Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > Introductions and Absences > Hello Hello Hello XD
Valnar

Character Info
Name: Valnar Deett
Alignment: CG
Race: Drow
Class: Aspiring Ranger/Adventurer
Silver: 0
Hello all! I'm so very excited to begin playing and my name's Jake! I do have to say that Revaliir is the coolest RP I've found (granted I've only known about forum RP since the beginning of the year but it's still awesome!) Anyway a little awkward at the whole introduction thing but HERE I AM! And I want to meet you!!!

OOC: Poe

Alignment is subject to change
Valnar can be a little bit of a ditz early on, this also will change as time goes on.
FRIDAY-SUNDAY AND WEDNESDAY DURING THE WEEK I'M GOING TO MAKE MY POSTING DAYS. I DO HAVE YOUNG'UNS SO BARE WITH ME :D
Moliira

Character Info
Name: Moliira
Alignment: CN
Race: Drow/Lycan
Class: Huntress
Silver: 1905
Ooooh, a fellow drow, how awesome!  Welcome aboard, and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Valnar

Character Info
Thanks, I'm looking forward to it! I've been looking for an RP like Revaliir for a long time and I'm excited. Definitely have to get up to some drowish mischief at some point.

Valnar can be a little bit of a ditz early on, this also will change as time goes on.
FRIDAY-SUNDAY AND WEDNESDAY DURING THE WEEK I'M GOING TO MAKE MY POSTING DAYS. I DO HAVE YOUNG'UNS SO BARE WITH ME :D
Nymph

Character Info
Name: Nymphaea Rose
Alignment: CN
Race: Rosenite/Demon
Class: Demon Hunter
Silver: 1398
-sneaks up on new person and tackles- HI! I'm another Triune member like Moliira aka Cello but this is an alt of mine :D I can't wait to rp with you I rp as the Goddess of Fertility/Earth or The Mother as we call her. :D My name is Brittlez! WELCOME!

Nymeria

Character Info
Name: Nymeria
Alignment: LE
Race: Born of Flame
Class: Sorceress
Silver: 144
Welcome to Revaliir :) Let me know if you need any help or plot bunnies.

Valnar

Character Info
Thank you Rhylana :) I'll be sure to ask. I've got to say that Revaliir is awesome! It's the coolest thing I've found, the more is perfect, the environment is friendly :) it's pretty perfect

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
-admin ego inflates- :P thanks! We put a lot of love into this site and wanted to create the perfect place for rpers.

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.