Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > Introductions and Absences > *hides*
Krecht

Character Info
Name: Krecht
Alignment: TG
Race: Half-dragon
Class: Performer
Silver: 388
Yes, hello, fresh meat here. I'm Zemi, a cranky, dirty, old man at heart. I've been RPing for nearly 15 years now (approximately half my life) but I fell out of practice. I've always loved RP forums but I am a coward and generally can't work up the courage to join unless personally invited. But I've been desperate as of late to resume my obsessive role-playing tendencies, and so I found my way here. Fair warning, I'm long-winded in replies and I can be a little dialogue-heavy. I will mostly play anything and anyone but I'm terrible at combat so I'll often gloss over that, whoops. Guilty pleasure of mine is romance. Doesn't matter if it's sappy, heart-breaking, or fast and messy. I'm all for it. I love RPs where nothing is determined in advance except for characters and a brief setting. Could end in awkward small talk, a war, or finding out that man in the corner is your long-lost 4th uncle on your mother's side. You just never know.

Aaaand that will conclude my rambling. *resumes lurking*

"When we look into a mirror, sometimes we don't like what we see. But, fortunately, what we see is never the same as what people love about us."

OOC: Zemi
Holly

Character Info
Name: Holly
Race: Rosenite
Class: Bard
Silver: 323
>3> my guilty pleasure is also romance. My name is Brittlez! I am one of the admins on the site :) My main account is Angela Rose (you might have seen me floating about!) Make sure to check out the rules, wiki, and other things! I saw you found the Greenhorns' Guild! One of us will rp with you shortly! Wishing Well in the GD will help you out greatly as well! (its weekly, sign up)

:D WELCOME! (try out our discord we're almost always on it)

The very core of life
Is soaring higher of truth and light

OOC: I am a Brittlez :3
Krecht

Character Info
Name: Krecht
Race: Half-dragon
Class: Performer
Silver: 388
Thank you! I have indeed seen many of your characters about! I have been using the wiki to slowly educate myself on this site and hopefully learn as I go. The Wishing Well is definitely a stop I intend to make. Thanks for the welcome! <3 

"When we look into a mirror, sometimes we don't like what we see. But, fortunately, what we see is never the same as what people love about us."

OOC: Zemi