Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > Introductions and Absences > Hello Everyone
Arannis Falone

Character Info
Name: Arannis Falone
Alignment: LE
Race: Half-Elf
Class: Sorcerer
Silver: 2006
Hey. I'm a DM for a couple of D&D campaigns, used to be a player before the old DM had to step down. I spend a lot of time making characters but don't get a ton of opportunities to roleplay them anymore. I have been in one or two play by post games before, but they tended to be more combat-centric. I found this place while looking around for something more roleplay-centric. The site looks like it will suit my style quite well.

I'm a software engineer in the United States but take occasional trips to Canada. My replies will likely become less frequent if I'm on a business trip, but I'll be sure to indicate if that's going to happen.

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
Welcome! I'm the admin brittlez!

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Rhea

Character Info
Name: Rhea
Alignment: TN
Race: Siren Mixture
Class: Dreamweaver
Silver: 117
I answered you in the other thread, but saying welcome is always a good idea. Welcome to Revaliir!

My Active Threads
-pm if you don't see your thread!-
Ha Neul

Character Info
Name: Ha Neul
Alignment: TN
Race: Reanimation
Class: Soldier
Silver: 2521
Welcome to Revaliir ^^