Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:54 PM, Post Subject: Greetings

Welcome :3

Author: Rhea, Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:22 PM, Post Subject: Greetings

Welcome!

I am sorry that your old place is closing. We are happy to have you, though. I was suggest checking out our Wiki, it has a lot of useful information that may help you get a better understanding of this world (the rules are there as well)! We do use Discord over a chat box, so you can come join us if you feel up to it!

Author: Lirin, Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:45 PM, Post Subject: Greetings

I just wanted to say hi to all of you, and hope that this can be a new place for me to call home, if a temporary one.

I've role played for the better part of a decade and a half. Though I do like many genres, I must say that fantasy is my favorite. Over the last year or two, I have heard brief mentions of Revaliir, but found myself full with four accounts to juggle. Now that my favorite place to be is closing, a few friends brought this place up again. With the promise of one of them being here, I decided to try it for myself.

I look forward to meeting and collaborating with you all.

Lirin