Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Harena Wastelands > Harena Desert > Carrying [P,R event]
Ha Neul

Character Info
Name: Ha Neul
Alignment: TN
Race: Reanimation
Class: Soldier
Silver: 2521
So the rumors were indeed true; there really 'were' undead lurking about the area, as well as an undead city. Such words had not only been drunken tavern stories of old-wives tales. At the clarification of such news, a feeling of worry came upon Ha Neul, in concern for the wellbeing of this realm. How things had escalated such much out of control within the desert was a mystery to her. Initially, she'd felt quite worried regarding the safety of the somewhat naive elf and the animals accompanying her, yet, now unexpectedly coming across the battlemage, she pondered if she would be able to additionally receive her assistance, in order to improve the safety of those accompanying her. Ha Neul had a great desire to investigate the cause of such a catastrophe, as well as a possible solution. Yet, her goal was also to do so without losing any close casualties, that she may remain guiltless. Still, however, even if the battlemage would agree to assist, based on her words, things within the undead city would still be very dangerous due to it's great and constantly replenished numbers of undead hordes.

After some contemplation, she finally acknowledged the sun elf upon her shoulder, who was holding the cape above her head, which ironically enough did help somewhat against the excruciatingly hot sun. "I've met her from the same place I met you." She answered nonchalantly, before continuing her conversation with the battlemage elf, "Agreed, let us return back to the shade, less the sun will have slain us long before any undead will even have an opportunity to." With that, she turned around, and began a slow tread back to her original shaded location before entering the desert. "Why have you ventured here?" She additionally inquired in the midst of her walk.
StormEagle

Character Info
Name: Willow Moonblade
Race: Elf
Class: Battle Mage
Silver: 669
Willow would look at her a moment "Well I came here to the temple it has something I need to take back to an elven village." she would say. Walking along the hot sand a couple of lizards would rush across her boots. The breath of the hot desert winds cut through her thin clothing bitting at her fair skin, whipping around her long red hair over her left shoulder. It was nice to actually have some company for once even if it turns out to be temporary. Looking up at Ha Neul she would notice a really small elf on her shoulder shaking her head for a moment. "So who is your friend?" she would ask Ha Neul. As they move to the canopy of trees thankful for the upcoming shade she could already feel the relief of the shade out reaching for them all.
RescueScribbles

Character Info
Name: Sylvia Roothearth
Alignment: LG
Race: Dracholmian sun elf
Class: Healing ranger/Seductress
Silver: 19
Until they reached the trees, Sylvia held her cape over Ha neul's head. She herself wasnt that bothered by the sun, in fact it seemed to almost reflect off of her, wich almost made her shine like a crystal or a diamond, in pale skin color that is. It gave her energy instead of draining it, much like a blooming flower. She purposefull didnt respond to Willow's question. Of course, Sylvia could have been open and instantly yelp that they met and fell in love but she wanted to hear Ha neul say it. Hopefully she would mention it though, for now however she simply answered it with a giggle. Once they were in the shade of the trees, most likely after Ha neul answered she kissed her on the lips and jumped off her shoulder to pull a giant bag out of the satchel on her beast and started feeding each of her pets. It was alot of animals and some of them were quite large.

none yet lulz
Ha Neul

Character Info
At the red haired battle mage's reply, Ha Neul rose a curious eyebrow. "Something?" She repeated back, an intrigued tone. "Something like a relic of some sort?" There were a number of magical relics within the ancient city, Ha Neul could guess, most of which were long lost in time, and deemed by world to forever remain so. The appearance of such an ancient city, while it undoubtedly presented great danger, also presented great opportunity for those with a mind daring enough to seek it. If the undead city suddenly ceased to exist, then undoubtedly, everything else along with it would also disappear, including it's precious relics. Although, Ha Neul had a curiosity concerning what kinds of relics possibly resided within such an ancient place, that was not her main priority. Still, since the battlemage also had a mind to also visit the city of the undead, despite the fact that their intentions were obviously different, then it would be a benefit both for Ha Neul and for her, to assist one another in the venture.

At the elven battle mage's second question, Ha Neul delayed her answer for a time, contemplating on exactly how to answer the question. "I suppose there are large differences between certain elves, though I myself am still trying to work out exactly what those differences are." She began in a rather musing tone, "This elf's kind in particular, were apparently hunted and enslaved for their blood. Though, unlike you, she took to making the forest her permanent refuge, in order to avoid humans altogether. I convinced her, that such a life of permanent exile, was not one worth living, and that not all humans were evil. And now, here we are."

