Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > Introductions and Absences > So long, and thanks.
Moliira

Character Info
Name: Moliira
Alignment: CN
Race: Drow/Lycan
Class: Huntress
Silver: 1905
This is my official resignation from the site.  I haven't felt inspired to write as well as I did before, and I was hoping that my small break would bring that inspiration back.  But unfortunately it did not.  I've been frustrated and depressed about the site, and my input to it, and I feel I am no longer a good fit for the staff.

I wish you all the best of luck.

Cello

Moliira

Character Info
Name: Moliira
Alignment: CN
Race: Drow/Lycan
Class: Huntress
Silver: 1905
I want to apologize for my abrupt announcement last night, but it was something that's been a long time brewing.  I've had a frustrating time trying to put my thoughts into words, regarding both in character writings, and out of character thoughts.  I've been frustrated and depressed by the lack of opportunities to write with my favorite character that my other characters suffered as well.  Many of my threads tapered off, and I constantly blame myself when that happens.  I also work at least 40 hours a week, and I want at least some time with my boyfriend, whom I moved 650 miles away from my family and friends to live with.  So those are the factors of my resignation from the staff.

I hope you can all forgive me for the decision I made, it was not easy for me to do, but I don't want to drag anyone else down.  I'm hoping my muse for my alternate characters comes back with time now that I'm letting Moliira go.  And hopefully you'll allow me the opportunity to write with some of my other characters with all you lovely people.

Cello

Xunatar

Character Info
Name: Xunatar Norcross
Alignment: CE
Race: Demon
Class: Fallen God
Silver: 3157
Its alright hun, you are always welcomed here, even if not in a staff position. We have rped with one another for a very long time and it would suck to lose you completely. I will be sure to help you out however I can with the rps and help get you back on the rp saddle. <3

|You prophet of hate
You profit from faith
Truth-less, two-faced, two-bit
hypocrite
|

The Mad Admin, Brandon*