Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > Introductions and Absences > Absence Explained
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
I know that a lot of people have noticed my absence as of late. I want people not to be worried. I was in the hospital not too long ago for asthma and I had to get put on an inhaler. However, since that has happened I haven't been feeling alright and I've been overwhelmed with school and everything else. So Randy (Darros) asked me to take a break and I told him no because I can handle it. My brain went on vacation and has forced me to comply with our lead developer. That's why I've been away from on site. I've not forgotten you I've just been taking care of myself.

Revaliir is my everything. I pour everything inch of my heart into this place so it hurts that I can't function properly to give you guys what you so desperately deserve.

So I'm working on it so I can come back and get right back into the swing of things. If I have a rp with you… I'm sorry. I want to say that this has only been a recent thing but I haven't been breathing alright for months and it's led me to flake on several people. I never understood what was wrong until I stopped being able to breathe and was forced to go to urgent care. It's getting taken care of now and hopefully, I can get back into the saddle.

Stubborn is one thing I am for better or for worse. I want to thank the Revaliir members who were on my butt about going to the hospital and my friends for forcing me to go too. It means a lot to me that you all care. I don't know how long my break will be but I've already made quota for this month and I plan to at least keep up with my god stuff the best I can.

-Brittlez <3

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Illusory Angel

Character Info
Name: Synthesis
Race: Half-Angel, Half-Demon
Class: Druid (self taught)
Silver: 6827
My heart goes out to you!
Well done for looking after yourself. Take as long as you need to.
I'm reletivly new still but I'm sure everyone wishes you well.
I wish you well.
Get well soon,
Illusory Angel.
<3

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
<3 Thank you!

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.