Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > Introductions and Absences > Tristana Deformem
TristanaDeformem

Character Info
Name: Tristana Deformem
Alignment: CG
Race: Human
Class: At the moment she is a traveler
Silver: 302
Hello Everyone! I'm new to this website but I do have roleplaying experience. Particularly in Roleplay.me. However I have never been on a website like this that has a world organized into forums and a system for items/packs or a money system. So that's the part I am inexperienced in. I have read up on the lore of Rivaliir, everything on the Revaliir Welcome page, Roleplaying 101, God-Moding and Powerplaying guide.  I'm really excited to get started but I have one question.

Is there a place where I can ask to make sure my character fits in the lore of Revaliir? 

I did check out the wiki on the lore, which is where I got most of my ideas from, but I want to be sure that my character is…well a good one. But I'm happy to meet everybody and be involved in such an amazing website! 

“Your choices are your own. The past doesn’t excuse now.”

MirrorMirror

Character Info
Name: Iris Mirrorborn
Alignment: CN
Race: Mirrorborn Changeling
Class: Avatar
Silver: 678
Hi there! 

First of all, welcome to Revaliir! We are super excited to have you!

So, I actually looked at your profile and I have to say, that I am super impressed that you took the time to read through the lore as you were creating your character. Reading through it, I think you did very well in building her to fit the world. Since the lore of the world is still pretty vague, there is quite a bit of wiggle room as far as specifics are concerned. If you have the general ideas down, that will do!

My main account is Porthyrius, the Keeper of the Keys and Secrets of Knowledge and the Arcane. Or simply put the God of Magic. I am also a site Moderator so I am happy to answer any questions you might have!
TristanaDeformem

Character Info
Awesome! I actually do have a question. If I am experienced with roleplaying but inexperienced with this website's system then can I still get help from Greenhorn's Guild? 

Starchaser

Character Info
Name: Gideon Starchaser
Race: Half-Celestial
Class: Star Hunter
Silver: 12048
Absolutely! The people there want to help you get started, so by all means, go and ask for a partner to help you get started! You can also join our Discord Server and request rp partners there and get to know the community through the general chat if you would like.

TristanaDeformem

Character Info
Cool! Thanks for letting me know :D