Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Harena Wastelands > Endapano > Let Me Out![O,R,Event]
Sharifa

Character Info
Name: Sharifa
Alignment: CN
Race: Royal Wasp
Class: Infiltrator/Spy/Assassin
Silver: 0
She sat in the cell alone, damn them! Damn herself! She had information that her people needed to know, sooner than later, but they had caught her. Not only that they had broken her wings, they were healing, for her kind did heal quickly, but it would still take a bit more time, not to mention she was locked in this damned shed! The only source of light she had was the small window on the door and that had been barred and locked tight, Sharifa was strong but not strong enough to break through the door.

The wasp woman sighed folding her four arms against her chest as she stood and leaned back against the wall. What she had seen, it needed to be known by her people! Sharifa was the wasp that the Gods had caught soon after Angela had brought Dalanesca back to life, bringing a Goddess back to life! The fact that these Gods could be killed was already spreading through the invading army like wildfire, but what they didn't know was that they could be brought back. Sharifa, a forward scout for the invasion army, was, as far as she knew, the only insect that knew about this, that Lady Death was alive again. Sharifa needed to get that message to her people, along with recommendations to move more troops against this location in an attempt to locate and kill Angela. That way the Gods could no longer be brought back to life, and allowing her people to cleanse and claim these lands.

Walking over to the door, Sharifa felt her stomach rumble, she was hungry. Since she was here anyway, no point in not making a fuss while she could. ”Hey! I'm hungry, where is my food?!” She called out from the shed she was locked in and started to bag on the door with all four fists in succession. ”Even we treat our prisoners better than this!” She called out again, maybe some idiot would get an idea to silence her and open the door. She grinned inwardly, oh right, her kind didn't take prisoners either, at least not for long anyway, wasted resources and food.

Sharifa kept making a racket and banging on the door until she got someone's attention.

[OOC: Check profile for her looks! :D]
Xunatar

Character Info
Name: Xunatar Norcross
Alignment: CE
Race: Demon
Class: Fallen God
Silver: 3157
“Oh? You do?”

A callous voice answered her cries and pleads. Truly, the insectoid was resembling a human more so than a killer of gods. She was begging for food of all things.  It was laughable but the Lord found no amusement. Not one single drop of it lingered in his tone as he stood with his back up against the shed. It was hard to believe that her kind took any prisoners, not if they were kin to normal insects.

He had been tasked with watching over Angela, one that neither party was exactly glee about. But the voice couldn’t have picked a better person given Xunatar’s talents. He didn’t trust the insect as far as he could throw her and was the worse person to answer her pleas. “You know…the spider creatures in the Umbral Depths are likely starving as well. Perhaps there’s a way to state their hunger; don’t think they have dined on someone as exotic and noisy as yourself.”

The demon lord wasn’t too sure why they just didn’t slay her already and be done with it; hell it wasn’t even a sure thing that keeping her hostage would affect this army. She was more valuable dead than alive in his book. But perhaps they could learn a little more from her, as to why these attacks were occurring and what was the real end goal. The only thing was whether she was that important to carry such knowledge. He lazily came around to look at her through the window, wondering if she remembered him (mainly out of sick pleasure).

“You should be a bit quieter, my dear. Prisoners are such for a reason, and I can’t stand a rude guest.” His head tilted to the side as if he was portraying curiosity about something. “What is it that you eat?” One finger tapped repeatedly on his chin as he studied her with a strange calmness. “Was it dung? Nectar? Other insects…sorry I think we are all out of the last bit. Probably can have someone whip up some of the first though.”

If Xunatar could have his way, he would have her shipped out to Itjivut or the cold section of Horae just so see if her kind could survive in such harsh and unforgiving settings. He didn’t think that they’d last long, but given that some of them were invading the former…it said something about their adaptability. “Forgive us for trapping you in there…wouldn’t have to worry so much if the boys had torn off your wings completely. Don’t think you’d be trouble afterwards then. But we can’t have you going back home and report whatever you know.”

