Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Ha Neul, Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:25 AM, Post Subject: Hello Everyone

Welcome to Revaliir ^^

Author: Rhea, Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:00 AM, Post Subject: Hello Everyone

I answered you in the other thread, but saying welcome is always a good idea. Welcome to Revaliir!

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:31 AM, Post Subject: Hello Everyone

Welcome! I'm the admin brittlez!

Author: Arannis Falone, Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:05 PM, Post Subject: Hello Everyone

Hey. I'm a DM for a couple of D&D campaigns, used to be a player before the old DM had to step down. I spend a lot of time making characters but don't get a ton of opportunities to roleplay them anymore. I have been in one or two play by post games before, but they tended to be more combat-centric. I found this place while looking around for something more roleplay-centric. The site looks like it will suit my style quite well.

I'm a software engineer in the United States but take occasional trips to Canada. My replies will likely become less frequent if I'm on a business trip, but I'll be sure to indicate if that's going to happen.