Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Harena Wastelands > Endapano > [P][R] Victory Party
Hiro Kouen

Character Info
Name: Hiro Kouen
Alignment: TG
Race: Humanoid Elemental
Class: Elemental Knight
Silver: 1067
Brwlyn and his lady came strolling up to them.  Hiro laughed, at the long night thing, blushing a bit.  Last night was fun, though he wasn't one to kiss and tell.  "Looks like we all had fun last night."  The brunette elf giggled.

"Aye, m'lord, thank you for last night.  I'll not soon forget that wonderful time you showed me," she said happily, with a blush.  They walked into the tavern, and shared a meal together, chatting while they ate.  Brwlyan asked Hiro where he was doing after this.  "Well, my family had a place to stay in Sularia, that is, the Rosenite city, but after everything that happened, I couldn't stand to stay in that place anymore.  Too many memories.  I had to sell the shop.  I never really inherited father's talent for blacksmithing, though I know good steel when I see it.  Anyway, I've been mostly roaming about.  I've trained with Lord Drae, that is Porthyrius: God of Knowledge and the Arcane; and husband to Lady Angela.  I learned some tricks with magic, some things Father could do, and some things he couldn't do.  I'll gladly show you what I can do after the meal's over."  The barmaid came over with the bill, and understandably Brwlyan had no money with which to pay the bill.  He had just arrived in this land.

"Don't worry about it.  I'll cover the bill.  I have money from working as an adventurer, and savings from my family."  He paid the bill, and the brunette leaned in to give Hiro a deep kiss, which Hiro returned.  She winked at the lad before leaving with her friend, chatting about last night.  Hiro and Brwlyan chatted and made their plans.

"I imagine you had great synergy on the battlefield with my father, I hope I can live up to your expectations.  I may be young, but I've been in many a fight, as I'm sure you've noticed.  I tend not to boast of what I cannot backup with actions.  I'll gladly train with you."  They came to the archery range, Hiro went inside the building to pay for usage of the range.  When he was done, he came back outside and Brwlyan had setup the range.  The elven archer explained the course to him, then asked him to get to it.

"All right then!  Here I go!"  Hiro drew his blade from his sheath on his belt, his newly forged blade Empyrean.  it was a bastard sword, capable of being wielded in both hands, but also in one hand if he chose to.  He charged onto the battlefield, pointing his blade at the spearmen, he swung his blade from a distance, unleashing a large ball of destructive fire at the group of spearmen, sending them flying with an explosion.  If any would've survived, they'd be shaken off their guard, and Brwlyan would be able to clean up the mess.  Hiro then aimed himself toward the group of berserkers, in the mud, he pointed a finger at one of the zerkers and shot off an arrow-like firebolt, piercing straight through the enemy.  He imagined arrows would be coming down upon him now, so he swung his blade once more, unleashing a swathe of flames in the direction of the archers in the distance.  The flames burned into the ground, potentially giving any rangers a scare, and obstructing their view with flames and smoke.  Hiro noticed a rogue that would be sneaking up on him from a hole in the ground. The Phoenix Knight spun around and swung his blade, unleashing a cutting wind blade from his sword, before turning his attention back to the remaining two berserkers who he was approaching, and would likely be a lot closer if they were real.

"Lava wall!" Hiro thrust his free hand in the direction of the berserkers, and the ground shook beneath their feet. Molten rock erupted from where they stood, though one of them was missed, as one was destroyed. Hiro jumped in that one's direction, and downed it with a swing of his sword. He noticed another rogue dummy positioned behind a rock. Hiro pointed his sword at the rock, which suddenly exploded into pieces, sending shrapnel flying. He made a charge toward the archers, bobbing a weaving his way through the battlefield, to simulate dodging any arrows that were launched his way. As he approached the archers, he saw the third rogue dummy hiding behind a tree. Hiro lopped a fireball in that direction, then launched himself up into the air, surrounding himself with an intense aura of fire. He swept his blade as he fell downward and gouged a trench into the ground, burning through the dummies. He landed, and rolled to a stop, panting, he looked up and saw that he was in front of one more dummy that was a rogue.

"Crap.

Ardenator1000

Character Info
Name: Brwlyan Peredhil
Alignment: CN
Race: Wood Elf
Class: Arcane Archer
Silver: 124
Brwlyan barked with laughter as the young Hiro charged right in. Just like his father, he observed as the lad opened with a fireball aimed squarely at the spear line. It exploded with a roar - blowing apart all the dummies save the ones on either end. The elf streamed arrow after arrow at the one on the far right as he strode in, aiming high to get the spearman to raise his shield and then going low for the exposed legs. When he shifted his aim to the left dummy he started low then went high for the head.

Hiro was already on to the beserkers. He put a few arrows in a couple on the edges as he walked that way, but soon realized that the fire that Hiro had sent up to ward off the archers would not shield him from this angle. No doubt arrows would be flying his way. He dove and rolled, coming up on one knee and sending flights of arrows up at the crown of the hill as covering fire. Finally Hiro mopped up the beserkers and rogues below and jumped into the fray - vaulting up before the archers and opening a geyser of flame under them. The elf waited until Hiro noticed the last rogue standing over him to loose his arrow - sending it into the side of the dummy's head an instant later. Brwlyan grinned Saved your life.

"Not bad," he commented as he climbed the hill to survey their work. "Fast and direct, shock and awe. Just like your father. A bit fast and loose with the fire and the explosions, though, if you ask me. Lot's of room for collateral damage. Like that." He pointed down past the mud where the remains of the beserker dummies laid, where two trees stood aflame. The woof elf frowned as he watched them crackle. "You know, I think you just started a forest fire." He raised his eyebrows as the fire spread across canopy to a nearby maple. "You may want to put that out. Know any water magic?"

Hiro Kouen

Character Info
Name: Hiro Kouen
Alignment: TG
Race: Humanoid Elemental
Class: Elemental Knight
Silver: 1067
Hiro caught his breath, seems Brwlyan saved his life in that little exercise they did.  Hiro got back up onto his feet.

"Thanks, Brwlyan.  Though yeah, I've gotten that feedback before.  Wouldn't be the first forest fire I started.  Probably won't be the last.  Fire and trees don't mix, unfortunately."  Hiro looked toward the fires he had just created, and Brwlyan had asked if he knew any water magic.  "Ahh.  I've been practicing things with Lord Drae of Knowledge.  I've been practicing different elements, and something else my father could NOT do.  My father started being able to cast fire and light, and learned to control other elements.  He could control all four elements separately from each other.  While I cannot control light yet, I can do something different with the elements.  Behold!"  Hiro sheathed his blade, and held his hands out in front of himself.  He took heavy focusing of his mana.  He focused the power of surging water into one hand, and the primal force of earth into the other hand.  He then brought them together in front of him between both hands.  It took the form of swirling water mixed with soil, unleashing a torrent of mud at the flames that were engulfing the trees and grass.  The sticky mud smothered the flames, extinguishing them.

With that accomplished, Hiro wiped the sweat from his brow and looked toward Brwlyan.  "I can combine elements.  I combined water and earth to create mud.  If I combine ice with earth, I can create crystals.  If I combine fire and lightning, I can make something called 'plasma,' which is like if someone bottled up the wrath of God, a powerful blast of ionized gas, that I can direct at will.  It's death and destruction.  It's very draining though.  It takes more mana than just casting a lightning bolt, or a fireball," Hiro said with a wicked grin.  "The more I practice, the better I can get at this combination type magic."