Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Harena Wastelands > Harena Desert > Mummies Alive! [P][EVENT]
Hiro Kouen

Character Info
Name: Hiro Kouen
Alignment: TG
Race: Humanoid Elemental
Class: Elemental Knight
Silver: 1067
"But if you're getting strength from the damage you sustain, even if you can heal from it, it sounds very dangerous, since it encourages you to be reckless.  Is . . . is that how you lost your arm?  I'm sorry if that's a . . . sore thing to touch on."  Hiro listened to her explain about the phantom pain she went through some time ago.  "I wear armor to protect me from getting hurt, I have friends, family to protect, and to keep alive for.  I don't want to get injured, but I still need to be able to fight of course."  Hiro pondered on what Larka said about living his life, make babies, get married, or whatever he he wanted to do out of life.  "I've been afraid to go too fast in the relationship . . . but I wonder if we're going too slow.  I don't want to lose her, or have to lose interest in me or something.  We're still young, but it's something to think about, sure."

The heat was pretty severe, but it didn't affect Hiro that much, seemed to keep cool and collected, though if Larka were to touch his skin, she'd see that his skin was hot, but it didn't affect him as much as a human.  He was an elemental, attuned to fire, so he wouldn't age like an ordinary human, nor would heat or fire affect him much.  Hiro did hate the smell of the corpses he just obliterated with fire, but he was used to things stinking when they burned.  Larka showed impressive skill with a whip-like blade she waved about her head, beheading a few enemies.  She warned him to cover his ears, which he did so, she released a roar of powerful force from her mouth, knocking over a large group of enemies.  Hiro took a deep breath, and released a large wave of flame from his mouth, as if he was a dragon unleashing a breath weapon.  The fire spiraled out from his mouth, and carved a path for them through their enemies.  "Okay, I opened a path, let's run for it!  Since we can't go above them, we can go right through them."  Hiro unsheathed his blade, while less flashy than her blade, was still effective in taking out enemies.  He charged forward along with Larka, running toward the pyramid in the center.  "if I were to be holding a ceremony of some kind, to make some zombies, or a sacrifice, I'd be hold it in that pyramid somewhere, if I were them.  We should probably go there, though it might be hard to get out.  I just hope that's where she is."  Hiro cleaved through a mummy, using fiery enchantment on his sword to make the blade more effective against undead flesh.  The pyramid got closed and closer as they charged through the streets.  A wall of mummies were standing guarding the entrance of the pyramid.

"Get behind me!  I'm going all out!  Better shield yourself!"  Hiro gave her time to get behind him as they charged toward the group of mummies, a small army of mummies separated them from the pyramid.  Hiro channeled a massive amount of mana into himself, summoning a barrier of intense flame around his body  It was time to show off a powerful technique his father showed him.  "Phoenix Art: Meteoric Burst!"  He charged forward with surprising speed and agility, flying like a meteor, a phoenix-shaped blast of flame, through the wall of mummies, a wave of destruction following in his path.  He landed at the gateway of the pyramid, his boots scraping the ground until he stopped.  He panted, steam and flames still erupting from his body.  Doing that put great stress on his body, he would he hard pressed to do that more than once or twice a day.  "I-I think we've made it to the pyramid."  It was somewhat hard to see through the fire when he did that as well, but it was clearing up his vision as the fire and steam died down.

{Combined rain of stars, greater agility, and fire weaving to get that effect}