As they approached the comforting shade of the trees, away from the burning heat of the desert, Ha Neul made a sigh of relief. The shoulder riding elf had kissed her on the lips, yet Ha Neul's facial expression had changed little to none in response. "Apparently she has grown fond of me.." She finished, watching as the elf went to feed the accompanying animals. In truth, Ha Neul herself didn't know whether she felt the same fondness of the elf, as the elf shared for her. But nonetheless, Ha Neul did have a desire to help the elf in her unfortunate predicament. Oftentimes, she regretted the situations where her morals ended up leading her, yet as a soldier who had lived to serve others in the past, such morals were something that had managed to naturally find their way into her very blood.
StormEagle

Character Info
The shade so welcomed by Willow it allowed her to reach up and pull back her hood allowing for the long curly red hair to flow free and for her pointed ears to show as she listened to her friends words carefully a slight laugh escaped her lips "Well the relic I am after is a book that belongs to a nearby elven kingdom its very important that I get it back for them. And if I happen to find anything that will help with my spells that is a bonus. But oh how I long to be back out on the waters traveling again. " she would say. "True some elves are hunted even still for slave labor, Dark elves especially will hunt down others for a good slave or a bit of profit just depends on the mood of the dark elf. Now that is not to say all dark elves are like that I know a few that are not like that but due to their nature they would rather not be known rather hired if you know what I mean?" she would smile giving a slight smirk. "As it stands I found an opening last night that will allow entry into the temple, it's just a matter of getting to it without alerting the skeleton guards and local zombies. I can cloak us for a short while keeping us hidden from view as long as there is no dispel magic in the area, however, it will only last for a few minutes before I have to cast again." she would say.
RescueScribbles

Character Info
She stayed down for a minute, petting her animals to entertain them for a bit. "Ah yes, i suppose the renegades can be compared to dark elves, but much more resilient if i've heard correctly with a dark elf is…" After finishing her sentence she stood up and got something else out of of the satchel on her big bear like creature, a water sack and drank from it, though what was inside was definetly not water as it had an orange tint. "Im just happy to be outside of their city walls, trying to survive in a country where the inhabitants despise you is awfull." She gave the water sack to Ha neul, it apeared to be some sort of fruit juice and it smelled like mango. "Though im glad to get out of the forrests once, i've never been in a dessert before. Are they always littered with undead?"

none yet lulz
Ha Neul

Character Info
Ha Neul listened curiously as the battlemage explained in more detail exactly what she was in search for within the temple, as well as the explanation concerning dark elves. To have humans hunting elves was one thing, yet to have elves hunting other elves was entirely another. It appeared there was indeed much more to learn about the species, than Ha Neul had thought. Such encounters served as a constant reminder that she still had so much more to learn within this world, despite the large amount of knowledge she'd managed to accumulate throughout her years. Learning seemed as if it'd would be a never ending endevour; whenever she fell into the illusion of believing he had enough knowledge of this world, newer information would present itself, in order to prove such assumptions otherwise. Still, Ha Neul quite enjoyed the endevour, for it was a entertaining pastime, and kept her mind active, as well as her curiosity.

Taking a seat upon a nearby rock, she eventually gave a reply to Willow, "Well, whatever you are searching for within that temple, you have no competition, for I have no use for such relics or magics," She spoke with a smirk, using her thumb to point to the large claymore upon her back.

Upon listening to the other elf's inquiry, Ha Neul first accepted the water sack, and took a drink of the fruit-like beverage. She had not drank much of it, however, consuming only about a small cup-sized amount from the sack. It was quite a feat, considering she had also walked through the excruciating heat of the desert without drinking anything, and had additionally already been travelling throughout the lands on foot, even before entering the desert. Whether she really wasn't that thirsty, whether it was her training as a soldier which allowed her to endure such harsh conditions, or whether she was purposely self-conditioning her body through such actions, was as good as anyone's guess.

"No," Ha Neul eventually answered back, rather bluntly, as she handed the canteen back to it's owner, her facial expression becoming rather serious. "That is the problem; The desert should 'not' be that way. Yet something has become unstable here, in order to cause such a catastrophe." Letting her words settle, she paused as she gazed out towards the nearby desert ahead, with an expression of deeply concentrated thought. "I've witnessed a similar occurrence before. Without a doubt, powerful magic of some sort is the culprit of this disastrous mess. Yet, exactly what kind of powerful magic that is, and the source of it's power, I am unaware of."

