Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > Introductions and Absences > A old student join you...
Dayton

Character Info
Name: Asgorim
Alignment: TG
Race: Half-Elf Half-Human
Class: fighting monk (knight)
Silver: 899
Hello everyone.

I am very glad to come here. I am trying a special experience today, coming here to play with you… Cause i am a old roleplayer, but… I am a french who is actually learning english (self alone learning). So if i am sure my RP level is good, (and maybe very good ; I play RPG since 8 years and to write and to imagine is a part of my comics author job) I am not sure at all my english level is well enouth to show you all my  writer talents and mostly give you fun to roleplay with me. There is only one way to know it : Let's try and see… I can't promise I will write and answer very fast. I still need time to read, to understand well and to write a good answer. But I can come and log nearly every day. Don't be shy to show me my language mistakes. I am coming to learn english into fun RP way, not to murder it. The best way would probably be if that one of you would like to oversee me, and  give me help and advices. I am not totally ready yet to start playing rigth now, but be sure I work for it. This place look very nice, active, and well populated. Don't be afraid by my age (49yo). I am just a roleplayer like you. (but probably with a terrible french accent ! Fortunately, you can read me without it).

There is no goal. The way is the goal. Do not let your head steal your heart.

(english is not my mother-language. Please be indulgent. I'll certainly make some mystakes. Don't be shy to tel me which ones and what is better to say.)
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
WElcome! I hope you will join our discord and communicate with us on there!

I'm Brittlez one of the Admins :3 I hope you check up on the rules and enjoy your stay here.

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.