A moment later, it was like he was finally inspired by what they ate and so the demon whipped up a plate of nectar in his hand and brought it to the window. Slowly he tilted the plate, and hence the liquid, down slightly towards her before bringing it back up at its climax. He did this a few times before he grew bored and slid it through. With any luck, she would retrieve it.

|You prophet of hate
You profit from faith
Truth-less, two-faced, two-bit
hypocrite
|

The Mad Admin, Brandon*
Zilyana Sylvaris

Character Info
Name: Zilyana Sylvaris
Alignment: None
Race: Fairy
Class:
Silver: 380
Zilyana watched from a great distance, for one of her size. The tiny fairy princess was most certainly lost and was terrified by these new surroundings. Yet there was not going to be any easy way to get herself back home. Not when she had basically been captured in a bug jar and managed, by some miracle, to escape. Not only was she far from home there were more giant beings, along with dangerous insectoids that were scaring the humans. The little fairy princess knew not what a tiny being such as herself could do to help, so she just hid herself and watched the man setting a dish at the window of the shed.

"I wonder who is in there…?" She mumbled to herself, flittering forward, still trying to stay out of sight. With her considerably small size she may have been brushed off as nothing of inportance. However, with the threat of the insect monsters she feared she may be smashed, after being mistaken for a tiny insect spy. The thought sent chills up and down her spine, but Zilyana covered the gap between her and one side of the shed, where she flattened herself as much as possible against the wall, near the corner.

'If I get inside there, maybe I can help whoever that mean man is talking to.' The little fairy princess mused, totally unaware of just who was in that shed. If Zilyana would have known that there was a Wasp woman in the shed she may not have even let the thought of helping pass her mind. Now, she was really only thinking of herself and how she could get this person to do things for her, after being helped. Yes, even when being helpful, Zilyana, the spoiled little princess that she was, only thought about herself and what she could gain from a situation.

A grin curled on her lips as she considered all of the things that she hoped to get from helping the person in the shed. Now, since her family wasn't technically royalty by any standards outside of the small community of fairies she had been born into, she had no way to know that these people wouldn't allow her to walk all over them; that they wouldn't bend so easily to her will, if they even considered listening to a single word out of her tiny mouth.

The tiny fairy was now on the ground and was peering around the corner of the shed, looking up at the window of the door. It was so very far up for one so small, and had she not had wings, it would have been utterly impossible for her to make an attempt to get to the window. However, she was a fairy, had wings, and was small enough to go unnoticed by many, so, without much more hesitation, she zipped up towards the window. "Come on, come on…" She mumbled as she flew to the window, yet didn't go inside.
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
Angela was busy with the encampment. People to heal. People to lead. People to comfort. Whatever her fellow god was doing wasn’t too much her concern. Xunatar was a smart man. When she felt his presence near the wasp a smirk appeared across her face. Maybe they could indeed get more information out of this creature but maybe given his nature he was just toying with the poor thing. Angela had no sympathy for the insects who threatened them. They had killed her dear friend and threatened to take the others away too.

“Child, I would be careful if I were you. Rats bite when they are cornered.” She didn’t need to see the little fairy to know she was there. Her life force was bright for Angela to see and she quickly turned her attention off the little lady and went inside the shed. Her hands were clasped in front of her as her green and red eyes lowered onto Sharifa.

“Oh, she is just a talkative one today isn’t she?” Angela formed a bench and sat not that far from Sharifa now. Of course the wasp could not reach her but still, there was steady stare from the goddess to insect. “Make no mistake my dear… You are only alive because we need more information. Once we get our abilities back… No, not even that.” She scooted to the edge of the bench and leaned closer. “Once the academy has the proper set up we’ll strap you to a table and do what we do best. We’ll take you apart and figure out how you tick. Did you know that’s how we healers tend to learn about things? We take things apart and put them back together. I might be a goddess but I was always an alchemist and healer first. I can bring you back as many times as I need to. You are receiving pretty good treatment considering what it could be.”

Angela wasn’t just talking to talk. She wasn’t puffing her chest out with a show of feathers. She was being truthful and maybe that’s what should have scared Sharifa the most. “I watched as my fellow gods all died one by one. When Randall came for me it was another god who blocked the hit and told me to run. Strong and wise he had been. If we had known what we do now I could have possibly brought them back but I was no Life then.” She shook her head.

“The Godslayer they called it. A magical mace made from metals not found of this land. If I had to put my thoughts into it… I bet Randall got the weapon from your lands. I bet he knew before the rest of us. I watched children to the Conclave die. They were the youngest of us who hadn’t yet learned the ways of the world completely. My dearest Dalanesca was such a creature when your kind tore her down. The scariest thing about life is learning death… It’s one thing to be death but another to experience it. She won’t make the same mistake twice I assure you.”