Turning her attention back to the battlemage again, she would finally make her intended request, "Cloaking is wise, and undoubtedly the safest method in order to avoid the undead threats roaming about the place. You have my assistance for your book. Perhaps, however, you would also be interested in assisting me with something, as well? I have come here in order to find the source of this undead catastrophe, and bring it to a end if possible."
StormEagle

Character Info
Leaning up against the tree Willow would hear out the request as she listened her lips curved into a smile as she answered "You have my help I mean the worst thing you have to worry about is whoever is doing this could be a Necromancer, Warlock, hmmm lets see what else oh yes my favorite a Lich could also be another mage gone dark but from the looks of it I would be willing to be it's either a necromancer or a lich." she would say popping her neck. 

"Well it will be dark soon rest while you can for when nightfall comes things are going to be a lot different " she would say having previous run-ins with undead before in her line of work. But the last time it was a necromancer that had done a lot of damage to several villages and put an end to many innocent lives. And this is why she was satisfied with being a battle mage rather than a paladin. However, a paladin or a cleric would also be useful against undead at this point and time.

Knowing this she would sit down on the ground relaxing closing the golden glow of her eyes and started meditating allowing the flow of magic within her to shift and change to a more positive force to be used against the undead. Time is most certainly against them and it is running out for the people in the villages not far from the temple. 
RescueScribbles

Character Info
As soon as the little blonde elf was done feeding her animals she stood up, stretched and yawned before whiping her eyes. She looked at Ha neul's blank stare and saddened up for a minute. Instead of going to Ha neul who she knew would probaply not want an elf to hug her all knight she headed to the massive bear like beast wich was curled up and laid in the pit between it's tail and head, much as if she was it's cub. Despite not walking she seemed absolutely exhausted as she fell asleep almost instantly. Though while the elf rested her animals became twice as active: the huge spider began patrolling the area while placing web traps, the bird took to the sky, presumably to scamn the vicinity and the bear like beast curled itself around the elven maiden defensively. She would stay asleep until awakened.

none yet lulz
Ha Neul

Character Info
At the battlemage's agreement to assist, a pleased smirk appeared across Ha Neul's face. The stated speculation that the culprit of this undead catastrophe could most likely be a powerful necromancer or Lich of some sort, indeed seemed logical enough in her eyes. Regardless of whoever or whatever the culprit truly was, without a doubt, the castor held dangerously tremendous proficiency with magic. Very few could boast enough magical proficiency, in order to be able to conjure such an widespread and catastrophic event. They would not be dealing with some amateur necromancer, capable of raising up a few dozen undead bodies, but an entity with the capability to rise entire legions of seemingly endlessly supplied reinforcements of undead. As the battle mage began to meditate, Ha Neul took that as her cue to stand, in order to locate a resting place of her own, before nightfall came.

Watching as the blonde elf also located a suitable place of slumber, Ha Neul released a light smile at the scene, as she watched the elf lay in between the bear and fall fast asleep. The whole ordeal was quite innocent and childlike. Innocence was something rare to see in this world nowadays.
Walking some distance away, in order to somewhat isolate herself from the group, she found a tree just out of reach from the burning environment of the desert. Removing the large claymore that was strapped around her back, she placed it on the ground next to her, for quick retrieval if needed in the future. Sitting down with her back against the tree trunk, she folded her arms, listening to the sounds of the the huge spider and bird, as they went about their 'guard' duties, while she stared out into the desert, in deep contemplation.

Contemplating the various risks and possibilities which could occur, once the group would set out on their nightfall venture into the undead city, Ha Neul did her best to prepare strategies for the inevitable dangers that were bound to occur in the future, in order to hopefully avoid grave injuries or even fatalities. Naturally, in the midst of her various contemplations, memories of her previous world also arose. It was times like these, where her mind seemed to be most at peace.
Quite often, she made time to separate herself from others, in order to bask in the freedom of isolated deep contemplation. For the more social, such isolated moments may have seemed like self-torment, yet for Ha Neul, these moments were precious opportunities required to clear and refresh the mind. She continued to remain in this state of deep contemplation for quite some time, allowing her eyes to naturally shut themselves slowly overtime in the midst of this process. Eventually she would drift into a peaceful slumber, in preparation for the looming dangers of the near future.