Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > Introductions and Absences > Greetings
Lirin

Character Info
Name: Lirin Amber Vendethiel
Alignment: LN
Race: Elvish
Class: Vampiric Huntress
Silver: 194
I just wanted to say hi to all of you, and hope that this can be a new place for me to call home, if a temporary one.

I've role played for the better part of a decade and a half. Though I do like many genres, I must say that fantasy is my favorite. Over the last year or two, I have heard brief mentions of Revaliir, but found myself full with four accounts to juggle. Now that my favorite place to be is closing, a few friends brought this place up again. With the promise of one of them being here, I decided to try it for myself.

I look forward to meeting and collaborating with you all.

Lirin

Rhea

Character Info
Name: Rhea
Alignment: TN
Race: Siren Mixture
Class: Dreamweaver
Silver: 117
Welcome!

I am sorry that your old place is closing. We are happy to have you, though. I was suggest checking out our Wiki, it has a lot of useful information that may help you get a better understanding of this world (the rules are there as well)! We do use Discord over a chat box, so you can come join us if you feel up to it!

My Active Threads
-pm if you don't see your thread!-
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
Welcome :3

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.