Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > Introductions and Absences > Greetings all
Goggle

Character Info
Name: Ed Ward
Alignment: CN
Race: Human
Class: Fairly Useless
Silver: 62
Hello everyone. Would like to start by saying that the site looks great and I look forward to being a member.

That doesn't go in there.
Xunatar

Character Info
Name: Xunatar Norcross
Alignment: CE
Race: Demon
Class: Fallen God
Silver: 3157
Hello there and welcome to the site. I'm Brandon, one of the Site Admin and we look forward to your stay here. 

In case you haven't seen them yet, here are da rules and since you are new, you can swing by the Greenhorn's Guild where you can pair up with one of our veterans to help get you started. Here's the link

|You prophet of hate
You profit from faith
Truth-less, two-faced, two-bit
hypocrite
|

The Mad Admin, Brandon*
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
Welcome, I'm Brittlez the head admin! :D I can't wait to see you around! (sorry it took me so long to respond to this) -confettis-

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.