gelberZauberer

Character Info
Name: Fantastikus the Yellow
Alignment: LN
Race: Human
Class: Wizard
Silver: 100
Good day to all!
My name is Jonas also known as the yellow wizard! I am a tabletop / Pen N Paper roleplayer with several years of experience in systems such as DnD, DSA and my one and only love: Dungeonslayers! I am a passionat DM and Dunginere, usually leading through the story. Now me and my partner have gone travelling Oceania and are away from our mates soo to get my RP fix I thought why not join a forum RP? So here I am and simply copynpasted the character I was looking to bring into the game. It is basically an adaption of my longeststanding Pen an Paper Chara, though I took out most of the powerfull spells to make him a little bit more bareable as a starting character.
Now as I started I had to pick a starter package and now I have a question: So I was given a number of spells and I was wondering, am I restricted to using those? Since they are listed in my inventory, are they scrolls? As in 1-use spells? If I have to stick to them I will adapt, but honestly I aint really excited about any of them. Afterall if I wanted to be a ranged combatant I'd have picked an archer ^^ So since I never played in a forum RP, can somebody provide some clarification? I really just dont want to step over the line right away 😁

All in yellow, thats how we roll!
GM and Dungeonslayers expert for hire … no srsly if you wanna set up for a roll20.net dungeoncrawl I am all yours.
Dalanesca

Character Info
Name: Dalanesca
Alignment: CE
Race: Former Deity
Class: Assassin/Rogue
Silver: 10180
Hi Jonas!  Welcome to Revaliir!

To answer your question about spells, they are not one time use.  Once you have purchased the spell for your character, they have the knowledge to cast the spell as many times as you want them to (within reason, of course).  Your character's knowledge of the spell does not deplete after using it.  If you have other questions like this throughout your time as a member of Revaliir, the Help Forum is a good place to post them.  You can also PM a moderator (or administrator) if you would rather not ask your question publicly.  Moderators have green names on the user list, and Administrators are bright blue.

Since I see you are new to forum RP, The Greenhorn's Guild might be a good place for you to check out - it's a starting point for new members to get a thread and get used to the forum.  

Also, make sure to check out the Rules, the Wiki, and of course the Discord channel.  All of those exist to help make this place even more fun.  

Happy writing!

No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold… nothing satisfies me but your soul

OOC: I'm Whitney!