Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > Introductions and Absences > G'day!
Sen

Character Info
Name: Sen
Alignment: TG
Race: Summon
Class: Familiar/Shapeshifter
Silver: 100
As soon as I saw this website I knew I had found a great place. So many warm fuzzy flashbacks to the roleplays of old! I'm so excited to be here.

I go by Kyst. :) I'm an Aussie lady who likes reading, writing, and basically anything else that funnels neatly into this niche little hobby of ours. I'm a quiet person by nature but I promise to do my best to join in with your big happy family. I don't want to ramble too much, so… thanks for having me!
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
Hiya and welcome! I'm Cymbel on our Discord server and that's where you'll find most of us! If you have any questions or want to find someone to roleplay with, our Discord server is the way to go. There's somebody on almost all the time. To start, I highly suggest reading our site's Wiki, the New Member Guide, and all the descriptions for the places in our roleplaying forums. We also have an extensive crafting system which might seem intimidating at a glance, but we have a handy spreadsheet on where things drop if you want to plan your posting. :3

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
elusivephantom
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Kale Grenich
Alignment: CN
Race: Human...
Class: Psychic
Silver: 1468
Wow; I'm slacking. So welcome to Rev! Hopefully you enjoy your time with us! On discord, my name seems to change but USUALLY it's "server god" or some variation (I'm the one with the image of a blooming dogwood tree). Feel free to pop in and toss any questions you might have in the Help channel on Discord or on the Help forum here (though the discord channel will usually get a quicker response).

Our staff doesn't bite (mostly); we get a bit crazy on the Discord but we're usually decent people, I promise!

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
Welcome Sen!!! Like the other said we can get a bit chaotic! 

If you have any questions PLEASE make sure to contact staff! We don't bite!

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.