She put her finger to her lips and smirked. “Everyday I am thankful for what that God did for me during the Godslayer. Even now as I sit here and hate that I must stand back and let those who can fight do it… I remember the look on his face and remember I must be obedient and smart. I am no warrior and I never have been. I defied orders once to go out and try to save who I could. I was always a bleeding heart. I was older I should have known better but even I can learn new things. The heart when it tears is the most lethal weapon one has.”

Food formed in her hands. “As you can see resources aren’t a problem for us. I don’t mind feeding you to give you a bit of strength back but that’s because I need you to be ready for when we come for you. If I let them feed you here they are more than likely to put things in your food that would terrify the regular folk. This is war my dear and I know you are no fool. You would be wise not to eat anything that is given to you. This is of course unless I do. I can’t have your body tainted… but if you don’t eat well how will you escape? You need your strength after all…” She rolled the food into Sharifa and tilted her head.

She looked down at the nectar that Xunatar had already given her and smirked. “Xunatar’s offerings are good too.” Angela leaned back on the bench and looked out the window. “This is the worse camp for you to be in my little wasp friend. By far from what I can tell this is the safest place for someone like me to be. It isn’t Xunatar or myself you should fear… The people of here in the Wastelands are hearty people. My people are from the desert… We’ve lived through much worse and the gods weren’t there to help us.” She shook her head as she remembered.

“So…” Green eyes landed on Sharifa. “Why don’t we exchange pleasantries until the Academy or the Voice decides what to do with you. “I know they will want you for scientific studies… God knows they’ve pulled lots of your brethren already… I could show you if you like? At first, when I was in the academy it grossed me out… I vomited the first time I dissected a pig. I dissected my first human not long after. I got used to it because war is much worse. I was only thirteen.” Eyes wandered to Xunatar now. “What do you think we should ask of her?”

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Sharifa

Character Info
Name: Sharifa
Alignment: CN
Race: Royal Wasp
Class: Infiltrator/Spy/Assassin
Silver: 0
Her eyes snapped to the source of the voice when she heard him speak, and her eyes narrowed when she saw that it was one of the male 'gods” of these lands. Sharifa listened as he spoke about the spiders and she grunted. ”If those spiders were smart they would have joined us, they are more like us than you. Matters not, whether I get out of here or not your lands will be ours, our hives and colonies are always expanding.” She replied as he looked through the window at her, yes, she did remember him, but it was her job to remember these things as a scout for her people.

As he spoke and studied her she only stared and did the same to him, watching his mannerisms, what she could see anyway, trying to learn from them, learn how he moved. His movements were smooth and each one seemed to have a purpose, this on was dangerous, even among those that Sharida had come to find out were 'gods'. He spoke of what she ate seemingly trying to mock her but she only sighed inwardly and listened to him prattle, he really did like the sound of his own voice, didn't he?

The 'god' finally produced food for her, nectar, it would work she supposed, it was likely laced but if they were going to do anything with her they would have by now she assumed. But again he toyed with it and all Sharifa could do was roll her black eyes, not that one could see them roll having no visible pupils but the rest of her body language spoke volumes. Really? How much of a man child was he to mock in such a way? Children that did such things in the hive were punished, such actions against the betterment of the hive.

Finally he slid the nectar under the door but before Shar could retrieve it, since it seemed he was finished, a tiny… thing, appeared at her window. It had insect like wings, but was no insect, it wasn't in the shed and it didn't seem a threat so Sharifa ignored it for now. But a new voice caught the wasp's attention and this one she knew well.

Sure enough that one female 'goddess' came into the shed but kept her distance and, for now, Shar didn't chance attacking her. She still had her stingers and with the way the gods were at the moment, could kill Angela, and she should to. But Sharifa wanted to know more before she decided on what to do. Instead the wasp leaned back against the wall closest to her, folding all four arms across her chest as she listened quietly to what Angela was saying.

Dissection, resurrection and further studies done on her, all while Sharifa was alive and awake for it. Sounded terrible, but Shar would never willingly give up secrets of her hive, or her Queen, they had forced what had out of her mind despite her defences. Proper food appeared in Angela's hands and she gave this to Sharifa who eyed it, looked fine, and she could add the nectar to it as well, though that was more of a bee thing.

