she asked, giving him a smirk.  "And I cannot say as though I blame you for not trusting Xunatar.  He and I have had… a few times where we have butt heads," she said, remembering fondly the time where Xunatar had come to her poison garden for a visit, before he had attained godhood.  "I am well aware of what the breeding tendencies of incubi happen to be," she said, though she knew full well that he was aware of such also.  

She could not help but take his arm when he offered, pressing her body slightly into his.  It had been quite some time since she had been able to show physical affection to someone - since Story had taken his leave after last they had shared their bed.  She had a lot of pent of energy as it was, and the sexual aura emanating off of the incubus that she had just now met was powerful, even to her.  However, regardless of her state of physical attraction, her eyes narrowed as Nazerial mentioned Cyprus.  She felt instinctively protective of Kirika, the Queen of the Black Court, someone she had somewhat taken under her wing - and one of Cyprus's children.  "I have heard nothing but terrible things about that bitch," she said, thinking back to the times that she and Angela had conversed about Cyprus, and how heated those discussions had been.

Dalanesca could not help but roll her eyes at the little succubus and her behavior.  She waved a hand dismissively as Nazerial offered his apologies for her, as though it did not bother her - because it did not.  When the succubus left and returned with a liquor she had never seen before, she gladly accepted and tried it, listening to her new companion speak at length about the pyramid needing some refurbishment, and when he crafted the statue of herself standing over Sardon, she pressed into him a bit more, smiling as she took another drink of the liquor he had offered her.  "I must say, Nazerial, that is the most beautifully crafted statue I have ever laid my eyes on," she said, attraction audible in every seductive syllable in her voice.

As he spoke at length about Angela, Dalanesca nodded. "I would say that she is my closest and longest friend I have ever had the pleasure of having," she said, smiling as they spoke of her.  "If you ever feel like passing any of those… favors…. on to someone else, I would be glad to take them," she said, leaving the connotations of her comment open for interpretation.

"As for my relationship with Angela, I have known her since before I ascended to my first state of deification," she said, thinking back on when she had held the title of Justiciar, reigning supreme over order and balance in the mortal plane as well as the immortal.  "She was there at my wedding to my late husband Marth, and she was there the day I lost my infant daughter and fell to the place of darkness I now reside in," she added.  "She also met my latest tryst… though he has left me high and dry," she said, making a point to note her availability.  She had to admit, even to herself, that the attraction that resonated from Nazerial was unbearable, and she was a deity!  She could not imagine how hard it would be to be around him if she had been mortal.

"So, what do you say you and I head into this pyramid and cause a little chaos of our own?" she said, narrowing her eyes at him with a scandalous wink.  Just what she meant by chaos was open to interpretation, of course, and that was just what her point was.  She was playing her own little game with him, because she knew that, even being a king of lust such as he, there was no one better to feed the power of an incubus than a goddess - and besides, they would be able to do quite a bit of damage to whatever it was hording power within that structure, if they wanted to.  She waited for his answer, hoping that it would be favorable.