Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > General Discussions > Experiences of a New Staff Member
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
So, I forgot to put laugh at yourself on here. Mostly because it's been a while since I had to.

Messing up the HTML last night reminded me that small mistakes happen. Or large ones…

When we first started Rev I was sorting the shops and putting all their items in with pricing… yada yada yada. I completely reset all the shops with one click of a button. Freaked out… and Telly, our lead coder, had to Brittlez-proof our admin panel. It's not the first time he's done that and I highly doubt it will be the last if I find something to break.

The running gag for myself is that I'm a walking bug creator/attractor. I normally triple check my code but considering I missed my mistake three + times last night and when I created it xD I feel terrible. I'm lucky to have staff that work with me who laugh at me. Like Gatekeeper and the others.

CodeAni: Brittlez what did you do?
Me: I DONT KNOW!

Seems to be a common trend:V

But laugh a lot and try to learn from your mistakes. If you want to be Admin/Mod someday somewhere… Try to learn from me. Remember it's not the end of the world. ;) Admit when you are wrong, have fun laughing at yourself, and then apologize for the next year. (I say sorry a lot :P)

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.