After a moment Sharifa spoke, her voice calm, it seemed Angela's tactic to scare the wasp had failed. ”All that you may be true, it most likely is, how do you think my own kind learned about ourselves when we were young? Or the ants? The beetles? The mantis? It is how we learn, to tear open that which we don't know, I would expect nothing less from a sentient species. Truly you would have showed more ignorance if you did not do such things. Don't think for a moment that our mantises haven't already started to open up your own people to do much the same thing, if the feral ants or wasps don't eat them first. You have some rather unique races in these lands, truly I wish I had had more time here to explore more, perhaps we could have been a little better prepared for the invasion.” She tasted the food and waited, nothing bad happened so she set it aside for later.

Leaning back against the wall the wasp woman eyed the 'goddess' again and then looked back to Xunatar for a moment before speaking. ”Ask me what you will, I won't answer, you already showed you can pry it from my mind anyway, and are going to experiment on me. As I see it, I have nothing further to say, aside from thank you for the food.” She stated simply, as if that was the end of the conversation, sitting down again as she tasted the nectar and shrugged, good enough. She took what Angela had given her and dipped it in the nectar, would have been better as honey, at least the bees were useful for that one thing.

She ate as if she was alone, for now ignoring Angela, Xunatar and she had rather forgotten that little fairy thing she had seen.
Xunatar

Character Info
Name: Xunatar Norcross
Alignment: CE
Race: Demon
Class: Fallen God
Silver: 3157
Perhaps his methods were a bit cruel, perhaps Xunatar was behaving like this because he was simply bored…Truly that would be the case when he was forced to play sitter to a grown woman, let alone a goddess. It wasn’t something he enjoyed, even if the reasons behind it were suitable. So what if he took out some frustrations on this little insect? Her usefulness was already fleeting after he had extracted information out of her and there was nothing but a shred of mercy keeping her from losing her head as far as he was concerned. It wasn’t his call or else she wouldn’t have to worry about being a prisoner. Her claims only made a dark chuckle slip out into the busy world around them. “Those spiders are more primitive than your kind are proving- they have no allegiance except for themselves. All are prey in their eyes, but what does it matter…you and yours like aren’t long to live in this world.”

He heard Angela’s voice call out and he looked around, not too sure who she was speaking. Perhaps the little one was hiding, but it was no concern of his. If the child was eager enough to place themselves into danger, then they’d learn the hard way just like any other, including his own offspring. The god rose a brow at his peer as she ventured inside the shed and sighingly, he moved behind her, blocking the entrance. He didn’t trust the insect alone with Angela, especially since she was the only one capable of bringing the other gods back from the dead if needed. She was akin to the queen piece of chess- they lose her, they would all but lose the game.

“You’re far too kind for your own good”, he muttered through his mental words would reach so that the vermin didn’t hear them while she got addition food, “You’ve died once because of that, do not forget. These things are too primitive and collective mind to grant us anything more than was taken from the interrogation.”

Xunatar wished to have known how the others were faring in the other parts of Canelux, but not much word had spread about it. Whenever Dante would be able to venture out, then he would have him go to one of those places and he could see through his eyes. The boy was good at what he did but was far too distracted by his loins and at times wished that he’d gave that power over to Steele, Rize or even Colden. His arms dropped to their sides and his icy stare lingered on Sharifa. “I have many things I wish to do to her. If she believed prying her mind of information was my worse…well, that was honestly some foreplay. I can be quite more creative, but I don’t think she will speak anything. Bugs tend to have a hive mindset, and her death would probably matter little.” Though he wouldn’t have a problem at all with just killing her and getting it over with. He started to exit the shed when one of his followers, draped in black robes came towards him. “Lord, we have heard word from Master Steele in Itjivut. The forces there are faring against the enemy, he is doing well.” The man peeked over to look at the wasp creature; being deprived of witnessing the battle combined with his inexperience due to age had caused him to be too curious of her. Something that the demon immediately noticed but didn’t think otherwise of.

Perhaps he should have…

|You prophet of hate
You profit from faith
Truth-less, two-faced, two-bit
hypocrite
|

The Mad Admin, Brandon*