Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:03 AM, Post Subject: Hello Hello Hello XD

-admin ego inflates- :P thanks! We put a lot of love into this site and wanted to create the perfect place for rpers.

Author: Valnar, Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:59 AM, Post Subject: Hello Hello Hello XD

Thank you Rhylana :) I'll be sure to ask. I've got to say that Revaliir is awesome! It's the coolest thing I've found, the more is perfect, the environment is friendly :) it's pretty perfect

Author: Nymeria, Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:51 PM, Post Subject: Hello Hello Hello XD

Welcome to Revaliir :) Let me know if you need any help or plot bunnies.

Author: Nymph, Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:26 AM, Post Subject: Hello Hello Hello XD

-sneaks up on new person and tackles- HI! I'm another Triune member like Moliira aka Cello but this is an alt of mine :D I can't wait to rp with you I rp as the Goddess of Fertility/Earth or The Mother as we call her. :D My name is Brittlez! WELCOME!

Author: Valnar, Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:26 AM, Post Subject: Hello Hello Hello XD

Thanks, I'm looking forward to it! I've been looking for an RP like Revaliir for a long time and I'm excited. Definitely have to get up to some drowish mischief at some point.

Author: Moliira, Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:15 AM, Post Subject: Hello Hello Hello XD

Ooooh, a fellow drow, how awesome!  Welcome aboard, and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Author: Valnar, Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:07 AM, Post Subject: Hello Hello Hello XD

Hello all! I'm so very excited to begin playing and my name's Jake! I do have to say that Revaliir is the coolest RP I've found (granted I've only known about forum RP since the beginning of the year but it's still awesome!) Anyway a little awkward at the whole introduction thing but HERE I AM! And I want to meet you!!!